Author Topic: Babyshark thinks he's better than Disgruntled  (Read 8332 times)

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Babyshark thinks he's better than Disgruntled
« on: February 11, 2018, 10:07:12 AM »
LOL! She was pming me the other day about how much better she was than "that newb newbgruntled". I'm pretty sure its not possible but, i still thought it was hilarious so i figured id share.

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Babyshark thinks he's better than Disgruntled
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 12:05:22 PM »
That dude Babyshark is real newb. He doesn’t know how to play.
Don't be jealous

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 12:19:32 PM »
Im glad there are no transphobes around because I do feel very manly today.

And disgrunt, I own you. No offence. I know I've never beat you in 1s, like the 1 we ever had, but that's irrelevant. I identify as someone that owns you and dont dare question my identity.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 03:28:23 PM »
Yeah that BabyShark guy is a total trash-talking noob. I owned him on 100% win twice.  ;D
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 03:34:45 PM »
I'm a woman again. You've violated my human rights and I will be contacting the human rights tribunal for your violence against me in using the incorrect pronoun.

Hang on these heels I've been walking in all morning are making my feet a bit sore. *removes heels*

Never mind, you're clear.

I'm a man again.

Online Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 04:30:28 PM »
I'm a woman again. You've violated my human rights and I will be contacting the human rights tribunal for your violence against me in using the incorrect pronoun.

Hang on these heels I've been walking in all morning are making my feet a bit sore. *removes heels*

Never mind, you're clear.

I'm a man again.

It is probably not very Christian of you to mock for your amusement a community of indiviuals who are arguably mentally  disabled and who have for much or all of their life’s undergone internal and external judgement, pain, confusion, depression, etc.

This also further exposes your hypocrisy on a lot of different things.

P.s. there is a few people who are LGBTQ or identify as gender fluid and currently/used to play war2. I don’t know if they read the forums though.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 04:33:45 PM by Swift »
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2018, 04:48:55 PM »
If it's not very Christian, then you should definitely approve, since you hate Christians.

Online Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2018, 05:25:05 PM »
I don’t hate Christians, BabyShark.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2018, 06:35:03 PM »
(I don't believe that.)

But if you don't hate Christians, on what basis do you hate me then, according to you?

If the Swift SS Refusal thread joke really hurt your feelings, I'm sorry. It was meant as a joke. Since you got me confused into thinking you were the playful sort when you and Joe bsed everyone in my game and told all the players I put you guys up to it, I thought you were into those kinds of games. My bad! Fine, yeah, I noticed you were getting legit pissed and decided to disobey you. If I'm gonna kiss anyone's feet, it's gonna be because I want to, not because someone forced it.

If it's the Yamon one, Yamon has known for a long time and told me he doesn't care at all about that.

So if you have any hurt victims who are crying, bring them forward and I will bring out my deepest apologies.

Online Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2018, 06:58:36 PM »
I don’t hate you, BabyShark. Your demons that lead you to trying to frame people and mocking vulnerable/hurting demograpics while playing the victim and righteous/good one are your own.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2018, 08:13:55 PM »
Do you even believe in demons?

You seem to be against hypocrisy, yet you are a prime example of hypocrisy yourself.

Let's find the definition for hypocrisy.

hypocrisy: the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform

You seem to be against "framing" people, yet you yourself have a history of framing: BabyShark (when you falsely accused me of having put you and Joe up to bsing and eliminating everyone in the game (which they believed and started spamming me with messages like "you're garbage!" and "i thought you were better than that shark"...at least they came back a few weeks later and apologized) and Swift (when you accused yourself of not providing SS as "Critterhemd" who, as it turns out, wasn't you). Oh, and let's not forget our favorite memories! :) Lethal~Viruz! Lol. I personally witnessed you going around on server saying "It's been confirmed Lethal~Viruz is a hacker," when you yourself knew very well that he doesn't hack (pretending that you are against hacking, but you yourself also have a history of hacking - further hypocrisy).

All that stuff and video game related nonsense it taken lightly and the I don't have a problem with an occasional friendly bs. My favorite people are the ones I bs the most. If you can't take it back, don't dish it out.

I do not have a "moral standard" against playing jokes in video games. I do not have a moral standard against joking around or having fun. When someone gets hurt, it crosses the line. If you or someone you know has been genuinely hurt, I am ready to apologize and not play so rough with the tenderfoots anymore.

As for your feigned concern for "vulnerable/hurting" demographics, you didn't seem to have taken your sensitivity training yet when you were spamming me with really mean stuff during the NWTR  tournament, like "You're the most evil disgusting piece of shit on the server."

If people don't want their ideas to be mocked, they should choose ideas that aren't so silly. I don't hate, nor to I want to harm people who think they are plants, other genders, or other animals. They need help. But if you're gonna start making a list of jokes that you're not allowed to make, no one will ever be allowed to laugh again. The target of the joke is a very silly idea, not an individual person.

This reminds me of when little kids throw snowballs at big kids, then cry when the big kids throw one back.

I've been leaving you alone since the NWTR tourney when your true self came out. What are you hoping to achieve or gain by taking jabs at me? You wanna destroy me? You want my attention? You want an apology? You want me to beg for mercy from the great Swift god? What are you after?

If you don't want to be harmed by someone who plays a bit rough for you, then give that person a bit of space. Sound advice I think :)

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 08:17:15 PM by BabyShark »

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2018, 09:09:00 PM »
dear god

Online Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2018, 09:14:59 PM »
I’m not going to read that, BabyShark. If I could suggest one thing though. Focus more time on being a decent person and less time on your high horse casting stones at LGBTQ people.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2018, 09:18:15 PM »
I don't prefer the abridged version.

Can you put all your moral advice into a large volume?