Author Topic: $50-100 King Of The Hill PBall Tournament Sat February 17th 5 PM Central US Time  (Read 35263 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Suck me off faggot, I know you want to. Sorry I'm not gay but I know you just got hard. Come out of the closet POS.

Offline 00Samuel

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Suck me off faggot, I know you want to. Sorry I'm not gay but I know you just got hard. Come out of the closet POS.

Homophobia is not tolerated here. I shall be ignoring you in future.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile

Homophobia is not tolerated here. I shall be ignoring you in future.

If homophobia is having good gaydar then youre right, you're still a fuckin queer. Go fuck yourself =D.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
this is unacceptable and i am outraged

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
this is unacceptable and i am outraged
Go fuck a chicken dude, you know you want to.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
I will crush the 00 clan. QUICK{hR}, Xcal, and I the three(Mikulz is the 4th or an alternate of my choosing) Trophy Icon winners challenge 00 to a 3v3 war with Swift as your captain. Do you accept?

Offline Thomas29

• Grunt
  • Hey hey hey, That's what I'll Say!
    • View Profile
I Love PBall but I just Downloaded Warcraft II Combat Eddition again after Downloading it onto My New Computer I just got. So I Am Very Rusty with My Gameplay And need to practice A bit before I dive into any Multiplayer Games Never mind Potential Money Rewarded Competitions.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 08:45:34 PM by Thomas29 »
Eat Healthy, Stay Fit And Die Anyways.... Just Smoke Some Bud!

If I Don't Smoke Some Bud I Will Shrivel Up And Die Like A Beautiful Flower Without Water!

Offline 00Samuel

• Grunt
    • View Profile
I will crush the 00 clan. QUICK{hR}, Xcal, and I the three(Mikulz is the 4th or an alternate of my choosing) Trophy Icon winners challenge 00 to a 3v3 war with Swift as your captain. Do you accept?

The 00 do not back down from challenges. However, none of the other members have been online recently. However, I do not need them. If we play gow I could beat all 3 of you by myself

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
I Love PBall but I just Downloaded Warcraft II Combat Eddition again after Downloading it onto My New Computer I just got. So I Am Very Rusty with My Gameplay And need to practice A bit before I dive into any Multiplayer Games Never mind Potential Money Rewarded Competitions.
Yeah I've got you on Facebook, I'm Louis. Anytime you wanna join a tournament you're welcome. It's good fun if you get time log on and play with me and the PBallers or play a tournament.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D0JLyNIW4QaM&ved=0ahUKEwjN46bgqYLZAhVo7YMKHRppD3QQwqsBCCAwAA&usg=AOvVaw1h4i3PFkyQaD7ndW005kT9
That was a great tournament(The PBall Reunion Tournament) 19 people showed up but then the server crashed and we reorganized it as 8 on the backup server. That was before my cash tournaments and that was the first tournament of mine to reward an icon(PBall Trophy Icon) as a prize. I was vs Mikulz 1st round who ended up later being 2nd to me in cash winnings. Barely pulled out 2-1 vs Mikulz first round. Then 2nd round I get QUICK{hR} my best pard and one of my closest friends. That was a hard round too vs a PBall legend. Then I win that round and in the finals I'm vs Evil~Manowar a pretty good PBaller but after my super hard schedule to then was crazy that was my finals, I won it. Mano beat Jessu001 a good PBaller and Murd0ck an old PBall legend rival of mine, Murd0ck was rusty, but mano did really good that tournament. Was a fun tournament and a hard schedule for me.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 02:12:14 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
This is tomorrow, if you can make it please do to support Warcraft 2 and private tournaments. =D