War2.ru Slogan
News: Don't forget to join Channel: Trivia for trivia!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Yamon thinks hes better than Van 1374  52

Sappers Posts: 857 Karma: +53/-3 ******

LiveFreeorDie

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Yamon thinks hes better than Van
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2018, 05:38:46 PM »
I prefer that certain groups of people do  not get made fun of for being exactly how they are supposed to be.

The God that created them knows better how they are supposed to be than they themselves.

When everything comes down to "personal preference" in the absence of ultimate morality, good, evil, right, wrong, you have nothing to respond with when someone says they want to go have sex with animals or children or unwilling people by force. It's their "preference" after all.
Ogre Mage Posts: 2415 Karma: +106/-8 The General ********

~ToRa~

• Ogre Mage
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2018, 05:46:39 PM »
Sex is an physical action between a consenting man and women. There is nothing religious about it.
Grunt Posts: 130 Karma: +6/-2 ***

jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2018, 05:47:05 PM »
When everything comes down to "personal preference" in the absence of ultimate morality, good, evil, right, wrong, you have nothing to respond with when someone says they want to go have sex with animals or children or unwilling people by force. It's their "preference" after all.

yep. Those people are no different from you and I. Just following what they believe is "right" and "wrong". and what is right in their mind is to have sex with goats.

I dont need a book from "god" to tell me i shouldn't be raping.
Grunt Posts: 116 Karma: +14/-0 ***

Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2018, 05:47:12 PM »
I wonder what people did before marriage was invented. Perhaps they followed their righteous intuition and had an overall 1000 times cleaner connection with what is referred to as God.

Doubt Satan waves sins into anyone's face. It's probably more like people are unable to properly handle the feeling of guilt and get stuck in it for long or forever.
Ogre Mage Posts: 2345 Karma: +123/-179 ********

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2018, 05:50:49 PM »
religion is for faggots
Ogre Mage Posts: 2415 Karma: +106/-8 The General ********

~ToRa~

• Ogre Mage
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2018, 05:54:02 PM »
I am 100% sure Babyshark wasn’t always so religious. She was probably homeless or destitute at one point and turned to religion to help her.
Death Knight Posts: 2994 Karma: +69/-2 retired, be in music section *********

easycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2018, 05:56:54 PM »
well ima going for massages getting older aint no ron jermey...gotta cut down on the beer pissy sub is gaining to much power...as for god i still like looking for prophecies and reading spirt stuff ie ...ghost :o
Ogre Posts: 1006 Karma: +62/-0 *******

Lambchops

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2018, 04:25:24 AM »
Lbggamgkrmkhm is an intentional political corrosion of morals and values that's being forced onto the population by the elites.

Attention all gay people! The elites made you gay. They crept into your room in the middle of the night and hit you by the magic gay stick.

LMAO at this dopey illiterate trailer-trash ;D

Lambchops

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2018, 05:40:26 AM »
Sex is an physical action between a consenting man and women. There is nothing religious about it.

You're not doing it right, if you were you would be hearing lots of "oh GOD yes GOD oh... my...  ahhhhhh".  ;)

I am 100% sure Babyshark wasn’t always so religious. She was probably homeless or destitute at one point and turned to religion to help her.

Wow tora ... cheap irrelivant, and I believe quite inaccurate also. You can do better.

Lambchops

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2018, 06:03:08 AM »
Just because you had 4 cocks, you'll be left wondering how the other 3 and a half billion cocks in the world would feel, if your mind is stuck in the faulty mindset of "testing out" another human being's equipment.

Maybe, but I'm figuring after the first 2 billion cocks they would all kind of blend into one big cock in your memory.

If you only had one cock then it's the best cock you've ever had so there np, but if you've had 2 cocks and you end up with the less appealing cock then you have an issue because you are always wondering if things would be better with the other cock, but if you had a billion cocks you would probably realise that the sex you enjoyed the most was with the people you connected the most with and had very little to do with cocks at all.

Unfortunately by this time you might also be rather sore, so I would surmise that if you're going to sample more than one cock then theres probably a sweet spot in the graph that occurs at a point greater than 2 cocks but somewhere less than a billion cocks. Personally I am not affected by this issue as I'm really only into sex that involves one cock (it's my fav ;))
Sappers Posts: 857 Karma: +53/-3 ******

LiveFreeorDie

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2018, 07:51:02 AM »
I was gonna say something here, but there are way too many people who have no sense of humor unless they are stepping on someone else's throat. *cough Swift the big mean bully*

Lamby I'll PM you my joke - it's pretty hilarious! ;)
Death Knight Posts: 2994 Karma: +69/-2 retired, be in music section *********

easycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2018, 09:23:33 AM »
"Unfortunately by this time you might also be rather sore" shoulda been more creative,unless yall into the hardcore.

Lambchops

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2018, 10:40:24 AM »

good one ;D lol

Lambchops

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2018, 10:52:32 AM »
"Unfortunately by this time you might also be rather sore" shoulda been more creative

IDK how you're going to 'sample' a billion cocks and not end up a bit sore. Assuming an 80 year lifespan that's still about 1426 cocks per hour 24/7.... 

I like to think I'm pretty creative, but with that many even just hitting them all with a stick you're going to end up with a sore hand. ;)
Sappers Posts: 811 Karma: +35/-3 ******

Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2018, 12:18:26 PM »
I was gonna say something here, but there are way too many people who have no sense of humor unless they are stepping on someone else's throat. *cough Swift the big mean bully*

It's not stepping on your throat for calling you out for making fun of a vulnerable population.