Author Topic: Yamon thinks hes better than Van  (Read 14249 times)

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Yamon thinks hes better than Van
« on: February 12, 2018, 08:44:32 AM »
Since BabyShark ruined my other thread with the typical Anti-Gay antics you would expect from a Christian, now i have to start a new one.

http://ladder.war2.ru/record.php?player1=yamon&player2=van

Games between yamon and van

Current 1v1 Record: 2 - 6

Pretty clear who is better here, but for some reason yamon was on war2 trash talking about how much better than van he was.

No LBGTQ hating in this one please, thanks!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 08:46:39 AM by jordan4385 »

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Yamon thinks hes better than Van
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 09:06:19 AM »
homosexuality is a sin you brainwashed moron. and my record vs van is irrelevant.  Lbggamgkrmkhm is an intentional political corrosion of morals and values that's being forced onto the population by the elites. but it's clear you don't have basic sense since you keep drinking the fluoridated water and every drop of kool-aid that this fascist society serves.  I can sit you down all day long and tell you the truth about everything, but the facts won't change your mind. none of these sheeple will learn the truth until they're getting kicked in the ass by a soldier's boot when this country becomes a police state. only then will you learn. And everything you do on a daily basis is fruitless, your money won't feed your family when it's not worth the paper it's printed on.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 09:15:25 AM by Yamon »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 09:21:20 AM »
aaaah van, its always sweet to play against him. i am a total newbie at gow, i never really play gow, yet I smashed him
did he walk away in shame like a dog he is? no, he mocked me for not using elaborate gow-specific strategies. yep, i pwned him at pure skill with the handicap of lack of diversity, and he criticized me for not having enough gow builds/strats

if a random idiot pwned me at chop, i think the last thing i would do is attack him for not using 5 dragon roost cookbooks

Offline 00Samuel

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 09:36:36 AM »
aaaah van, its always sweet to play against him. i am a total newbie at gow, i never really play gow, yet I smashed him
did he walk away in shame like a dog he is? no, he mocked me for not using elaborate gow-specific strategies. yep, i pwned him at pure skill with the handicap of lack of diversity, and he criticized me for not having enough gow builds/strats

if a random idiot pwned me at chop, i think the last thing i would do is attack him for not using 5 dragon roost cookbooks

Is Van, Vanvilder? Anyway I remember seeing your GOW series on youtube I remember he won the first one and you won all the rest

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 09:43:06 AM »

Is Van, Vanvilder? Anyway I remember seeing your GOW series on youtube I remember he won the first one and you won all the rest

yeah i dont remember that but it was probably one of the two tier3 tournaments i've randomly won while being rusty AF

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 10:49:09 AM »
I remember that series you played vs him. Van actually swore afterwards it was someone else playing on his name. And that was the reason he got eliminated.
war2 > war3

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 11:00:44 AM »
doesnt matter

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 11:25:41 AM »
Van lacks in the APM department for this match up, but wins in the technical, and innovate and other average+ IQ necessary activities that are needed within any given war2 game. Van takes this. My guess is 6-2.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2018, 11:28:51 AM »
yamon is better than van and everyone knows it.

both are retards... but yamon is better and always has been.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2018, 11:31:04 AM »
On standard gow, high, ef yamon would win this 10-2. On maps like Pos low and gsew I do think van would win more games.
war2 > war3

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2018, 11:34:19 AM »
So i think the consensus here is that yamon is mentally challanged. However, through sheer repetition, he has been able become decent at GOW by copying off of legit players. But as soon as he leaves the comfort of GOW any other player that is smarter than him, like van, will own him.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2018, 02:21:55 PM »
homosexuality is a sin you brainwashed moron

Criticism of Yamon's comment from LGBTTTQQIAA+ activist Swift and his lackey is notably absent. The Swift Hypocrisy™ continues.

Spelling out the acronym:

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Transgender
Transsexual
Two-spirited
Queer
Questioning
Intersex
Asexual
Ally

The + stands for
+ Pansexual
+ Agender
+ Gender Queer
+ Bigender
+ Gender Variant
+ Pangender

Cat Man killed himself after having his fantasies indulged by an irresponsible medical community and heartless society. He was allowed to have surgeries deforming his face to cater to his make-believe feline existence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking_Cat

Letting people go down destructive roads is not love. Watching people harm themselves "if they want to" and applaud them while they destroy their lives and then applaud yourself on your virtue of "tolerance" and "acceptance" is total self deception.

Trying to stop people from harming themselves, their children, and society is not hate.

If you watch these videos and nod in approval and think cutting off and mutilating healthy body parts due to mental illness is a healthy, positive change for anyone, you can only believe that with demonic help.

How female-to-male gender reassignment surgery works - YouTube

Male to female gender reassignment surgery - YouTube

The reason I don't want people to engage in these harmful practices is not hate of people who are lost, confused, misguided, etc. The reason I don't want people to harm themselves is because I care about people and I care about the pain of other people. I would stop someone from committing suicide, if I could. I would stop them from cutting off their arm or their nose or their toes or their genitals. A person who is ready to cut off healthy body parts is in a dark place and needs help, not surgery, not hormones, not "acceptance" of self-harming behavior from people who pretend to care.

http://www.sexchangeregret.com/

People who have these surgeries and treatments are not happier, are not cured of their emotional issues, and are often depressed and suicidal.

20% regret the operation. 1 in 5.

1 in 200 risk was told to me in hospital by a doctor is REALLY HIGH and scary odds.

Surgery reversal is in demand.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gender-reversal-surgery-demand-rise-assignment-men-women-trans-a7980416.html

And yes, God calls homosexuality sin. It is wrong. Period. The same God that says hypocrisy and murder and blasphemy and hate are wrong says so. The God whose moral values you borrow when it's convenient for you.

Besides the earthly consequences of rebellion against how God made us, there are the spiritual consequences of rebelling against God.

If someone doesn't want another person to go to hell, you can't say that's hate, either.

We all are sinful rebels. We all need to repent. I'm evil., you're evil, we are all evil, selfish, and rotten.

We all are on a sinking ship.

This world is going down. Our bodies are going down.

The lifeboats are waiting. Jesus Christ has saved us all, and invites all to trust in Him and follow Him.

If you choose to stay on the sinking ship because it's full of pleasures and luxuries and reject the lifeboat because it looks small and not so fun and not as sturdy as what you have under your feet, you can't say God doesn't care.

God does care.

He loved us to death.

He offers what can't be found anywhere else on earth.

There is love. There is hope. There is truth. There is forgiveness. There is peace!

Even for sinners like me.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2018, 03:00:54 PM »
If calling you out for mocking a highly vulnerable segment of the population makes me an activist then so be it.

You are simply formulating some type of a poorly cloaked red herring fallacy. The topic at hand was not a social / political disagreement on basic biology, mental disorder, or how to best approach the issue. Also, people on both sides of the aisle can agree that your behavior was not only unproductive but simply inconsiderate and cruel.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2018, 03:03:36 PM »
Lol

Ur just trollin now

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2018, 03:12:02 PM »
Of course not. In the middle of your silly red herring detour you included an example of an individual whom killed himself and that is a part of a broad community of individuals with an abnormally high suicide rate, the same community that you mocked for your own amusement.