Author Topic: People Sign "I Support Illiteracy" Petition to "Spread Illiteracy" in America  (Read 22586 times)

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
bottom line of human health. is PREVENTION.

eating healthy, knowing what you're eating.

staying away from processed sugars, refined flours, processed foods (pretty much 90% of the products sold in a walmart), and if you gonna eat animal products, at least need to be from organic precedence.

a balanced diet, not too much carbs, daily protein intake
im not a nutritional guru i have bad habits myself that im currently changing. i'm on a vegan diet... just recently, not saying im gonna stay vegan or if for how long...but im learning/trying.. . theres so many fucking raw options to eat that are tasty and nutritious as fuck.  makes me wonder why id need meat in my stomach in the first place :P

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
scientists, doctors, dentists etc pushed for the fluoridation of water, not the government.

You are really dumb if you can't realize that big lobbyists can push whatever the fuck they want and buy off the AMA ADA CDC etc. Regular doctors/dentists are dumb yesmen who just follow whatever is dictated to them by these organizations. Just like the AMA said for years that smoking was safe and had no adverse health effects, when they knew back in the 1920's that it caused lung cancer from experiments.

in the 1920s we were dancing in fake snow decorations made of asbestos and wearing watches made with radium... we were far from understanding the relation between lung cancer and tabacco

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
scientists, doctors, dentists etc pushed for the fluoridation of water, not the government.

You are really dumb if you can't realize that big lobbyists can push whatever the fuck they want and buy off the AMA ADA CDC etc. Regular doctors/dentists are dumb yesmen who just follow whatever is dictated to them by these organizations. Just like the AMA said for years that smoking was safe and had no adverse health effects, when they knew back in the 1920's that it caused lung cancer from experiments.

in the 1920s we were dancing in fake snow decorations made of asbestos and wearing watches made with radium... we were far from understanding the relation between lung cancer and tabacco

studies were done and it was conclusive, they knew it.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
im not a nutritional guru i have bad habits myself that im currently changing. i'm on a vegan diet... just recently, not saying im gonna stay vegan or if for how long...but im learning/trying.. . theres so many fucking raw options to eat that are tasty and nutritious as fuck.  makes me wonder why id need meat in my stomach in the first place :P

lmao, raw diets are literally an evolutionary step backwards. are you sure you didn't start this diet years ago?

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
dumb is dumb :P

and who do you think is behind the doctors?

pharmaceuticals...

and who do you think is behind pharmaceuticals?

yeah, you guessed it.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
bottom line of human health. is PREVENTION.

eating healthy, knowing what you're eating.

staying away from processed sugars, refined flours, processed foods (pretty much 90% of the products sold in a walmart), and if you gonna eat animal products, at least need to be from organic precedence.

a balanced diet, not too much carbs, daily protein intake

Welcome to the club. I am 4 years vegan.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile

studies were done and it was conclusive, they knew it.

nope, please feel free to provide a source though

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Not taught how to budget and disburse my earnings
I was too busy rehearsing cursive.
Didn’t learn how much it costs to raise a kid or what an affidavit is
but I spent days on what the quadratic equation is

negative b plus or minus the square root of b squared
minus 4ac over 2a
That’s insane, that’s absolutely insane.
They made me learn that over basic first aid

Could we discuss domestic abuse and get the facts
or how to help my depressed friend with their mental state?
Ummm... no but learn mental maths
because “you won’t have a calculator with you every day!”

They say it’s not the kids, the parents are the problem
Then if you taught the kids to parent that’s the problem solved then!
All this advice about using a condom
but none for when you actually have a kid when you want one