Author Topic: x  (Read 22971 times)

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Why Tora Tolerates Bullies
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2018, 02:46:56 PM »
Okay can everyone please stop responding to BS. She’s clearly lost her mind.

nah. :)

babyshark, I think we got off on the wrong foot. lets move on. ill change my name to 00BullyPrevention and make sure everyone in the game is having a good time.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2018, 02:47:48 PM »
I introduced myself into this thread because you brought me up in a negative manner, as you always do. I let you know that you're dumb for thinking I'm "jason767" and you overreacted, as you always do. I'm maintaining that you're a very bad person whom is a compulsive and pathological liar. I have no interest nor any potential gain in trying to reason with an insane person who is hellbent on fabricating slanderous fables and pulling people into her toxic presence.

Identify these "lies".

I'm not toxic. You are.

Find me one person I've attacked randomly and not defensively.

You showed up to laugh at me before jason showed up, and if tk thinks it's you, why shouldn't I think so since you two have a long history together.

I'm not putting the time into combating a habitual liar who will just build on top of her lies if someone argues with her fancy imagination. Also, I did not show up in your thread prior to you bringing me up. You should stick to what you do best, which is inventing lies that aren't immediately disprovable unlike the one you just put forth.

The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2018, 03:07:18 PM »
TheGoodShepherd, warhammer, I'm sorry if I offended you with anything that I posted here and I wish you would have not been harassed by some little bitch.

I know ive probably booted warhammer from many games, most of the time i tell him there's no room but some nights i just kick everyone after saying "full". When im in the zone and i just want to play thats just how it happens. I dont think this has ever affected our friendship. I like warhammer and i always thought we got along well. No one should feel shitted on. I've felt shitted on many times on war2, when i got banned from a game i really wanted to play in or be in it sucks. ruins the night. But the games are up to the players in the game.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 03:13:53 PM by jordan4385 »

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2018, 03:46:34 PM »
That's clearly from a different thread. Nice try.

Also, you're a huge narcissist to think everything is about you. I wasn't responding to you, nor laughing at you. I still find that comment of Sentinels to be very funny. 

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2018, 04:15:14 PM »
Just the same, that wasn't me showing up to laugh at you. Albeit, you are easy to laugh at. Sentinels comment could have applied to just about any number of things and it still would have been funny to me. Your narcissism and emotional stability aren't working in your favor here.

Also, stop trying to exacerbate what was said for the convenience of your silly vendettas. It weakens your anti-bullying cause, and also makes you a bad person and a bully for doing so. Me laughing at Sentinel's comment, or even if I were to laugh at your response to your friend  being bullied (which I didn't), does not mean you get to position me as being pro-bully.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2018, 04:21:33 PM »
I don't like WH being harassed anymore than I like you harassing/bullying Tora and others.

Offline woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2018, 04:30:12 PM »
 ???  :o  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
New Ideaology - "Most likely the product of suppressing nostalgia from oneself
to retaliate transgression from egocentric agendas." © WooT. 2017

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..

Offline woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2018, 04:31:51 PM »
not going to fuel it kinda trying to put it out.. u need a rain cloud emote.. would be cool  :thumbsup: :critter: :peon:
New Ideaology - "Most likely the product of suppressing nostalgia from oneself
to retaliate transgression from egocentric agendas." © WooT. 2017

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2018, 05:03:28 PM »
Are we in the midst of a War2 civil rights movement? There are far worst things in life than someone being mean to you
online over a video game, like Wasting tons of time and energy obsessing over something so inconsequential. Imagine if you spent more time tending to your family instead of your war2 flock lol. NAH fuck that ATTICA ATTICA!!!! WEEEE SHALLLLL OVER COMMMMEEEEEE  - POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2018, 06:31:36 PM »
Not going to comment on specific stuff just going to point out one thing about player behavior that should lead to a immediate ban and that are a real problem when it comes to advertising the game through streaming and all:

- Stigmatization and or insulting talks on communities/minorities, I am sorry but these have just no place in a game, having racist / homophobic / misogynistic or pure hating and disrespectful disgusting sentences appearing in a game chat that might be live streamed is a real big deal.

Not only because most platform that we stream on do have these kind of stuff in their terms of use but also because most of us genuinely don't give a **** about your political and mental problems this is a game its supposed to be fun so while although a certain level of salt can be advertising there is a balance to be found and some people are just not educated enough to watch what they are saying.