Author Topic: Yamon thinks hes better than Van  (Read 14258 times)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Yamon thinks hes better than Van
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2018, 04:25:24 AM »
Lbggamgkrmkhm is an intentional political corrosion of morals and values that's being forced onto the population by the elites.

Attention all gay people! The elites made you gay. They crept into your room in the middle of the night and hit you by the magic gay stick.

LMAO at this dopey illiterate trailer-trash ;D
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2018, 05:40:26 AM »
Sex is an physical action between a consenting man and women. There is nothing religious about it.

You're not doing it right, if you were you would be hearing lots of "oh GOD yes GOD oh... my...  ahhhhhh".  ;)

I am 100% sure Babyshark wasn’t always so religious. She was probably homeless or destitute at one point and turned to religion to help her.

Wow tora ... cheap irrelivant, and I believe quite inaccurate also. You can do better.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2018, 06:03:08 AM »
Just because you had 4 cocks, you'll be left wondering how the other 3 and a half billion cocks in the world would feel, if your mind is stuck in the faulty mindset of "testing out" another human being's equipment.

Maybe, but I'm figuring after the first 2 billion cocks they would all kind of blend into one big cock in your memory.

If you only had one cock then it's the best cock you've ever had so there np, but if you've had 2 cocks and you end up with the less appealing cock then you have an issue because you are always wondering if things would be better with the other cock, but if you had a billion cocks you would probably realise that the sex you enjoyed the most was with the people you connected the most with and had very little to do with cocks at all.

Unfortunately by this time you might also be rather sore, so I would surmise that if you're going to sample more than one cock then theres probably a sweet spot in the graph that occurs at a point greater than 2 cocks but somewhere less than a billion cocks. Personally I am not affected by this issue as I'm really only into sex that involves one cock (it's my fav ;))

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2018, 09:23:33 AM »
"Unfortunately by this time you might also be rather sore" shoulda been more creative,unless yall into the hardcore.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2018, 10:40:24 AM »
Lamby I'll PM you my joke - it's pretty hilarious! ;)

good one ;D lol

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2018, 10:52:32 AM »
"Unfortunately by this time you might also be rather sore" shoulda been more creative

IDK how you're going to 'sample' a billion cocks and not end up a bit sore. Assuming an 80 year lifespan that's still about 1426 cocks per hour 24/7.... 

I like to think I'm pretty creative, but with that many even just hitting them all with a stick you're going to end up with a sore hand. ;)

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2018, 12:18:26 PM »
I was gonna say something here, but there are way too many people who have no sense of humor unless they are stepping on someone else's throat. *cough Swift the big mean bully*

Lamby I'll PM you my joke - it's pretty hilarious! ;)

It's not stepping on your throat for calling you out for making fun of a vulnerable population.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2018, 12:38:23 PM »
That's not true. However if playing some type of historical grievance game between you and I is a way for you to protect your ego and not own up to your present mistake/bad deed then so be it. Continue on with your apparent 'I need a friend for self-validation' routine with "lamby", and other self-deception methods, as a way to avoid an honest internal dialogue with yourself.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2018, 01:10:59 PM »
You're so dramatic. Your posts are slanderous, untrue and pathological. Also, a great way to continue to avoid confronting your misdeeds while further stacking more on to the list.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2018, 01:35:28 PM »
Quote from: BabyShark
This brings back memories of assorted other haters.

"You're misrepresenting my views you liar!"

"Ok, what are your views?"

"I won't say but you're misrepresenting them!!!"

Swift: "You're so evil! You're so awful!"

BS: "What did I do?"

Swift: "You're so evil! "You're so awful!"

BS: "?"

Swift: "You're just SOOOO EVIL! (Not that I believe in the existence of evil - but you're definitely it!)"

Sorry Kyle, but standing up to badly behaved people who think they are God is not evil. It's every man's duty.

If you're really this angry over video game jokes, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING THE SAME TO OTHERS.

I have no problem being specific. For starters, you keep pushing this slanderous lie that I tell you or other people to kill themselves. No, BabyShark I absolutely don't do that and I would never do that. It's very wrong of you to push that, and many other false narratives, and it makes you a bad person for doing so.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2018, 05:04:12 PM »
"Unfortunately by this time you might also be rather sore" shoulda been more creative

IDK how you're going to 'sample' a billion cocks and not end up a bit sore. Assuming an 80 year lifespan that's still about 1426 cocks per hour 24/7.... 

I like to think I'm pretty creative, but with that many even just hitting them all with a stick you're going to end up with a sore hand. ;)

:o no lube!

Offline BlackMuslim

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2018, 06:51:26 PM »
I do not know why so much hate on Van. I think he is a lovely person, very friendly with a kind heart. He is one of the best GOW player of all time. Yamon is amazing, and to have 6-2 record against him, I would like to see anyone accomplish that.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2018, 06:03:06 PM »
someone PM me babyshark nude photos plz. thx.