Author Topic: @Jordan4385  (Read 6735 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: @Jordan4385
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2018, 11:26:53 AM »
^^I don’t believe there is anything wrong with the religion of islam itself. But I will say there is something wrong with many muslims who interpret islam. All religion is subject to interpretation different groups interpret different things.
We could find examples of extremism in followers of all the major religions. 

I guess this is the part when athiests will say “all religion is bad.”
 Religion has always existed for as long as humans have existed. Which is why it isn’t going away. Nobody knows what happens after you die so if the athiest is right I guess nobody has anything to worry about.
war2 > war3

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2018, 12:31:16 PM »
^^Your aware that around 80-90% of all the op’s post have something to do with their interpretation of religion.
I don’t really care what someone believes but most people don’t like it when someone pushes their beliefs on them. Add that to the fact that this is an internet forum and nobody knows each other. The likelihood of someone actually being converting is negligible.
Like why would someone try and preach their religion here of all places?

Why on earth would someone join yet another wc2 game after 20 years on the merry-go-round? Apart from the dopermine addiction thing, I really don't know, but I still keep doing it. We all have our patterns. I dont think any of them make sense really.

If someone was bashing on my door at 8am on a Sunday I might be a bit annoyed, but you only look at the forum when you choose to and you only have to scroll down a bit if you want.

Also it is worth noting that there is only around 600-800k words in the bible (depending on how you count them), and I'm pretty sure BS has already posted about three quaters of it, so she's got to run out some time  ;)

^^I don’t believe there is anything wrong with the religion of islam itself. But I will say there is something wrong with .....

...the silly hats! Come on, you were all thinking it. What kind of GOD mandates silly hats? (also hi jews ;) lol not to mention RC priests)... and those beards. Whats up with them?
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2018, 12:34:53 PM »
...the silly hats! Come on, you were all thinking it. What kind of GOD mandates silly hats? (also hi jews  lol not to mention RC priests)... and those beards. Whats up with them?

Your aware those hat's the Hasidic Jews wear cost about 5k usd? Those are some nice hats.
war2 > war3

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2018, 12:47:55 PM »
...the silly hats! Come on, you were all thinking it. What kind of GOD mandates silly hats? (also hi jews  lol not to mention RC priests)... and those beards. Whats up with them?

Your aware those hat's the Hasidic Jews wear cost about 5k usd? Those are some nice hats.

You're kidding?   :o   $5k ??

OMG next time I see a rabbi waring one ima stand to attention and salute!

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2018, 01:38:18 PM »
I hate people that push their religious beliefs beliefs on others. This is a Warcraft2 video game forum and the op seems to really believe the best place to preach their religion is here. Clearly someone like this is detached from reality.

1. You hate me. I don't hate you. Yet you and others have hypocritically accused me of "hating" certain groups, which is far from the truth. You approve your own hatred of people who have different viewpoints or opinions, yet you don't want to be faced with anyone merely disagreeing with yours.

2. The statement that "people shouldn't push their opinions on others" is a self-defeating statement. That very statement is an opinion that you have just successfully pushed on others to the same degree that anything written is being "pushed" on people who choose to be here to read it. You should really put more thought into your viewpoints so you avoid looking silly by uttering statements that kill themselves.

3. Further hypocrisy is revealed when we look at not only the entire forum, which is FILLED with everyone smashing their opinions, frequently hateful and rude, on each other. You tolerate all this. The only viewpoint that it is socially acceptable to hate, ridicule, mock, silence, ostracize is the Christian worldview. You do not go tell everyone else sharing opinions that they should not be sharing their thoughts. You, as a group, all target the Christian. Personal insults and name-calling are constant. And you try to claim other groups as the "victims", which consists of having someone disagree rather than actually propelling hateful insults and death wishes. I think it's perfectly fine to attack, and even mock, ideas. Attacking people is not the same thing as attacking ideas. People should be able to treat each other with kindness and respect even when they disagree about ideas.

4. You randomly started pushing Islam (a religion) in this thread, completely changing the topic at the time, which was "Why Men Want Casual Sex":

So don't pretend to be against people "pushing" opinions on others (ie. writing them). You're not. You just have nothing besides hate, insults, and baseless personal attacks (like attacking my looks, breasts, skin color, intelligence level, and now being "homeless and destitute", which are actually discriminatory sexist racist bigotry and nonsense) with which to fight truth you don't like to hear.

And don't pretend to be against people sharing religious ideas. You did it yourself.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2018, 02:35:47 PM »
^^I dont read posts that long usually. Most users have called u out on this.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2018, 04:05:09 PM »
What are you rambling about lol.
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2018, 04:05:46 PM »
I'm not telling. It's a secret.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2018, 04:33:36 PM »
sorry for your mental illness babyshark

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2018, 05:14:43 PM »
wow delusions about being sent poisoned fruit, this is worse than i thought.