War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Yamon thinks hes better than Van 436  53

Sappers Posts: 767 Karma: +34/-3 ******

Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Yamon thinks hes better than Van
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2018, 12:18:26 PM »
I was gonna say something here, but there are way too many people who have no sense of humor unless they are stepping on someone else's throat. *cough Swift the big mean bully*

Lamby I'll PM you my joke - it's pretty hilarious! ;)

It's not stepping on your throat for calling you out for making fun of a vulnerable population.
Berserker Posts: 542 Karma: +38/-2 *****

BabyShark

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2018, 12:23:00 PM »
Roofflllll

You have a better chance of climbing Mount Everest naked except for a straitjacket and leg irons than convincing anyone who's observed W2's "Legend" that you care about people's feelings.

Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2018, 12:38:23 PM »
That's not true. However if playing some type of historical grievance game between you and I is a way for you to protect your ego and not own up to your present mistake/bad deed then so be it. Continue on with your apparent 'I need a friend for self-validation' routine with "lamby", and other self-deception methods, as a way to avoid an honest internal dialogue with yourself.
Berserker Posts: 542 Karma: +38/-2 *****

BabyShark

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2018, 01:02:03 PM »
Which mistake or bad deed are you referring to?

I've owned all of them already and offered to apologize and change my ways if you can bring forward a real victim, an innocent person who was hurt who can explain what exactly I did that crushed their spirit.

In the absence if a victim, no crime has been committed.

If you were hurt by me, you've rejected all my efforts to reconcile, including the "confession" you requested that I sent by PM some months ago and invited you to publicize as you said you wished to, to which you replied "i dont give a fuck, not reading that" and have no forgiveness to offer.

What more is there to be done by me but walk away? I tried to walk away, but you keep chasing me.

I also do not need your permission or approval to enjoy other people on this forum or off this forum. I like Lamby. Deal with it.

What do you want from me?

I'll tell you what I'd like to see from you.

1. Apologize to me and all the other human beings who play W2 you've been crapping on for years and stop stepping on other people. Just say gg. Don't say "youre shitty trash go kill yourself/i couldnt be that bad at w2 if i spent the rest of my life trying to learn how" and stop banning every single person you see as "beneath" you, etc etc

2. Just be nice. Stop trying to hurt people.

I can forgive. I could be friends again. But Im not gonna bow to someone who wants to be toxic and abusive. Im not gonna watch you bully people and say nothing.

I had at least 3 different people warn me away from you when thay saw us gaming together. I don't let the opinions of others make up my mind.

I let you show me who you are. Based on my own experience with you, you're someone I feel is a negative in my life and I want to walk away.

If you can't be human, just let me go.

Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2018, 01:10:59 PM »
You're so dramatic. Your posts are slanderous, untrue and pathological. Also, a great way to continue to avoid confronting your misdeeds while further stacking more on to the list.

Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2018, 01:35:28 PM »
Quote from: BabyShark
This brings back memories of assorted other haters.

"You're misrepresenting my views you liar!"

"Ok, what are your views?"

"I won't say but you're misrepresenting them!!!"

Swift: "You're so evil! You're so awful!"

BS: "What did I do?"

Swift: "You're so evil! "You're so awful!"

BS: "?"

Swift: "You're just SOOOO EVIL! (Not that I believe in the existence of evil - but you're definitely it!)"

Sorry Kyle, but standing up to badly behaved people who think they are God is not evil. It's every man's duty.

If you're really this angry over video game jokes, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING THE SAME TO OTHERS.

I have no problem being specific. For starters, you keep pushing this slanderous lie that I tell you or other people to kill themselves. No, BabyShark I absolutely don't do that and I would never do that. It's very wrong of you to push that, and many other false narratives, and it makes you a bad person for doing so.
Death Knight Posts: 2534 Karma: +50/-2 retired, be in music section *********

easycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2018, 05:04:12 PM »
"Unfortunately by this time you might also be rather sore" shoulda been more creative

IDK how you're going to 'sample' a billion cocks and not end up a bit sore. Assuming an 80 year lifespan that's still about 1426 cocks per hour 24/7.... 

I like to think I'm pretty creative, but with that many even just hitting them all with a stick you're going to end up with a sore hand. ;)

:o no lube!
Critter Posts: 3 Karma: +0/-0 *

BlackMuslim

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2018, 06:51:26 PM »
I do not know why so much hate on Van. I think he is a lovely person, very friendly with a kind heart. He is one of the best GOW player of all time. Yamon is amazing, and to have 6-2 record against him, I would like to see anyone accomplish that.
Ogre Mage Posts: 2435 Karma: +44/-7 ********

tk[as]

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2018, 06:03:06 PM »
someone PM me babyshark nude photos plz. thx.