Author Topic: how to feel a tree...  (Read 8119 times)

Offline woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
how to feel a tree...
« on: February 19, 2018, 12:21:44 PM »
had to share this video..

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
New Ideaology - "Most likely the product of suppressing nostalgia from oneself
to retaliate transgression from egocentric agendas." © WooT. 2017

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..

Offline woot.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: how to feel a tree...
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 12:37:49 PM »
this belongs in the flames forum.. i have just found where it was located.. had to scroll and find it.. sorry for putting it here. if you can move it or delete this thread i would appreciate.

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 03:13:22 PM »

Thanks woot.  ;D

That is just awesome.

this one is a classic too:

Donald Trump's Speeches As An Early 2000s Emo Song - YouTube

BTW: Just paste in the normal link, the embed ones don't work
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 04:19:49 PM »
Americans live in a country where they have the freedom to mock and insult their president publicly without fear of being killed or imprisoned. Trump stands to protect the freedom of speech that allows American people to express their views.

Here's a list of countries that impose fines, prison, physical punishment like flogging for saying something bad about their leader:

https://www.pri.org/stories/2014-03-12/how-these-12-countries-will-punish-you-insulting-their-heads-state

Here are some news stories about this happening (Thailand and Lebanon are on the above list; Zambia is not).

I believe there are plenty more countries that could make this list, including many of those where women are killed for appearing outside of home without a covered head.

Thailand http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2075233,00.html
Zambia https://mg.co.za/article/2007-04-30-sa-man-arrested-in-zambia-for-insulting-president
Lebanon http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/lebanon/7914474/Man-arrested-for-insulting-Lebanese-president-on-Facebook.html

People who hate America should probably leave America and go live for awhile in a country where there's real oppression and death by violence is a daily threat, so they can appreciate how good they have it in America. America has problems and has severe and escalating internal division, but America is still one of the best countries to live in in the entire world. People still have so much freedom, and people are too brainwashed to even appreciate or recognize what they have. It is the left that wants to remove freedom, especially freedom of speech and freedom to own firearms are under heavy attack. The constitutional right to life has been eroded for unborn children and elderly by the left.

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” - Ronald Reagan

A LOT of people hate Trump. They accuse him of being a hater while actively calling for his death or impeachment. They accuse him of judging people for appearance while calling him a Cheeto based on his looks. They are hateful and rude to people who are reporting facts and asking questions.

Trump haters don't seem to know why they hate him, and their opinions are based on left-wing media-spun hate propaganda. These people are the epitome of hate and prejudice and bigotry, which they pretend to stand against. They stand against free speech, against freedom, against America, against peace.

Trump haters can't tell why they hate Trump:

EPIC FAIL! Trump Protestors Can't Talk, Only Want To Pick Fights! - YouTube

Donald Trump protestors don't know why they are protesting - YouTube

Protesters struggle to specify why they want to stop Trump - YouTube

Deluded Trump Haters Can't Answer Simple Questions - YouTube

Racist Liberal vs Black Trump Supporter - YouTube (black woman being told she is not allowed to support Trump because of her skin color by a Trump hating racist)

Black Trump Supporter Accosted by Black Lives Matter Protesters - YouTube (black Trump supporter explaining why he supports Trump, being yelled at by Black Lives Matter crusaders)

Trump isn't a perfect or admirable guy to be sure, and I think there were millions of people who would have made a better president. But Hillary with her murder-babies and destroy-families ideology and criminal anti-American activities would have been a lot worse.

If people want to protest his policies if he has bad policies, they should.

But they shouldn't stand there hypocritically accusing him of being a meanie when they themselves are ready to verbally attack and physically assault anyone that asks them questions on their views.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 04:31:20 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 05:23:21 PM »
i'm confident in the morality of my political beliefs, which involve the uplifting of all people, and an end to racism and bigotry.  and if i have to call the president a fucktarded cheeto in order to advance these goals, so be it.  hes an egomaniac who is destroying people's health care and welfare while giving boatloads of money to the richest people in america, hes nothing more than an instrument of the most greedy people on earth, and hes stoking racial tensions, hes helping defile the earth, and hes a mean and moral-less crank himself, so i dont think we need to weep on his behalf over people truthfully saying he fucking sucks
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 05:27:19 PM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 06:13:21 PM »
which involve the uplifting of all people, and an end to racism and bigotry.  and if i have to call the president a fucktarded cheeto in order to advance these goals, so be it.

I'm glad you want to end racism and bigotry. So do I. I don't think acting like a racist bigot to stop racism and bigotry by attacking people's physical appearance is a winning strategy. I think it's most productive to focus on policies and actions and issues to avoid accidentally becoming the thing we hate.

who is destroying people's health care and welfare

Did you know that since Trump took over, the unemployment rate among black people reached a historic low of 6.8%? If you watch the videos above, one black man is saying that's what he wants. He says he wants to work, not receive welfare.

I think people who need help should get help, like widows, orphans, elderly, and disabled. I think people who CAN work should be supported in getting jobs and becoming productive, both for their own well-being and sense of usefulness, and also for the best interest of society at large. Welfare should be for people who need it, not for people who prefer to have other people work while they watch TV or play video games.

As for health care, Trump is cutting benefits to able-bodied single adults with no jobs and no community volunteer position (ie. people who can work) unless they are students or caregivers or pregnant or elderly, and I think people in drug treatment programs. I think that's a logical move because individuals' lives are improved when they are working. Work gives people a sense of purpose and enables them to provide for themselves and their family. There was enormous opposition to Obamacare, partially because he was trying to force Christian employers to fund abortions against their conscience, and a lot of people didn't want to be forced to pay tax penalty if they didn't have health insurance. Obamacare was a very controversial policy and many people didn't want it.

What kind of health care policy do you think would work best for America and why? I personally like what Canada has for health, since very few Canadians have to worry about going broke over health care, although there are some problems, for example that by the time I reach old age, it's unlikely that there will be enough people working to be able to pay for it anymore, since many Canadians aren't having enough children.

Some people find it unfair that they have to pay high taxes while they take care of their health, exercise, eat healthy, don't smoke or do drugs, yet are forced to pay for cancer treatment for people who didn't take care of their health. But those same people might break their leg while skiing. I think an ideal system provides health care for everyone without rendering them broke.

hes stoking racial tensions

A lot of Americans are stoking racial tensions. I don't think there's a good reason for anyone to be racist towards any race when we recognize that we are all one race, the human race. I don't think Trump can be fairly blamed for racism. I think there's as much or more racism against whites and sexism against men than there is racism against blacks/other races or sexism against women in America right now. Even Black Lives Matter is a very racist movement that is divisive, not balanced. They are ready to attack people who support "All Lives Matter".

Did you know that during Obama's presidency, the average income of black Americans fell by $900?

Did you know that during Trump's presidency so far, the average income of black Americans rose by more than $1000? The number of blacks employed has risen by 600,000.

Trump is promoting school choice, to help poorer and minority children to be able to have the same access to good education as wealthier kids.

People say stupid stuff (ie. grab em by the pussy, etc.). I've heard a ton of that kind of talk by numerous W2ers and I certainly don't think Trump is a "good" man. But he's better than Hillary for sure. A lot of people would have made a better president, like someone who'd only been married once and stayed committed to that spouse for life, and who had a more diplomatic and respectful way of speaking publicly perhaps.

Saying someone's "mean" and then saying all that stuff about him kind of shows you're mean too.

If mean is okay for everyone who deserves it (ie. anyone who's ever done anything wrong in their lives), then it's okay to be mean.

If you are above being mean and hateful, don't show it by hating someone for how mean and hateful they are. Show it by being kind and loving, even to people who don't deserve it.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 06:33:28 PM »
Now hear this: Drumpf is a fuckin cheeto!!!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 06:55:08 PM »
I clicked BS’s post and saw another essay a bunch of youtube vids. Did anyone read the whole post?
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2018, 07:00:35 PM »

When people resort to silly ad hominem attacks, they are admitting they lost the argument. :)

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

This is a common strategy of the left. Along with meaningless labels (ie. _____phobe!!)

I learned two new ones today that I hadn't heard before. Deplorable and Drumpf.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/wn4vvq/every-insult-the-left-uses-to-troll-conservatives-explained (written by a liberal)

"Drumpf" is on that list. Even the liberal writer of that article realizes what you don't seem to, that using that insult is being the racist that you claim to look down on. It's a hateful and bigoted smear against Germans and broadstrokes all Germans as Nazi murderers and all Trump supporters as evil racist Nazis.

Another article for your perusal (from a liberal who recognizes the hypocrisy of slamming a racist with racism - like hating him for being orange or for having a German heritage):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/03/03/john-olivers-donald-drumpf-jokes-play-on-the-same-ugly-xenophobia-trump-does/?utm_term=.77e34607259a

« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 07:02:47 PM by BabyShark »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2018, 07:47:40 PM »
who ever logged me out can suck on me dick

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 08:13:20 PM »
Most ppl that browse this forum do so thru a smartphone which is why most ppl wont read an essay. Break your iPhone out BS and see how long your posts look.
Most people dont read your posts.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 08:53:57 PM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline woot.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2018, 11:12:17 PM »
this was a sarcasm to brainwashing in america.. no pun intend towards our president.. i actually like trump but not going to go into politics.. opps.. anyways it was a funny video... to me that is..  :fro:  anyways enjoy your day or night. w/e comes first :peon: :pig: :critter:

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2018, 06:22:43 AM »
Trump is a conman from queens.
It is no surprise that nobody in NY votes for him, they all know his type.

Like most snake oil salesmen he has to travel out to bum-fuck hicksville to find fresh suckers. That's where all the Trump supporters are, but he remains a city-slicker conman.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2018, 12:11:53 PM »
donald drumpf cheeto not my president

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile