Author Topic: Is there any clan more prestigous than 00?  (Read 25803 times)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Is there any clan more prestigous than 00?
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2018, 12:26:27 AM »
@Lambchops well, i dont mind if you win the crowd, people here are retarded anyways. the only thing im asking from you is to STOP using your hacks in public games. no macros, no hacks, just use your little fingers for every single thing in game. can you do that without justifications that "everyone good hacks"?

:'( Oh no its a passionate plea from the heart of poor little Claw....  LMAO. What fresh batch of garbage is this? You may think you're pretty slick with this act, but you're forgetting that everyone here already knows you ;D  Try harder, and do it without the justification that "the chickens really enjoy the attention" - see I can make stuff up too. Douche.

see, now that you stick to facts instead of donald trumping the discussion, turns out you have nothing constructive to say
the only request i have for you is "dont use your hacks in public games", dont get angry over that so much

Now you suddenly learn how to use quotation marks? No, actually you said, "STOP" not "dont", pretty close, but not a quote - that's called paraphrasing. But quoting your own comment doesn't make it true. Why not use the [QU0TE] tag and actually quote real things people can check, like I have done in my signature?

In fact here's some more actual quotes:
well this was only a side project when i was making a grinding bot for some card game:

its called g3mini raxback to piss him off, which was my part-time job at the time

So there's you positing your unit training macro, and describing how you tried to frame another player with it, using excuses like "this was only a side project" and "its called g3mini raxback to piss him off" <-- See how these are actual quotes, in context, and not just some crap I made up?

So there is your M.O. in a nutshell: Make hacks then frame other players when they call you out.

Now the guy who used the "DONALD_TRUMP" screen name throughout the entire US presidential election to yell about how awesome Trump is, is suddenly accusing me of "donald trumping the discussion". It was a clan 00 fanboi discussion, which is what I was discussing before you brought up your weird-ass chicken obcession.

So here's my question: what's all this about "public" games? Why this qualification? Are there some private hacking games somewhere? Why not just say "DON'T HACK"?. Are you really trying to convince all the people you showed your hacks to that somehow that was just in private and you don't hack all day every day?

people here are retarded anyways.

...not retarded enough to believe that tripe.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2018, 02:59:00 AM »
Ch0ppy is easy to beat even without actively playing chopfarms.
If u8, sg, me wore the TD tag, 00 would rapidly bleed out.
Swift won't have the stamina to carry his team for too many games vs the above and Viruz after our sweet warm up on the rest of 00.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 05:52:36 AM by Lone »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2018, 04:28:19 AM »
Are you really trying to convince all the people you showed your hacks to that somehow that was just in private and you don't hack all day every day?
yes, and knowing that you made A LOT of hacks and CANT BELIEVE its possible tells us a lot. Huehuehue

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2018, 05:03:32 AM »
If u8, sg, me wore the
tag, 00 would rapidly bleed out.
Swift won't have the stamina to carry his team for too many games vs the above and Viruz after our sweet warm up on the rest of 00.

shhh  dont destroy his world

Fun Fact:Swift didnt play with "00" in 2x2 gow tour
Even look at the win record of our members- most of have a 75% win rate.

ALLY OR DISC?/ALLY END PLZ :D:D
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 05:06:42 AM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2018, 08:19:03 PM »
If u8, sg, me wore the TD tag, 00 would rapidly bleed out.

I think that the only player out of the ones that you mentioned that could really present problems is Shotgun. Viruz is not good at team games. I might just not know any better, but I think that although U8 is one of the the most creative players hes not a top player - tier 2 maybe.

Maybe you are good at 2s? I don't really remember.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2018, 08:38:40 PM »
00 is basically people who are unwilling to wear SFC tag.. But its basically a SFC

TwC has my vote.

Offline 00Samuel

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2018, 10:41:24 PM »
Loool legend choppy nice joke
Ch0ppy isn't a legend lol

Ch0ppy has beaten many of the best Chop players, don't let his record fool you-He plays many handicap matches. Beating him is a huge accomplishment, which I did.

Clan mean nothing in w2, its only tag
WRONG. The get into our clan, you need to be time tested, and have unbelievable skill. No Offence, but you are not worthy.

i remember one game, me vs them, i was left middle and they were bottom left and top left (no hop vs 2 with hops)
i won hehe

That is an amazing accomplishment. You sound like you might be worthy challenge of the 00.

t of interest, what name were you using while "dominating" in chop farms?
00Samuel-my one and only name

Offline 00Samuel

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2018, 10:45:41 PM »

I think that the only player out of the ones that you mentioned that could really present problems is Shotgun
haha! Shotgun can't even beat the old guard towers outside of 12 strategy
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 02:29:47 AM by 00Samuel »

Offline 00Samuel

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2018, 12:01:53 AM »
Whoa! Not all the 00 on that list are jerks!

Some of them are upstanding, non-newb-hating, non-server-destroying super cool guys.

Yes we are super cool. Remember how I saved you in our HSC game? I have also sacrificed my near 90% winning record to partner with noobs and help them in handicap matches, and also save teammates such as yourself, so you are able to enjoy a longer game.it is not all about winning to me, but being a noble person

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2018, 02:52:14 AM »

I think that the only player out of the ones that you mentioned that could really present problems is Shotgun. Viruz is not good at team games. I might just not know any better, but I think that although U8 is one of the the most creative players hes not a top player - tier 2 maybe.

Oh in 2s 00 would be a lot stronger, but I was thinking of a traditional RTS game team showdown. It works like a team sends out a player than the other team chooses one of it's players for a 1v1 or a bo3 series and then vica versa. The team with more duels won wins. 2s are only big in this game as 2s aren't competitive or too fun in other games.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2018, 04:17:12 AM »

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2018, 06:12:22 PM »

Oh in 2s 00 would be a lot stronger, but I was thinking of a traditional RTS game team showdown. It works like a team sends out a player than the other team chooses one of it's players for a 1v1 or a bo3 series and then vica versa. The team with more duels won wins. 2s are only big in this game as 2s aren't competitive or too fun in other games.

Oh. In that scenario, I beat you all one at a time 1on1. So 00 is the best clan.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2018, 07:14:12 PM »

Oh. In that scenario, I beat you all one at a time 1on1. So 00 is the best clan.

In a single day of competition once I've set sg and viruz on fire? ;p
It gets real tiring in a couple of games going late!
u8 is also very good in many situations.
Well anyway that would be as dominant as anyone could get now!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2018, 12:57:09 AM »
Yes we are super cool ....... it is not all about winning to me, but being a noble person

Ok this is one of the lamer troll threads. Come on, I just watched and episode of supergirl that was less cheesy than this. It's like a triple-cheese cheese supreme with extra cheese, a cheesy crust and a side of cheese balls. Surely nobody actually talks like that....

Offline 00Samuel

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2018, 07:39:40 AM »
Yes we are super cool ....... it is not all about winning to me, but being a noble person

Ok this is one of the lamer troll threads. Come on, I just watched and episode of supergirl that was less cheesy than this. It's like a triple-cheese cheese supreme with extra cheese, a cheesy crust and a side of cheese balls. Surely nobody actually talks like that....

How is this a troll thread? She said not all 00 are bad and i let her know it was true. You're just trying to pick I fight but i'm not going to stoop to your level. 00 means everything to me and i will represent them with respect and dignity