Author Topic: Thoughts of give up this game  (Read 4342 times)

Offline Muz

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Thoughts of give up this game
« on: February 09, 2018, 12:19:27 PM »
Have you ever guys thought of give up play this game? What do you guys think? What happen if you give up Warcraft 2?

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Thoughts of give up this game
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 12:47:17 PM »

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 02:15:50 PM »
Once during one of my primes I accidentally looked into the mirror and contemplated quitting.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 09:57:02 PM »
I think many people quit this game because the community is so obnoxious and unenjoyable to hang around with. It is hilarious to me that people like Xurnt and Tora and whomever else want the community to grow by introducing this game to new people while the base community is completely intolerably toxic

It's very true sadly, I never saw the point in advertising the game for new people when all thats going to happen is there going to be booted from every game, interrogated like they murdered an infant because they're accused of being a smurf, and not get a chance to play with other new players, because most new players have already bugged off because of the above. The game cant grow, for every new player that actually manages to stick around for years, 2-3 people will probably leave for good

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 06:11:42 AM »
This game fucks with your dopamine, like any addiction.  Which is why you'll see people not play for months or a year, then come back and play daily for months.  Once you escape the cycle of dopamine highs and lows its easy to forget about the game entirely.  I havent played in 6+ months and have no interest, despite playing pretty much every day for months before that.  Though part of that is because of Fortnite, which is a much more fun game.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 06:28:06 AM »
This game fucks with your dopamine, like any addiction.  Which is why you'll see people not play for months or a year, then come back and play daily for months.  Once you escape the cycle of dopamine highs and lows its easy to forget about the game entirely.  I havent played in 6+ months and have no interest, despite playing pretty much every day for months before that.  Though part of that is because of Fortnite, which is a much more fun game.

So you're just getting your fix somewhere else then? Burn in hell, traitor.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 07:09:54 AM »
Though part of that is because of Fortnite, which is a much more fun game.
are you europe? i am fortnite europe, name is lordkielbas (im not very good at 3d fps games, so my kd started low but raising steadily)

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2018, 11:22:36 AM »
just throw it on steam, see how long before blizz sues someone.

"This game fucks with your dopamine, like any addiction.  Which is why you'll see people not play for months or a year, then come back and play daily for months.  Once you escape the cycle of dopamine highs and lows its easy to forget about the game entirely.  I havent played in 6+ months and have no interest, despite playing pretty much every day for months before that.  Though part of that is because of Fortnite, which is a much more fun game."

yup u cant play when u dont have that high as much.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 11:24:42 AM by easycompany »

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2018, 11:13:16 PM »
This game is a timeless classic like Chess and no 2 games ever feel the same( at least the way I play). It’s an incredible waste of time though and its becoming increasingly harder to get a high level game. I’ve met some interesting, creative intelligent & eccentric people over the years but logging on to war2 is also like strolling into a dive bar, chalk full of weirdos, lunatics, douche bags and people you might never meet otherwise, it’s been interesting to say the least.  I’ve had great times playing over the years but it’s definitely reached beyond the point of diminishing return. War2 Can be a fun creative outlet but video game addiction can definitely affect your life if you’re not careful. I may log on once or twice a year but at this point there are other hobbies and real life shit becomes too real to ignore. Was fun while it lasted
Zug Zug 4 life!

Offline Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2018, 09:29:56 AM »
Finally, I can play my games in peace without random pauses for no reason.

Offline woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 01:02:43 PM »
no more random ss from pb anymore great... :-* :thumbsup: :(
New Ideaology - "Most likely the product of suppressing nostalgia from oneself
to retaliate transgression from egocentric agendas." © WooT. 2017

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..