Author Topic: I conflict with angel~fire  (Read 2555 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
I conflict with angel~fire
« on: September 04, 2017, 10:00:06 AM »
Every time me or Angel~fire join a game together one of us has to leave because the game lags too hard.

I wanted to know what causes this exactly?
war2 > war3

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
Re: I conflict with angel~fire
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 09:28:09 PM »
Prob because game recognizes angel has sexual intentions against you
I love this game!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 09:54:01 PM »
I wrote a bit on confilicts HERE a while ago.

The answer is: it could be anything lol .... somewhere in between you and af there is a problem. It could be that you use rival providers who downgrade each others traffic.... or that you are in rival countries that downgrade each other's traffic,... or just that somewhere in between you and af there is a shitty server somewhere (could be anywhere), it could even be because you are too close to each other and the route is getting held up in some internal routing tangle.  It's virtually impossible to know.

The only solution remains to somehow force the route between the two players to change. Proxies / VPNs / different ISPs / use your phone to connect .... all these things will change the route. As to whether or not you end up with better results, only trial and error will show.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 05:18:16 PM »
me and bromane420 use to have the same problem... i'll ask him if he got a new isp.. or was it the update that some how let us be able to game together.
New Ideaology - "Most likely the product of suppressing nostalgia from oneself
to retaliate transgression from egocentric agendas." © WooT. 2017

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..