War2.ru Slogan
News: All hail our wise & benevolent admins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Yamon thinks hes better than Van 1150  52

Sappers Posts: 837 Karma: +53/-3 ******

BabyShark

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Yamon thinks hes better than Van
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2018, 03:25:54 PM »
I see the error of my ways. I will change my methods to those of Swiftine philosophy.

They are worthess pieces of shit, the most disgusting evil on the planet and they should all kill themselves!

I'm not sure if I got the wording just right like you said it. Can you approve now? Did I copy you well enough?

Can I call you Daddy now?

I want to be just like you when I grow up. :)
Berserker Posts: 620 Karma: +18/-3 *****

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2018, 03:38:18 PM »
van offers nice challenge when i m uber rusty and suck ass.

BabyShark

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2018, 04:08:10 PM »
Kyle, between the two of us, I'm not the one that does not acknowledge that I'm a sinner before a holy God.

I've said it many times. I'm a sinner.

What are you accusing me of that you yourself haven't done?

Your behavior doesn't make sense to me.

You ignore your own behavior while pointing fingers at me for really silly game related shenanigans that were not targetted at 'innocent' parties.

I could sit around stewing for years over you and Joe joining my game to bs everyone and lying to the other players telling them I put you up to it, causing them to become enraged at me, but I don't take it that seriously. If you don't want those kinds of games done on you, you shouldn't do naughty video game stuff to other people. I can take a joke. Apparently you can't.

Everyone knows how you treat and talk down to other players, and enjoy hurting other people. We have all seen it.

My reason for responding to you is that I hope you will be saved. I don't hate you, even though most people who'd been treated the way you treated me would. I've prayed for you more times than I can count.

What's your hope for me? You want me to suffer? You want to see me punished? You go on about how evil and awful I am, yet keep seeking me out to contact and engage with me. What for?? What do you want? Why are you chasing me? Doesn't it make sense to avoid people you despise to the level you claim to despise me? Or are you still bitter that I said I can't be your girlfriend?
Grunt Posts: 120 Karma: +5/-2 ***

jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2018, 04:17:10 PM »
If god didn't want homosexuals and sinners they would not be here.
God does not give us any thoughts we are not supposed to act out. Murder, Rape, homosexuality included.

Everything is exactly as it is suppose to be.

There is no cause to anything.

You have control of nothing.

Sappers Posts: 807 Karma: +34/-3 ******

Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2018, 04:21:41 PM »
You told me a few things that you've done in real life and on Warcraft 2 which I was taken back by. I'm not going to talk about those things here. I don't think you're the most disgusting/evil person ever and I didn't suggest that you should kill yourself.

jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2018, 04:23:53 PM »
I for one would like to hear more about this time kyle asked babyshark to court him.

BabyShark

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2018, 04:55:46 PM »
I'm not going to talk about those things here.

You already posted it, but then removed it.

You mean broken God's command against adultery?

And you haven't?

If you've had sex with someone who isn't your wife, or lusted after someone who isn't your wife, then you are guilty too.

And yes, you did say to me verbatim, "You're the most evil disgusting piece of shit on the server."

Along with other things like, "You're worthless shit, no one cares about you, no one misses you when you're gone, people play for me, people only care about me, you're nothing." etc.

I know what I am, a sinner. And I know what I'm worth to God, the life of His Son Jesus Christ. So the devil's lies won't bring me down.

I don't understand what my marriage has to do with you, though. Why you think that's your business, or your business to post publicly any more than you enjoyed Sepi's one star reviews on your real life business.

You went on about how taking it into real life was taking it too far, and was sociopathic and creepy and so on, and here you are doing the same thing to me. I'm willing to talk about it, but it just seems to break your own professed standard of keeping things to W2 and not taking it to real life. Hypocrisy is another word for that, which you seem to be against, but are really so deeply mired in that you can't even see it.

I did, however, already confess these sins to my God, to my pastor, to my husband, and have been forgiven. It is Satan who wants to wave our past sins in our face. He is called the accuser (Revelation 12:9-12). If my God-given authorities have shared forgiveness with me, who are you to charge me?

You've claimed God's hell is too big of a punishment for evil people. What punishment or pain on me would be enough to satiate you?

The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power
    and the kingdom of our God,
    and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
    who accuses them before our God day and night,
    has been hurled down.

They triumphed over him
    by the blood of the Lamb
    and by the word of their testimony

Satan has been defeated. We have victory in Jesus Christ who defeated sin, death, and the devil in His death.

As long as we live here, we continue to struggle with sin. The Christian life is a life of regular repentance, falling on our faces before the holy Almighty Creator of the universe and crying to Him for mercy. God is a God of love and forgiveness and offers that same love and forgiveness to all people. God's mercy is greater than our sin. We are weak, frail, human, fallen. And yes, I'm plagued for life by the sins of yesterday. But believe me it already causes me enough pain that anything you or anyone could ever do to me is just a drop in the wake of a tsunami.

That was why you made me cry the day of the NWTR tourney. Cause I am as messed up and broken as all the other sinners around here. Cause I have done wrong. I have hurt people. I've wrecked my life and even with forgiveness, the damage doesn't just disappear. And you said you were glad I was hurting.

So don't pretend to care about hurting people.

Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2018, 05:03:06 PM »
Yeah. You're right, pre-marital sex is clearly immoral. :)

jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2018, 05:12:41 PM »
Yeah i mean just marry her if shes 13 then impregnate her. Problem solved!

Morality is a joke.

There is No right and no wrong.

No Evil and no good.

Just a bunch of people walking around thinking that how they view the world is how everyone else should view it.

BabyShark

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2018, 05:21:34 PM »
It causes a lot more damage to people than video game shenanigans that you're ready to stone me for.

Even if someone had received a well-earned "ban" from a video game for a few days, that wouldn't cause them lasting emotional, physical, or psychological harm.

Pre-marital sex causes a lot of damage. Children grow up without their fathers, diseases are spread, relationships break down. The effects on society are widespread.

https://moralrevolution.com/the-invisible-effects-of-sex-before-marriage/

http://www.truthmagazine.com/dealing-with-the-effects-of-premarital-sex

https://winteryknight.com/2014/02/10/how-premarital-sex-damages-a-womans-ability-to-be-in-a-relationship/

There is a host of problems that are created when people engage in sex outside of marriage.

People are damaged.

jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2018, 05:24:49 PM »
Do you realize your basically just picking some random opinion piece to try to prove your point?

What about all the problems that are caused by women not getting banged by at least 3 dudes before marriage?

its a fact that if a girl is a virgin before she gets married shes gonna spend her entire life wondering what other cocks are like and then its going to ruin her marriage.

BabyShark

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2018, 05:27:56 PM »
Morality is a joke.

There is No right and no wrong.

No Evil and no good.

Then how can you have a problem like this one:

Since BabyShark ruined my other thread with the typical Anti-Gay antics you would expect from a Christian, now i have to start a new one.

No LBGTQ hating in this one please, thanks!

How can you criticize as wrong the "hating" of sexual deviants (which consists of simply saying that not following God's recipe leads to pain and suffering) if there is no such thing as wrong?

How can you say it's wrong to say something is wrong if there is no such thing as wrong?

Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2018, 05:33:07 PM »
Pre-marital sex causes a lot of damage. Children grow up without their fathers, diseases are spread, relationships break down. The effects on society are widespread.

Pre-marital sex isn't the cause of the issues you listed. Protection/Safe Sex prevents the vast majority of unwanted pregnancies and STD's, and all of the issues you listed take place in marriages as well and a whole host of others.

jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2018, 05:34:20 PM »
Then how can you have a problem like this one:

There are no problems just life situations.

You are interpreting it as a problem. Its not a problem for me. I have no problems.

No where did i mention anything about right or wrong. Only what i preferred to happen. I prefer that certain groups of people do  not get made fun of for being exactly how they are supposed to be.

BabyShark

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2018, 05:36:42 PM »
its a fact that if a girl is a virgin before she gets married shes gonna spend her entire life wondering what other cocks are like and then its going to ruin her marriage.

Sex is supposed to be an expression of committed love between a husband and wife, a giving of the self to the other. That is where sex is at its ultimate and best. They are not "sampling" each other. They are loving each other. "I've chosen you."

The problem with the "sampling" mentality, is that 3 won't be enough. If you had 3 "varieties" before, then a 4th during, as long as you have a sampling mindset, that you're looking to measure your personal approval rating of the sensations created by particular body parts connecting, your mindset will keep you from being able to experience sex to its fullest, the way it was intended to be. It will never be enough. Just because you had 4 cocks, you'll be left wondering how the other 3 and a half billion cocks in the world would feel, if your mind is stuck in the faulty mindset of "testing out" another human being's equipment.

That isn't love.

We sinful human beings are stuck being selfish and looking out for our own pleasure and satisfaction, but I do know that sex when you love and care for and seek to please the spouse and give yourself completely to the other results in the maximum pleasure and joy that can come from the human sexual experience.