Author Topic: Swift thinks hes better than u8  (Read 10360 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Swift thinks hes better than u8
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2018, 10:21:12 PM »
no fkin clue.. asking how a tier 1 inactive player would do vs a tier 2 active (im assuming) player. .. chances are the active tier 2 would win.

i remember playing poscow after he took a 6 months break but i was active.. i won a couple and then started going easy just because i felt bad so he'd win.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2018, 01:50:17 AM »
Lol Viruz is a newbie. I don't know why people ever thought he was good

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2018, 03:29:10 AM »
U8 is very smart and innovative, and perhaps his biggest disadvantage is that he didn't get the opportunity to play the very best players during their peaks - perhaps he would have gotten even better.

Ofc, i will work for all(IT SHOULD!) players not only me

"you play as your opponent allows you"
"you can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent" but lots of ppl are not trying learn something new

it work for every online game, even in single sometimes you need to know how to win vs stupid ai

anyway now i got less time, less motivation and i got bored now but im sure i will back
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2018, 06:16:26 AM »
^^Sg u have any recording of yourself winning against the tier 1s?

Idk which of the two (maybe both) is responsible but Swift and SG have barely ever played each other.  I called Swift out on this once and he said they've played hundreds of times, but there's no record of this on any of their ladder accounts.  I think I counted around ten matches between them.

Offline foonat

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2018, 10:35:25 AM »
shotgun #1

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2018, 12:26:18 PM »
^^Sg u have any recording of yourself winning against the tier 1s?

Idk which of the two (maybe both) is responsible but Swift and SG have barely ever played each other.  I called Swift out on this once and he said they've played hundreds of times, but there's no record of this on any of their ladder accounts.  I think I counted around ten matches between them.

i never said we've played hundreds. those are the same words you put in my mouth the last time i corrected you many months ago.

i imagine we've played probably somewhere a bit north of one hundred, but i'm not sure. you're the only one that cares, yet you cant manage to tally the total correctly on current ladder? it's definitely more than 10 whatever it is. we played many more during the early years of .ru which was on a different ladder.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2018, 03:34:28 PM »
Shotgjun visibly upset his bame never gets brought up in the "best war2 player" discussion

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2018, 06:00:31 PM »
Shotgjun visibly upset his bame never gets brought up in the "best war2 player" discussion
If Sg was Visibily upset, it'd mean he logged in and started bashing the names mentioned in the best war2 player discussions for a few days.

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2018, 10:05:29 PM »
Lol i've seen many series with Swift n Shotty, they've played extensively over the years. Not always but, Shotty would usually win the series even if just by a slim margin. Most top players over the years stop feeling the incessant need to prove themselves. Different players dominated different eras which usually correlated to how active and motivated they were. The premise of this entire poll is silly. Swift has demonstrated superior mechanics and a strategic mind IN FFA’s, Fastest, close games where its 3on1 or 4on1 vs his dual, occasional creative gays and inventive ways to win. He’s improved his team play and always does a solid job in 1’s…. Szwagier is good n solid but there haven’t been any moments where I was like “Damn I never seen this shit b4 or that was impressive”… The guy duels braviet all day  on spiral Med or or some weird shit I dunno and he’s never stood out much in team play… Not saying he doesn’t have that potential but war2 is so dead and he doesn’t seem inclined to push himself in other areas and try new things, RUSH LUST POWER 4 LIFE.  There are other modern players more impressive that would have done well in other eras like Steve, 00TONY and Lone who was 1 of the fastest learners i’ve seen. Swift has nothing to prove, every1 knows how this would end if he was active & motivated.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2018, 10:21:12 PM »