Re: bullies in war2
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 05:44:37 AM »
swift, koorb, tyrus, tk, van

Offline 00Samuel

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 06:02:32 AM »
I've noticed a huge amount of bullies in this game. The word useless gets thrown around a lot, and telling people to go die just for playing a bad game. A lot of the times, i'll see someone die early and play shit and then start attacking their own teammate and telling them how hopeless they are loll.

People don't do that to me anymore, probably because I am 00 and they are respect me or are afraid.

Either way, people wouldn't have the courage to say the 90% things they say here in real life face to face.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 08:22:35 AM by 00Samuel »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 06:24:28 AM »
Respect?? Most players never played with or vs 00, hosting priv game, kicking any New player who want join your game and watch
Thats why i dont like most PPL from 00 and your friends
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline 00Samuel

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 07:47:01 AM »
Respect?? Most players never played with or vs 00, hosting priv game, kicking any New player who want join your game and watch

Dear Swagzier, I can understand your frustration.. please do not be offended. You were most likely booted because they wanted a competitive gow 4's game and it was T1 only. I will have a word with them about allowing more T3 and below players to watch.I am sorry that they booted you out, and I assure you, if I am hosting a game you are more than welcome to watch me and get some good tips for gow
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 09:08:07 PM by 00Samuel »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 08:03:05 AM »
lul, i was never booted from 00 in or i dont remember who care   ;D "most players"=/= "i was" I see you got problem with reading

tier 1 from 00 is swift  so guess he banned also all 00 :<

keep trolling   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 08:05:19 AM by Szwagier »

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 08:04:05 AM »
I've noticed a huge amount of bullies in this game. The word useless gets thrown around a lot, and telling people to go die just for playing a bad game. A lot of the times, i'll see someone die early and play shit and then start attacking their own teammate as telling them how hopeless they are loll.

People don't do that to me anymore, probably because I am 00 and they are respect me or are afraid.

"afraid"

lol thats beyond hilarious :D :D

can't wait to get on and 1v2 you and your chosen teammate after yamon died in 2 minutes!

Offline 00Samuel

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 08:25:40 AM »
lul, i was never booted from 00 in or i dont remember who care   ;D "most players"=/= "i was" I see you got problem with reading

tier 1 from 00 is swift  so guess he banned also all 00 :<

keep trolling   :thumbsup:

I'm trolling now? You said you had a problem with 00, and I tried to help and now I am a troll. I don't think so. You should know that in order to get accepted into 00, you must be T1.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 09:09:00 PM by 00Samuel »

Offline 00Samuel

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 08:32:30 AM »
I've noticed a huge amount of bullies in this game. The word useless gets thrown around a lot, and telling people to go die just for playing a bad game. A lot of the times, i'll see someone die early and play shit and then start attacking their own teammate as telling them how hopeless they are loll.

"afraid"

lol thats beyond hilarious :D :D

can't wait to get on and 1v2 you and your chosen teammate after yamon died in 2 minutes!

I have no doubts Yamon would last longer than you. You know, last night I witnessed him single handedly win a game vs 3 good players when both his teammates were finished.

I've seen you play before and no offence, but you are the exact type of player that gets booted from 00 hosted games because you cant keep up.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2018, 08:47:41 AM »

where u see information about 00 is kicking me? "new player" 

keep trolling  :thumbsup:

I want see it 00(without swift) vs lone
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 08:49:57 AM by Szwagier »

Offline 00Samuel

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 09:00:49 AM »

I'd appreciate it if you would stop calling me a troll for voicing my opinion. Thank you sir.
Lone couldn't even handle our weakest member(00Joe)There's a reason why he was never accepted into our clan.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2018, 12:32:16 PM »

I'd appreciate it if you would stop calling me a troll for voicing my opinion. Thank you sir.
Lone couldn't even handle our weakest member(00Joe)There's a reason why he was never accepted into our clan.
keep trolling  ^-^ ^-^ :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2018, 03:10:49 PM »
Why are you guys letting swift troll you.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2018, 03:41:40 PM »
Ikr?
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2018, 04:58:22 PM »
cause its funny