Author Topic: $50-100 King Of The Hill PBall Tournament Sat February 17th 5 PM Central US Time  (Read 35319 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
There will be a $50-100 king of the hill(a different map for each match of the round) tournament Saturday, February 17th at 5 PM USA Central time/ 6 PM Eastern USA time. The maps that will be played are as follows:

First rounds and semi finals(best of 3)
Match 1: 45 Man PBall
Match 2: 60 Man PBall
Match 3: 80 Man PBall
Finals will add 2 more maps(best of 5)
Match 4: PBall X
Match 5: 420 PBall

This should be an interesting/fun tournament format for PBall and it's the first time I've tried it for a tournament. Also the different maps add diversity and skill needed to win the tournament . Please try to make it if you can to support PBall, this great game, and so I can keep having these tournaments for everyone =D. See you all there!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 04:18:55 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline 00Samuel

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Cool im definitely in I love paintball

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Hell yeah, do you have a Facebook? You should join the PBall Players group that way you can get news about tournaments and other PBall related stuff a lot easier and more reliable than here.

Offline 00Samuel

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Hell yeah, do you have a Facebook? You should join the PBall Players group that way you can get news about tournaments and other PBall related stuff a lot easier and more reliable than here.

I have an account and i know where the page is so will join up later unless i forget!

Offline 00Samuel

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Btw smeagol I defeated T1 and the (former)official 2nd best Paintball player, Quick{hr} on Christmas morning last year. Ohhh he said he wasn't trying, but deep down, I know he was. That's another Map the 00 have conquered-Paintball 45 man!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Btw smeagol I defeated T1 and the (former)official 2nd best Paintball player, Quick{hr} on Christmas morning last year. Ohhh he said he wasn't trying, but deep down, I know he was. That's another Map the 00 have conquered-Paintball 45 man!
LOL stfu Warbandit. You really wanna fight with me again? Stop being a fuckin douche troll and act like a real person again? How's that?

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Also I'd like to add that QUICK{hR} would break you in PBall, PBall build, footman frenzy, BGH, and many other maps. QUICK is a legend of PBall and customs. He'd also beat the living fuck out of you in real life. I foresee the fight between you and him being an easy knockout for him. I hope you can hide behind your size because QUICK has one first of iron the other of steel and he's coming for you bro. LOL

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
quick - legend of customs? maybe 6/10 in chop mad but thats hardly legendary

Offline Super-Pball-King

• Peon
    • View Profile
Smeagle bro u need help w hosting this
i cant play sinc i dont wanna make it unfair and wanna give the noobies a chance

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
quick - legend of customs? maybe 6/10 in chop mad but thats hardly legendary
Well I didn't mention chops in there but some other customs he's pretty damn good at. About chop mad though I've watched him 1v1 probably 10 people and never seen him lose so he's definitely pretty good at that. Normal chop I've never really watched him but heard he's above average.

Offline Super-Pball-King

• Peon
    • View Profile
but we should move the tournament to sunday its justa bit easier for me to make sunday

THE TOURNAMENT IS NOW SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY FEBRUARY 18 5PM

hope u all can make it

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
but we should move the tournament to sunday its justa bit easier for me to make sunday

THE TOURNAMENT IS NOW SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY FEBRUARY 18 5PM

hope u all can make it
Admin delete the above post? It's just messing with people who really want to play. @mousEtopher

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Super-Pball-King please refrain from publishing altered tourney dates without the consent of the tourney host :thumbsup:
squeak!

Offline 00Samuel

• Grunt
    • View Profile
LOL stfu Warbandit. You really wanna fight with me again? Stop being a fuckin douche troll and act like a real person again? How's that?

I'm not Warbandit. I am 00Samuel. btw when I played him, it was a game that YOU hosted. It was a 2 v 2 game and quicks partner dropped out so you said you would sit it out for a fair 1 on 1 game. You call me a troll yet you were there to witness the whole game lol.

Offline 00Samuel

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Also I'd like to add that QUICK{hR} would break you in PBall, PBall build, footman frenzy, BGH, and many other maps. QUICK is a legend of PBall and customs. He'd also beat the living fuck out of you in real life. I foresee the fight between you and him being an easy knockout for him. I hope you can hide behind your size because QUICK has one first of iron the other of steel and he's coming for you bro. LOL

lolll and you call me a troll. Even though I am not Warbandit, at 6'5 and 130lbs of muscle and a martial artist, he is probably the toughest guy on this server. He could probably be an mma fighter if he wanted to.