War2.ru Slogan
News: If your graphics are broken you can fix with the new ddraw version.
** Read how to install it here **

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

45 Man PBall 2v3 Smeagol & Xcal vs $Killa$Lancelot, Crash3r, and Linger. 1059  2

Ogre Posts: 1142 Karma: +30/-6 *******

xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
45 Man PBall 2v3 Smeagol & Xcal vs $Killa$Lancelot, Crash3r, and Linger.
« on: October 08, 2015, 08:17:58 AM »
This is a game I've had on warvid for month or so. I decided to record it and upload it, it's a pretty good 2v3 between xXxSmeagolxXx and Xcal two of the top PBallers vs $Killa$Lancelot, Crash3r who are both good PBallers, and linger.
Critter Posts: 2 Karma: +0/-0 *

Unwritter

• Critter
    • View Profile
Re: 45 Man PBall 2v3 Smeagol & Xcal vs $Killa$Lancelot, Crash3r, and Linger.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 11:38:56 PM »
Want to inquire about the information you have published that I can study myself or do you have good advice for me?
Ogre Posts: 1142 Karma: +30/-6 *******

xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: 45 Man PBall 2v3 Smeagol & Xcal vs $Killa$Lancelot, Crash3r, and Linger.
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 06:22:23 AM »
Want to inquire about the information you have published that I can study myself or do you have good advice for me?
I'd play with the PBallers when they are on. PBall is a lot of strategy and especially quick reflexes and playing well. You should join the PBall tournaments I advertise here and on Facebook. You have a chance at money and they are free to enter and a lot of fun. Let me know if you want me to add you the PBall Players group on Facebook and you can get to know the PBallers?