Author Topic: @Lone  (Read 5749 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
@Lone
« on: February 15, 2018, 08:34:00 AM »
I wonder what people did before marriage was invented. Perhaps they followed their righteous intuition and had an overall 1000 times cleaner connection with what is referred to as God.

Doubt Satan waves sins into anyone's face. It's probably more like people are unable to properly handle the feeling of guilt and get stuck in it for long or forever.

There was no time before marriage was invented, unless you count when God let Adam be alone for a little while so He would see, as God saw, that it is not good for man to be alone.

But the very first two people God made were married to each other. God invented marriage. It's not a human construction. It's a beautiful and perfect design, but we as sinful human beings manage to mess it up pretty severely. In spite of our failure to follow God's blueprint perfectly, the institution of marriage is a good, holy, sacred, beautiful thing.

Marriage allows for 3 important things.

1. Children - Children are raised in a safe environment by their own biological parents who love them and both strive to nurture, protect, and train them.

2. Chastity - The marriage bed is the God-given place where husband and wife can give themselves to each other in a very intimate and vulnerable way that God also made very pleasurable because He wants good things for us since He loves us. This beautiful act is also where the miracle of new life happens.

3. Companionship - You have a partner in life to support you through everything. You work as a team in this battlefield of life. Two are stronger than one. Two minds can come up with better solutions to problems. If one is sick or injured, he or she has a helper. The load of life, the burden of life is shared. Raising children is hard. Having a teammate in that challenge makes it a lot less overwhelming.

The marriage vows say, "I'm not leaving. Ever."

Maintaining a long term relationship forces the individuals to grow and develop, to learn to compromise, to forgive, to be compassionate. Each one is going to point out behavior deficits in the other, so that each person is held accountable and grows.

On the other hand, the single life or the long-string-of-uncommitted-sexual encounters lifestyle allows individuals to be lazy, selfish, and gross, only putting on airs of humanity for the purpose of seducing their next self-validating instant gratification pleasure experience.

Men and women are designed to be compatible, to appreciate and value each other, to enjoy their differences.

Today's culture strongly attacks marriage, family, children, and both men and women.

Many men are being made to feel guilty just for being men.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/448360/masculinity-not-toxic-stop-blaming-men-everything

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-28/toxic-masculinity-war-could-backfire/8207704

There isn't only a war on men.

There's also a war on women. The "women's march" women who wear vagina hats are not looking out for the interests of women. They are looking to promote feminist values. They hate women who choose to serve a husband and who choose to have children and who stand against the killing of unborn children. And they certainly aren't looking out for the young women not yet born that they want to have the freedom to kill because of convenience.

You can see how rudely and hatefully this woman is treated for just asking questions at a women's march. She is farted on, told she's garbage, etc.:

Must See! Cringworthy Outtakes From The Women's March In LA - YouTube

The "women's movement" is nothing to do with actually supporting and protecting women's rights, and everything to do with promoting evil and wicked behavior under the guise of "tolerance" and "women's rights", when obviously they have no tolerance or concern for women who think differently from them.

The division in America is reaching a boiling point, and at this rate, America is headed for civil war.

A functional and stable society structure cannot exist in the absence of a functional and stable family unit. The natural family unit, man, woman, children is the best and most stable, most loving training grounds for the next generation.

The family has been successfully attacked and fragmented and society is on the verge of collapse because of it.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: @Lone
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 09:38:26 AM »

There was no time before marriage was invented, unless you count when God(...)
stopped reading there, worthless post

Offline woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 01:10:33 PM »
babyshark you seems pretty well spoken....  or written.. i read it. cool :thumbsup: :fro:
New Ideaology - "Most likely the product of suppressing nostalgia from oneself
to retaliate transgression from egocentric agendas." © WooT. 2017

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 02:30:30 PM »
TL DR

admins can u move her all topic into general discussion? this topic isnt about w2/server
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 03:13:49 PM »
TL DR

admins can u move her all topic into general discussion? this topic isnt about w2/server
+1

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 05:07:25 PM »
its not about only u if tk made topic not about w2/server it should be also moved

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 05:10:48 PM »
Fighting the world's evils one misplaced forum post at a time. Way to go Szwagier! :)

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 05:43:49 PM »
Fighting the world's evils one misplaced forum post at a time. Way to go Szwagier! :)
missplace? u are doing it all the time (and tk)
"Server.War2.ru
Discussion related to Server.War2.ru and playing Warcraft II"
so guess its allowed spaming topic if admins wont move it
@mousEtopher

Offline woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 07:15:44 PM »
your welcome :-[
New Ideaology - "Most likely the product of suppressing nostalgia from oneself
to retaliate transgression from egocentric agendas." © WooT. 2017

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2018, 09:20:56 PM »
Evil does not exist. You are the devil. I am the devil.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2018, 09:40:06 PM »
Jordan is Looney

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2018, 11:09:44 AM »
missplace? u are doing it all the time (and tk)
"Server.War2.ru
Discussion related to Server.War2.ru and playing Warcraft II"
so guess its allowed spaming topic if admins wont move it
@mousEtopher
move topics, don't move topics, make up your minds people!
squeak!

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2018, 12:07:41 PM »
The OP should be forced to drink hemlock.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman