Author Topic: Is there any clan more prestigous than 00?  (Read 25842 times)

Offline 00Samuel

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Is there any clan more prestigous than 00?
« on: January 26, 2018, 10:00:58 AM »
I don't think so.

When you look at our clan, we basically have all the best and most dominant GOW players. Noone can really compare. People like Shotgun and and Yamon who fancy themselves as T1 end up getting embarrased.

Even look at the win record of our members- most of have a 75% win rate.

We are also very versitile- myself and brother 00Steve have recently started dominating in chop farms for example, making ahort work of experienced legends like Ch0ppy And Str33fight3r.

If anyone thinks there is a better clan, id like to hear about it. Or if any clan wishes to challenge us, we are more than happy to show who is the best.

Thanks everyone and have a lovely day

« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 10:12:29 AM by 00Samuel »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Is there any clan more prestigous than 00?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 12:07:10 PM »
Loool legend choppy nice joke
Amazing   Chop players  few years ago was iguan19, rabanak
I remember this guys from euro 2004

Clan mean nothing in w2, its only tag

http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 12:21:10 PM »
making ahort work of experienced legends like Ch0ppy And Str33fight3r

i remember one game, me vs them, i was left middle and they were bottom left and top left (no hop vs 2 with hops)
i won hehe

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 09:58:25 PM »
Ch0ppy isn't a legend lol

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2018, 12:05:44 AM »
why batman for 00? have you thought about the 007+gun logo without the 7 or somethin?
... because clearly Batman would bitch-slap James poo-pusher Bond's lily ass into the middle of next week. BAM  No freakin contest... Duh ;D

myself and brother 00Steve have recently started dominating in chop farms for example

Out of interest, what name were you using while "dominating" in chop farms?

I've noticed Steve playing a bit - he's obviously a good player and can be very effective if he makes it to late game but is still learning chop-specific strats. I would expect him to be a very good chopper with a bit more experience. I welcome gow players learning to play chop, it's an excellent competative map. I've particularly enjoyed having steve joining in as so far he seems to have managed to do it without talking a whole heap of shit about how good he is, which demonstrates intelligence.

Oh list of members...totally forgot to reply.

00STEVE
00Kyle
00Sean
00Logan
00Tony
00Ryan

Hmmm, which one is you?

Ch0ppy isn't a legend lol

Ch0ppy is a legendary host and a good player, but not "best of the best" and doesn't pretend to be. Str33t's about the same except he does....

Even look at the win record of our members- most of have a 75% win rate.

Which is statistical proof that yall spend half the time watching each other #CircleJerk lol ;)

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2018, 07:50:09 AM »
yes. 00steve is a good person and he adores chickens

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2018, 08:54:32 AM »
yes. 00steve is a good person and he adores chickens

What are you saying that steve is you playing with your hacks off .... or that he is part of your special chicken lover's club?

You know that stuff is illeagal in real countries right?

Whoa! Not all the 00 on that list are jerks!

Some of them are upstanding, non-newb-hating, non-server-destroying super cool guys.

LOL .... well just pile on why don't you baby  ;D

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2018, 09:25:02 AM »
What are you saying that steve is you playing with your hacks off
the projection is large, lambchops. The only thing we can take from your sentence is that you dont like u8 very much :)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2018, 10:24:55 AM »
What are you saying that steve is you playing with your hacks off

the projection is large, lambchops. The only thing we can take from your sentence is that you dont like u8 very much :)

WTH are you talking about? AFAIK you're the only chicken lover on the server, then you say steve also loves the chook .... and now ur bringing szwag into it? Take your meds, and leave the poor chickens alone you sicko. That hole is for eggs.... EGGS! ok?

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2018, 11:17:44 AM »
There could definatly be some cases made. By prestigious you really ned to take into account longetivity also.

TD has a very long history and was a tough force in the .RU years.

SoC was a very well organized clan.

DHR really changed the game. I think Frost is in jail?

DW has probably had more players wear its tag then any other clan

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2018, 11:18:57 AM »
@Lambchops well, i dont mind if you win the crowd, people here are retarded anyways. the only thing im asking from you is to STOP using your hacks in public games. no macros, no hacks, just use your little fingers for every single thing in game. can you do that without justifications that "everyone good hacks"?

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2018, 12:04:17 PM »

Did he try frosting someone in real life?

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2018, 12:35:45 PM »
@Lambchops well, i dont mind if you win the crowd, people here are retarded anyways. the only thing im asking from you is to STOP using your hacks in public games. no macros, no hacks, just use your little fingers for every single thing in game. can you do that without justifications that "everyone good hacks"?

:'( Oh no its a passionate plea from the heart of poor little Claw....  LMAO. What fresh batch of garbage is this? You may think you're pretty slick with this act, but you're forgetting that everyone here already knows you ;D  Try harder, and do it without the justification that "the chickens really enjoy the attention" - see I can make stuff up too. Douche.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2018, 12:42:56 PM »
There could definatly be some cases made. By prestigious you really ned to take into account longetivity also.

TD has a very long history and was a tough force in the .RU years.

SoC was a very well organized clan.

DW has probably had more players wear its tag then any other clan

Still Clans were/Still are useless, no cw like in w3 or SC, no Tours for Clans etc
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2018, 12:53:02 PM »

:'( Oh no its a passionate plea from the heart of poor little Claw....  LMAO. What fresh batch of garbage is this? You may think you're pretty slick with this act, but you're forgetting that everyone here already knows you ;D  Try harder, and do it without the justification that "the chickens really enjoy the attention" - see I can make stuff up too. Douche.

see, now that you stick to facts instead of donald trumping the discussion, turns out you have nothing constructive to say
the only request i have for you is "dont use your hacks in public games", dont get angry over that so much