Author Topic: $50-100 King Of The Hill PBall Tournament Sat February 17th 5 PM Central US Time  (Read 35345 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
did you srsly insight pball matches? is this your first month on w2?
Chop newb. Play real Warcraft 2 you know PBall or BNE's. Chop is a terrible map though for real why anyone would play it over any normal build map is beyond me.
another piece of shit idiot. have you actually tried to watch them, mister h0m0? or you just get angry and defensive due to self-awareness about how shitty pball is?
I don't give a fuck about your little gay ass wood chopping shit. It's crap I know how it's played. I'm angry? You're the one calling names and shit, your little precious chop sucks want me to say it again faggot? Go swallow some cum queer.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Are you really gay Claw? If you are it disgusts me, you're going to hell. =D

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT CHOP YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT NAGGER

TRY TO WATCH THAT REPLAY IN INSIGHT AND THEN COME BACK TO ME ON YOUR KNEES YOU DUMB FUCKING WHORE

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
i would rather fuck a man than your ex

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
This seems to be unrelated to the tournament/results.
I love this game!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
This seems to be unrelated to the tournament/results.
doesnt matter, im waiting for this retarded newbie whore to admit he was wrong instead of going all offensive on chop map or my sexual orientation (lol?)

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
I myself dislike most chop maps (the basic chop farms format) due to the redundancies and literally that 1 apm faster than your opponent is all it takes to win early game. It is a component of W2 that requires a lot of skill and adaptation, but I personally dislike the monotony of play at the beginning of the map.

That and... I'm not good at it. It would take at least ~20+ games to play before I could even compete in the chop games since chop players only play... chop. But to each his own. :) I'm also too lazy to power chop. The skill cap is higher on chop than on most maps but I wish it was never invented so those players would play other maps with us haha.
I love this game!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
i would rather fuck a man than your ex
Chop is a piece of shit map, that much is clear. It's for the players who wanted to be good at BNE's but had to resort to playing chop.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
IF ANY OF YOUR PBALL NEWBIE RETARD ASSES DECIDES TO WATCH PBALL GAMES ON INSIGHT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. YOU BUNCH OF RETARDED ASS MOFOS. NO WONDER YOU FAIL AT W2 (PBALL) IF YOU FAIL TO GRASP SIMPLE THINGS

Offline 8)MikulZ(8

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Haven't used these war2 recording programs much, but looking at the meltdown of claw I guess insights don't work on pballs? If not, can you or someone else explain why, instead of starting a traditional war2 forum pissing contest about it LoL

Everyone like different maps. Someone saying their map is better than other maps is just their opinion. Also a person saying some map is more "real" than some other map is just being an elitist cunt.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
insights don't work on pballs
yes! that was exactly my point when i made my post. its a newbie mistake
Code: [Select]
did you srsly insight pball matches? is this your first month on w2?smeagol went all aggressive on the maps i play or my sexual orientation, so i couldnt just let it slide given his ugly ex or the fact he plays pballs LOL
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 11:29:16 AM by I hate naggers »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Lol well looking back yeah I guess claw was just pointing out you can't insight PBall, I already knew that. Claw starts random shit with people including me in the past so it's easy to get defensive with him right away. Okay claw thank you for your post, you are right you can't insight PBall games! LOL =D

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Lol well looking back yeah I guess claw was just pointing out you can't insight PBall, I already knew that. Claw starts random shit with people including me in the past so it's easy to get defensive with him right away. Okay claw thank you for your post, you are right you can't insight PBall games! LOL =D
yep, claw is genius. thank you