Author Topic: It's all FUCKED  (Read 2264 times)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
It's all FUCKED
« on: February 10, 2018, 12:08:57 PM »
This server is fucked and all the people who use it are fucked and the game is fucked and especially all the admins are fucked and people who are mean to me are fucked and anybody who doesn't do what I say is fucked and anybody from any country is fucked and anybody who is better than me is fucked and anybody who isn't better than me is obviously a noob and noobs are fucked but not as fucked as pros pros are really fucked and anybody who plays gow is fucked and anybody who plays any custom is fucked and anybody who builds a hall then a farm is fucked and anybody who says on screen then lols is fucked and anybody who isn't on my f list is fucked and anybody who hosts a game is a fucked host and anybody who chats in war2bne is boring and fucked and anybody who says last farm is obviously fucked and anybody who hacks is fucked and anybody who /r when I abuse them is a noob so therefore fucked and bitcoin is fucked and the forum is fucked and anybody who posts on the forum is fucked and anybody who uses smileys in chat is fucked and anybody who chats in all caps is FUCKED and anybody who starts their name with a ~ is fucked and clans are fucked and anybody in a clan is fucked and critters are fucked and people who kill critters are fucked and anybody who requests a ss is fucked and anybody who doesn't post a ss is totally fucked and communists are fucked and fascists are fucked and capitolists are even more fucked and anyone who doesnt want to fuck me isn't fucked but it their loss so they're fucked anyway and anybody who doesn't agree with my opinion is completely and totally fucked.

I'm not playing with any of you, you're all fucked. :'( Ima go read The Catcher in the Rye instead.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
Re: It's all FUCKED
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 12:31:00 PM »
no ur not...we gonna grow some trees

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 12:45:08 PM »
*rubs lamby's back*
squeak!

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 02:03:57 PM »
wow you guys are dysfunctional! i'll have you know this is some purely platonic & comradely comfort-giving going on here
squeak!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 02:23:50 PM »
Thanks mousey. MYOB pervs. haha baby, I agree except blid-bashing is a bit too passé even for this thread ;)

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 10:18:13 PM »
haha Why do all assassins read catcher in the Rye? I saw that in a Mel Gibson movie
Sepi if u had to assassinate 1 politician who would it be? You're in a safe space here!
What do u think about Anders Behring Breivik getting out of Jail in 2033 for killing 77 people?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 10:44:38 PM »
I love lambchops they so good grilled.

And lamb I like gaming with you its not all fucked.
war2 > war3

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2018, 05:44:27 AM »
haha Why do all assassins read catcher in the Rye?

Yeah I thought that was a dead give-away....

Just trolling :D Fyi
Sorry buddy, but starting any post like this is an automatic troll fail. Please improve your game.

.... now idk maybe raz had it right

for historical context it should be noted that I started this thread immediately after yet another bout of admin-bashing, moaning and complaining from a few of the usual suspects

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2018, 05:46:43 AM »
people who use their lust macros in game and get caught are also FUCKED!