War2.ru Slogan
News: If your graphics are broken you can fix with the new ddraw version.
** Read how to install it here **

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Why the admins and community leaders refuse to do anything good or right? 453  38

Berserker Posts: 528 Karma: +13/-3 *****

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Why the admins and community leaders refuse to do anything good or right?
« on: February 10, 2018, 06:13:02 AM »
The admins and community leaders have done very little right and they forcefully do things wrong even when facing opposition. Why is this?

But some good things I wish to commend:
-Tora hosting games and playing GoW games with noobs regularly
-Tora hosting tournaments
-Tora creating tournament system where less skilled players are encouraged to take part
-Tora actively attempting to make master tags an active lively thing
-Tora actively seeking solutions to problems to wide ranging issues
-Tora actively seeking to understand the community
Edit: -Tora actively spending money to further his community projects
Edit: -Mousey setting up the discord
Edit: -Mousey creating advertisement banners
Berserker Posts: 611 Karma: +34/-0 *****

Szwagier

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Why the admins and community leaders refuse to do anything good or right?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 06:17:20 AM »
Look at you,  remember finals? When u didnt want let obervers cause 'NO', when u were trashtalking with Swift in semifinals?  If i was a New player and watched this Tour i Would never log again

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 06:18:53 AM »
Look at you,  remember finals? When u didnt want let obervers cause 'NO', when u were trashtalking with Swift in semifinals?

Look at you. You wish to have a serious conversation with me about this issue (edit: the issue being observers in finals) or you wish to frame me into bad light? I think the latter and I refuse to discuss this issue with you unless you commit to actually discussing this like two adults.

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 06:21:45 AM »
But I wish to say that I had a very serious nosebleed and very serious case of very sudden high blood pressure because Wargasm trash talked me during game number 1. Edit: I've been kicked in the head in kickboxing practice and had nosebleed because of this and the level of nosebleed was same level as in this case of a headkick.

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 06:53:31 AM »
Look at you,  remember finals? When u didnt want let obervers cause 'NO', when u were trashtalking with Swift in semifinals?  If i was a New player and watched this Tour i Would never log again

"20 diversion tactics highly manipulative narcissists sociopaths and psychopaths use to silence you"

https://thoughtcatalog.com/shahida-arabi/2016/06/20-diversion-tactics-highly-manipulative-narcissists-sociopaths-and-psychopaths-use-to-silence-you/

5. Deliberately misrepresenting your thoughts and feelings to the point of absurdity.

11. Smear campaigns and stalking.

14. Triangulation.

15. Bait and feign innocence.

19. Shaming.
Ogre Mage Posts: 2333 Karma: +123/-179 ********

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 07:08:38 AM »
dammit so fagier is a manipulative narcissists sociopath? i thought you called ME that

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 07:20:01 AM »
dammit so fagier is a manipulative narcissists sociopath? i thought you called ME that

I mean lots of people use the same tools as narcissists and sociopaths use. Its really useful to know what these tools are (e.g. gaslighting), so you know when people are using them against you - these tools are very effective and can be difficult to counter. Edit: I am not saying if you use the tools of narcissists and sociopaths that you are a sociopath. but every time you use the tools of narcissists and sociopaths, you are genuinely being a douchebag at that moment. Using these tools is something you should plead forgiveness for and have remorse about.

I don't remember what I've said about you in the past or why, nor do I remember what you have done and at what contexts. You can be a nice person, and you are a nice person towards me.

Szwagier

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2018, 07:52:33 AM »
I remember wg said "i am happy no one is using macro hacks" if he was spaming message with /w u should make ss and we Would ban him right?

Im Saying u are not better, u want "let some1 do something" why dont u do something?

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2018, 08:24:55 AM »
I remember wg said "i am happy no one is using macro hacks" if he was spaming message with /w u should make ss and we Would ban him right?

he said something else to me. In hindsight its pretty easy to say "u should take SS of him doing whatever he was doing and show us".
But dude.
#1 I was not given any breaks before our games, or even between the games of pre-final games. 5 minutes after I was done 3-0'ng Swift and Viruz (30+ minute games each, no breaks in between), I was given enough time to make tea but not even enough time to drink any of it.
#2 I didn't mind Wargasm watching our games because I didn't think he would tip you (u8) or alf.
#3 It's pretty hard to take screenshot with blood all over ur face and clothes while more keeps pumping. I was more focused on making the bloodflow stop so i can move to the next game.
#4 I would have thought it was enough to say that Wargasm flames me during game I don't want him watching. Instead u guys started attacking me over not wanting Wargasm to watch the games, calling me childish and whatever.
#5 I also was getting flamed through whispers by 00Jordan

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2018, 08:37:19 AM »
Im Saying u are not better, u want "let some1 do something" why dont u do something?

I cannot ban people for doxing me. I cannot do anything about me getting banned from war2 for something I have not done. I cannot do anything about people accusing me of things I have not done and admins supporting the accuser and refusing to let me speak. I cannot do anything about tournament hoster letting people flame me in tournament and telling me I lose the tournament by default if I don't let the flamer watch. I can't demote an inactive account from the ladder, and when the owner of that inactive account says that he will remove himself from the ladder by letting me beat him (i mean my score against him on average is 4 wins to 1 loss) - when the admin sees that we've dealt with the issue by ourselves then the admin punishes me for "cheating the ladder" as well as publicly calling me a person who cheats the ladder.

In the future I will have control over these issues. But I cannot assume that every single situation where I actually am dependant on the admins, I get mistreated about. I wont allow myself to be in situations where I might need the help of the admins in the future.

Szwagier

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2018, 08:39:49 AM »
1 I was not given any breaks before our games, or even between the games of pre-final games. 5 minutes after I was done 3-0'ng Swift and Viruz (30+ minute games each, no breaks in between), I was given enough time to make tea but not even enough time to drink any of it.

I remember most of game u were dead while viet was playing alone, i will check games special of you,

i played 5x bo3 while u played 4x bo3

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2018, 08:44:40 AM »
1 I was not given any breaks before our games, or even between the games of pre-final games. 5 minutes after I was done 3-0'ng Swift and Viruz (30+ minute games each, no breaks in between), I was given enough time to make tea but not even enough time to drink any of it.

I remember most of game u were dead while viet was playing alone, i will check games special of you,

i played 5x bo3 while u played 4x bo3

how long did you wait for the games between me/brav vs viruz/swift to end? how many minutes?

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2018, 08:53:20 AM »

Lets see.

Game: Sepi Brav: 2 & 4, Viruz & Swift: 6 & 12. I was playing the whole game or the game ended shortly after I died
Game: Sepi Brav: 6 & ?      , Viruz & Swift:  ? and s9. I expand s12 after 6 dies. I am actively scouting and causing damage the whole time I am making a comeback at s12.
Game: Sepi Brav: ? & ?, Viruz & Swift: ? & ?. I think Brav was 9. I think was 6. Swift dies I don' remember how - Swift was probably s9 and me and Braviet doubled him. I think Viruz was 4 or 5. After swift died Viruz tried to finish 6. I never died during this game. I was active until the end. I had s12, 8, and s9 plus some buildings at 6 at the end.

What are you talking about me being dead?

Besides, when I am dead during a teamgame, I am constantly observing the game at the maximum of my capacity in order to give advice to my ally in case he might need it. If i see a strategy choice which will lead to a check-mate situation and therefore to victory of my team, I will constantly be looking for such strat choice. And when I find such strat choice, I tell it to my ally. I never go AFK in a team game when I die if I care about winning the game.

Edit: I can do the same evaluation about me being dead about games between me&braviet vs Mystical & Paperboy. I don't think I was dead in these games.
Ogre Mage Posts: 2333 Karma: +123/-179 ********

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2018, 08:58:05 AM »
play fortnite

Szwagier

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2018, 09:31:04 AM »

GoW 2vs2 Championship | Swift/Viruz vs. Braviet/MKI | Game 2 | - YouTube
U are dead after 5 min, u would just left even if game would be longer and viet would be dead

this is not my bad that we won our games faster than u?
"you play as your opponent allows you" this work here , and i think u forgot that we are from eu it was almost 2? when we started play finals

anyway: did u make something for w2 to grow our community? cause even I(!) made it
few players from sc forum sometimes are playing + few players were asking at my yt channel about my campaign

https://standupforthetruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Screen-Shot-2014-09-26-at-8.01.25-AM.png