Author Topic: New Warcraft 2 Positivity Thread  (Read 1666 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
New Warcraft 2 Positivity Thread
« on: February 16, 2018, 03:38:08 PM »
After seeing the original positivity post is locked in the gold mine, I decided to post my 2nd positivity post here. If anyone wants to post another positivity post I'd say do it here. Also thank you lamb for his post on the forum affairs post, you are good humored and a good guy too. I love to help people and newbs play this game and I will always have fun as my main priority on this game.

This is a follow up to my first PBall player positivity post. I said I might follow up with more players who were left out of the last. Don't forget the $50-100 King of the Hill tournament tomorrow Saturday, February 17th at 5 PM Central/6 PM Eastern. Here is the positivity post:

Evil~OSC AKA OneSlickCat: An old school Pballer from East. He is a solid PBaller and a good friend of mine. He has been inactive for a few years, time for a comeback OSC!
Fallen_Louastu: The eldest of the three Fallen brothers(real brothers). Has been inactive for probably 10 years but was a great PBaller and a very nice guy. He also shares the same first name as me so that made him cool from the get go :P. Ha
Fallen_Resurgam: The middle of the Fallen brothers. He was one of the best 60 an players on old East and did very well in the 60 Man tournaments he was in. He is also a good normal PBaller.
Fallen_2MyDeath: The youngest of the Fallen brothers. He quit playing last of his brothers, and we became good friend and pards, also a good PBaller. All or some of you three need to make a comeback or atleast get on for a reunion!
Ghost-Knight: He played Warcraft 2 and PBall back in the old east days until about 2006. He only got on after that when I got him on, but we have been good friends on facebook since the old days and have some good chats.
StonedSoured: Was an old school 80 Man PBall player and very good at it. Also was a good friend of mine for years back then but has been gone for 10 or more years. We just found each other again through one of the Facebook Warcraft 2 pages I am admin of. He is going to try to get a computer sometime to log on and play again. =D
Infection-fu-: An old school PBaller in the clan fu. He is a very solid PBaller, he was inactive for years until 2 years ago I contacted him and got him to come to the PBall reunion tournament, then he went inactive again. Lately he's been logging on again looking for games, always a good thing for old retired PBallers. :)
xMudx-LohDawg: This guy was a legend of old East. He was very good at 60 Man, PBall, and other customs. He is also a cool and nice guy.
Real{hR}: A 60 Man legend from way back on East. He is often considered one of top 3-5 60 Man players by many players along with people like Cheaterhood and QUICK{hR}.
Stuntman-: He played way back 2006-2007 and before. He is a good guy with a great personality. I ended up talking to him on the phone a few years ago he's a super nice guy and was a good PBaller when he played, comeback stunt? :P
Zappa: Murd0cks friend in real life and a very nice guy. Where Murd0ck was often very headstrong, Zappa is his alter ego I'd say haha. A very solid PBaller and Murd0cks favorite partner.
Mariano: An old player from East who got back into the game on RU. I didn't know him well on East but we've started playing together in the last year or so, pretty good PBaller and a great guy.
Walt-Man: One of the nicest guys I've met on Warcraft 2 and after a few years of knowing him he joined the military. He's a career military man for years, he's a good PBaller and super nice guy.
Twc-Ogre-Air: One of my friends from way back on East. He was a solid player and though he has been inactive probably 10 years we still talk rarely on Facebook. You need to come back for a reunion like you had planned!
Tolist: Has made a lot of good maps and uploads some interesting videos to Youtube. Is a pretty solid PBaller as well.
Serco(Net): An old player from the beginning of RU and old East. A very nice guy and decent PBaller.
Vnoob: A player who played way back on East who I found through Facebook before the PBall reunion tournament 2 years ago that got 19 people that showed up. He is a good guy and was very rusty but seemed solid for the rust.
Arrow: A very good Archers player who also PBalls sometimes. He is a pretty good PBaller.
ChiefinHerbs: 13thMoldWarrior's(One of my best friends in real life) younger brother, he a great friend of mine. Is a very good 2 Alleria player and a solid 60 Man player. He is also a pretty decent PBaller and of course an awesome guy!

Well there you have it my 2nd super long post of positive things about PBallers on Warcraft 2 =D . IF I missed anyone it's just because of numbers of people who have PBalled and I knew over the years.

If you can make the tournament tomorrow at all please try to. The tournaments seem to be picking up a bit of steam again and I would love to see this make 12 people. The KOTH tournament is tomorrow night the 17th at 5 PM Central, 6 PM Eastern, and 3 PM Pacific. I hope to see and play with you all tomorrow evening!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
Re: New Warcraft 2 Positivity Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 10:28:51 PM »
oneslickcat and now even ryu....maybe they will comeback someday.

cool u knew some friends irl,i had my youngest cousin playing back in 2005 on kali and the little shit left for sc1.

the people i remember.

rasak-brazil ,late kali player  -he may be the rasak dude that plays today ive not asked him.
duzao- brazil late kali player - unkown where this dude is cool guy

mavericksk and skdark - brazil, i think they played bnet and kali - noone could beat these dudes if they was on the same team.

usa~feature- who came to kali to recruit our player base which was about 15 people :P(2008ish? and we was dying off)

grim aka lambchops- idk how i met him but we had the same convo twice.

jessu001-kali fuck if we wasnt so far apart id be at your house drinking and gaming.

theboy^ -brazil player from kali-he has played recently cool to talk to him again!

mccagoJK and mephistoJK very fun dudes from argentina.

:o keep forgetting the other alex!
j911ob-Alex6b -part of our kali group and is still around!

and of course the ones i met since 2015 here ,,tupac, lambchops again, fboi blid tora etc etc.

ive not played alot since 2008 may change may not
fun fact for getting good bnet keys back when bnet was kinda active 2006?

i used ebay and someone took a picture that had the key on it lool and was playing on bnet and be dam'd if someone bought the game, so we was locking each other out :P

but i didnt play bnet long it was missing the elements of kali playing with the same people over and over.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 11:05:19 PM by easycompany »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: New Warcraft 2 Positivity Thread
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 02:59:08 PM »
oneslickcat and now even ryu....maybe they will comeback someday.

cool u knew some friends irl,i had my youngest cousin playing back in 2005 on kali and the little shit left for sc1.

the people i remember.

rasak-brazil ,late kali player  -he may be the rasak dude that plays today ive not asked him.
duzao- brazil late kali player - unkown where this dude is cool guy

mavericksk and skdark - brazil, i think they played bnet and kali - noone could beat these dudes if they was on the same team.

usa~feature- who came to kali to recruit our player base which was about 15 people :P(2008ish? and we was dying off)

grim aka lambchops- idk how i met him but we had the same convo twice.

jessu001-kali fuck if we wasnt so far apart id be at your house drinking and gaming.

theboy^ -brazil player from kali-he has played recently cool to talk to him again!

mccagoJK and mephistoJK very fun dudes from argentina.

:o keep forgetting the other alex!
j911ob-Alex6b -part of our kali group and is still around!

and of course the ones i met since 2015 here ,,tupac, lambchops again, fboi blid tora etc etc.

ive not played alot since 2008 may change may not
fun fact for getting good bnet keys back when bnet was kinda active 2006?

i used ebay and someone took a picture that had the key on it lool and was playing on bnet and be dam'd if someone bought the game, so we was locking each other out :P

but i didnt play bnet long it was missing the elements of kali playing with the same people over and over.

I know quite a few of the people you mentioned. Feature was an old school PBaller before he ever made rap songs or got into GOW. I knew him from 2002 on. Alex aka Jessu is a great guy, he says some really interesting stuff sometimes. J911ob surprised you know him, he was just on last night he has played in a few of my tournaments, hes a good guy. Ryu was a good guy at one time but he got way too mental at the end. Oneslickcat is a very good friend of mine and definitely needs to come back.

Can you make the king of the hill PBall tournament Easy? It would be great to see you play and especially in a PBall tournament. Hope you join.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 07:03:32 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »