Author Topic: @Jordan4385  (Read 6667 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
@Jordan4385
« on: February 15, 2018, 07:37:38 AM »
When everything comes down to "personal preference" in the absence of ultimate morality, good, evil, right, wrong, you have nothing to respond with when someone says they want to go have sex with animals or children or unwilling people by force. It's their "preference" after all.

yep. Those people are no different from you and I. Just following what they believe is "right" and "wrong". and what is right in their mind is to have sex with goats.

I dont need a book from "god" to tell me i shouldn't be raping.

Morality is a joke.

There is No right and no wrong.

No Evil and no good.

Just a bunch of people walking around thinking that how they view the world is how everyone else should view it.

Do you realize that your statements contradict each other?

"I shouldn't be raping" contradicts "There is no wrong, no evil."

One of these statements is untrue. They can't both possibly be true at the same time.

Obviously, the second statement "There is no wrong, no evil." is a false statement.

But your statement "I dont need a book from "god" to tell me i shouldn't be raping." is a true statement.

God's Word says that God's law is written on our hearts. We all have a conscience.

Romans 2:14

14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)

So you do know that rape is wrong. Your God-given conscience makes you aware of it.

Therefore your statement "There is no wrong, no evil" is false even by your own standard that rape is wrong.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Re: @Jordan4385
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 07:48:47 AM »
You have nothing to defend. You are nothing. We are all nothing. God is nothing. We are all god.

Humans are nothing.
God is nothing.
Nothing is nothing.
So humans are God.

Your statements essentially boil down to:

Nothing is nothing is nothing is nothing is nothing.

It's meaningless.

It does nothing to address the reality that we are here, living on a beautifully designed earth in a vast jaw-droppingly amazing universe designed by an even more amazing God who gave us consciences to know right from wrong.

It doesn't address our lives on any relevant level. It doesn't answer questions about why we are here or where we came from or where we are going or what the purpose of life is.

The implication seems to be that there is no meaning to anything, no purpose to anything, no value in anything, that human life and behavior is irrelevant.

This philosophy stems from evolutionistic thinking, that existence is an accident, and we are nothing more than particles in motion.

However, reality and fact strike down such absurd ideas.

Beginning with your own statement about rape being wrong, you've disproved your meaninglessness argument on your own. You can't have come up with a "rape is wrong" argument on the basis of a meaninglessness existence.

You know rape is wrong because God put His law in our hearts. We know right from wrong, we know the reality of good and evil.

The fact that our consciences prick us in accordance with the same rules God's written out in Scripture is good evidence that the source of our consciences is this very God who articulated His law in His Word.

God says we are without excuse.

Romans 1

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 08:06:19 AM »
morality is the product of consensus between evolution and the spirit of time (zeitgeist)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 08:33:03 AM »
Tell us more about morality I hate naggers.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 08:38:15 AM »
24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

3O,Our God is in heaven;

he does whatever pleases him.

he got used for special privelidges for a group of people,he doesnt work like that.

was that written by paul sighhhh the single lonely male has no authority to speak this
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 08:43:38 AM by easycompany »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 08:56:25 AM »
morality is the product of consensus between evolution and the spirit of time (zeitgeist)

LMAO  ;D

The father Bhudda say: With our thoughts, we make the earth

.... and from it then came a stone monkey .... the nature of monkey was

.... IRREPRESSIBLE!

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 09:39:54 AM »
theres nothing more to say. im not looking for discussion either, what i posted is a plain fact. Cant debate that unless youre a biology/logic tard or take some retarded "god" entity too seriously

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 10:10:24 AM »
I don;t think anyone worships a retarded god, I think they worship a wise and all-knwoing God.  It would be funny if there was a religion that worshipped a retarded god, though.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 10:12:45 AM »
Morality is so got dang obvious anyway, bring joy and love into the world instead of pain and harm.  Any idiot could tell ya that.  It's also self-apparent that Morality requires communism

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2018, 10:13:37 AM »

theres nothing more to say. im not looking for discussion either, what i posted is a plain fact. Cant debate that unless youre a biology/logic tard or take some retarded "god" entity too seriously

I can't claim for certian that they are the same person but:

Has anyone actually ever seen Pigsy and Claw in the same room together? Seems a bit suspicious. Just saying....

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2018, 10:27:41 AM »
why u angry

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2018, 10:34:32 AM »
I hate people that push their religious beliefs beliefs on others. This is a Warcraft2 video game forum and the op seems to really believe the best place to preach their religion is here. Clearly someone like this is detached from reality.
war2 > war3

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2018, 10:45:41 AM »
I hate people that push their religious beliefs beliefs on others. This is a Warcraft2 video game forum and the op seems to really believe the best place to preach their religion is here. Clearly someone like this is detached from reality.

TBH the religious stuff isn't really my kettle of fish either, but I do try not to hate.... and honestly, aren't we all a bit detached from reality in one way or another?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2018, 10:52:52 AM »
^^Your aware that around 80-90% of all the op’s post have something to do with their interpretation of religion.
I don’t really care what someone believes but most people don’t like it when someone pushes their beliefs on them. Add that to the fact that this is an internet forum and nobody knows each other. The likelihood of someone actually being converting is negligible.
Like why would someone try and preach their religion here of all places?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:09:15 AM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2018, 11:09:44 AM »
i am proud to be an atheist
anyone that believes in a theistic god is stupid

still though, some religions are better than others. Muslimism is the worst religion on earth given its holy book and passionate believers