Author Topic: $50-100 King Of The Hill PBall Tournament Sat February 17th 5 PM Central US Time  (Read 35339 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Tournament starts in just a bit over 3 and a half hours, at 5 PM Central, 6 PM Eastern, and 3 PM Pacific USA times. Hope you can all make and have some fun an maybe win a bit of cash!  :pig:

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
The $50 King of the Hill PBall tournament is in 3 hour and a half hours(5 PM Central, 6 PM Eastern, 3 PM Pacific USA time) IN CHANNEL SPIKES. There were 7-8 PBallers playing for quite a while last night and a few AFK. This tournament seems to have a lot of interest so if you are free try to do your best to make it. It looks like all of the PBall Trophy Icon winners( QUICK{hR}, 8)Mikulz(8, Xcal, and myself) will be there. Also there will be quite a few other people here's a little pre tournament predictions for it.
People who should for sure make this probably:
xXxSmeagolxXx
QUICK{hR}
8)Mikulz(8
Xcal
Proof-Dealer
Manowar!
13thMoldWarrior

People who have a good chance to make it possibly:
~Tora~
Adam-W
DankBudz{hR}
Flea
Tolist
You-know
Boogiemaster

People who said maybe:
Ritalin
[ td ]Medivh
Igognito
Angel~Fire
Chaos)Flyer
J911ob
RevRyce
Braviet

So as you can see this has the potential to be a very diverse map set and skill level tournament, so it should be a lot of fun. If you can make it let's make this a reunion for PBall and have a great time!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Apologies. 5:50am here and if im still awake in 2 hours when its 5pm there I don't think I'm going to have any brain cells left for a tourney. But gl and hf all  :)  :critter:
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Apologies. 5:50am here and if im still awake in 2 hours when its 5pm there I don't think I'm going to have any brain cells left for a tourney. But gl and hf all  :)  :critter:
Thanks, I hope you can make it!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
The tournament starts in 15 minutes, please log on now or before the start time if you want to play, thanks.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
The King of the Hill PBall tournament is over. 10 people showed up and played in the final bracket. It played on a different map each match of the round(1. 45 Man 2. 60 Man 3. 80 Man, Finals 4.PBall X Finals 5 420 PBall.There was some extremely good people in this tournament and it was really epic and fun. Here is the bracket:

Round 1(Only 4 played because of the 10 person bracket)
QUICK{hR} vs Masta{hR} - QUICK wins 2-0
8)Mikulz(8 vs 13thMoldWarrior - Mikulz wins 2-0

Round 2
xXxSmeagolxXx vs Manowar! - Smeagol wins 2-0
QUICK{hR} vs Proof-Dealer - QUICK wins 2-0
8)Mikulz(8 vs Xcal - Mikulz wins 2-1*
J911ob vs You-Know - J911ob wins 2-1

Round 3(Semi Finals)
xXxSmeagolxXx vs J911ob - Smeagol wins 2-0
8)Mikulz(8 vs QUICK{hR} - Mikulz advances 1-1*

Round 4(Finals)

xXxSmeagolxXx vs 8)Mikulz(8 - Mikulz wins 3-0

Final places:
1st 8)Mikulz(8 wins $40
2nd xXxSmeagolxXx wins $10

This was an epic tournament and after having none for 7 months then just the one last month, this was a great turn out. The *asterisks is because Xcal and Mikulz were 1-1 in the 2nd round, the final map was 80 Man PBall and Xcal got aggravated that ManoWar! didn't kill his men fast enough and left with half his men vs Mikulz and Mik advanced. Also the other *asterisk is Mikulz and QUICK{hR} were 1-1 in the semi finals with me already in the finals. QUICK had to go pick his wife up and had to leave it at 1-1. I worked it out where if QUICK wanted to we would postpone the finals, but QUICK just wanted to give it to Mik and let him in the finals and Mik agreed to. Mikulz played amazing tonight so it's all good though. Mikulz and I's games in the finals were down to 5 and 7 men the first 2 and the last was a pure duel.

Good job Mikulz you are for sure a pro in this you've proved that time and time again. I can't win them all :P.

Thanks to everyone who showed up and thanks for supporting the tournament in any way for those who didn't play.

I will be hosting a PBall Balanced tournament in around a month or a bit more and it will be a large prize pool, so let's keep the momentum going.

Congratulations Mikulz on 1st and $40 and thanks to everyone who played and everyone who supports PBall, my tournaments, and Warcraft 2.

Was fun.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Nice job Mikulz and Smeagol for organizing.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Thanks man! It was a fun tournament, I'm glad we got a good turnout.

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
i got pwned, i need to play more people to diversify my strategy again. I played very straightforward and it was apparent. GJ Quick
I love this game!

Offline 8)MikulZ(8

• Grunt
    • View Profile

Thanks XuRnT! Had fun ty for hosting and keeping pball alive Smeagol!

Insights of all the games attached
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 05:09:11 PM by 8)MikulZ(8 »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile

Thanks XuRnT! Had fun ty for hosting and keeping pball alive Smeagol!

Insights of all the games attached
No problem man.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
did you srsly insight pball matches? is this your first month on w2?

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Chop newb. Play real Warcraft 2 you know PBall or BNE's. Chop is a terrible map though for real why anyone would play it over any normal build map is beyond me.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Chop newb. Play real Warcraft 2 you know PBall or BNE's. Chop is a terrible map though for real why anyone would play it over any normal build map is beyond me.
another piece of shit idiot. have you actually tried to watch them, mister h0m0? or you just get angry and defensive due to self-awareness about how shitty pball is?

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
>real Warcraft 2
>PBall or BNE's