Author Topic: [done] Bullying for ~Tora~  (Read 13709 times)

Offline Warhammer

• Peon
    • View Profile
[done] Bullying for ~Tora~
« on: March 03, 2018, 06:16:22 PM »
Open thread for Lee Roy Jenkins with akas Fevertree, Wyatt Earp and several other akas. He spoofed, spammed, insulted and otherwise has bullied, "TheGoodShepherd" my friend, every time he is on the war 2 server. He was warned several times to stop and desist. He keeps doing it. He logged out as "leeroyjenkins" and relogged as "TheGoodFucktard" and shouted insults there too. 7 ss's are posted on ss.war2.ru 3/3/2018. He took actual photos of the main chat attached here with ranting and insults with the above incidents. This was over the course of 5 hours of play here and there on Saturday. He does it EVERYTIME "TheGoodShepherd" is online.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 12:02:50 PM by mousEtopher »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Bullying for ~Tora~
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 06:50:12 PM »
@mousEtopher @eyyy im walkin here

Looks like leeroy has been raging thegoodsheperd for weeks.
Im not opposed to giving him a 3 day weekend ban as a warning.

How long has it gone on for war?
war2 > war3

Offline Warhammer

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 06:58:34 PM »
It's every time "TheGoodShepherd" is online and he pops on. It's non stop of him going on and on using racial slurs which are not appropriate.
I'd suggest at least a 1 week ban because he had already had a 3 day ban for the same kind of stuff with other war 2 users. He consistently persists and doesn't get the picture that it isn't ok to shout names/ spam/ spoof and otherwise harass others. He needs to be sent a very clear message it will not be tolerated. Help our friends to not be BULLIED! It needs to stop.

The Good Shepherd is a very good friend of the community at large. He makes as many know, lots of maps with various settings. One of which was voted to be in the Water Tournament. Let's not see my friend, "TheGoodShepherd" run away because of ruthless unchecked Bullies like Lee Roy Jenkins. TGS told me that he actually left the server for a month because of the unchecked abuse. This is totally unacceptable.

That's my very STRONG opinion! If it were up to me - he'd be gone for Month the same amount of time that TGS left because of him. 
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 07:32:00 PM by Warhammer »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 07:22:47 PM »
100% in support of ban @ FeverTree/LeeRoyJenkins

Permanent would be ideal.

I understand the "it's a small community we don't want to shrink it" mentality.

But it's BECAUSE the community embraces so many toxic people that none but the hardcore W2 fans stay.

All newcomers and visitors are chased away.

XuRnT has brought in SO many new players...they check it out, try some games, but are sickened by the toxic cesspool and go elsewhere.

There are a lot of games for people to play.

If this place isn't cleaned up any, even W2's most diehard fans will eventually have had enough.

Take a stand.

End the toxicity.

Make W2 great again.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2018, 07:30:26 PM »
We have a small play base and so we are going to attempt to get him to stop.
Leeroy is a very active member of the community. He hosts hundreds of games a month and is on nearly every day.

I understand he has been harrassing you for a long time now so I will try to help resolve this. Have you been using the /dnd command?
war2 > war3

Offline Raimis

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2018, 07:38:14 PM »
Im supporting banning Fevertree.
The way i see it he is a good player but very selfish and rude.
Most of the games he hosts he stacks.. well, that might not be a bannable thing but he just very often bans people from his game and starts instantly not saying a word which for me, pisses me off.
Offensive verbal abuse is quite a big issue in this community maybe if we start here to make this as example for others to follow it could work in the long run.
Fevertree/Leeroy doesnt attack me personally but i dont like that my friends cant play with him cause he backstabs him and puts too much effort to abuse him.
a little lesson would teach him. or not, then ban him permamently
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 07:48:51 PM by Raimis cptGALUZO »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2018, 07:40:10 PM »
Have you been using the /dnd command?

/squelch (name)

is user specific, but nobody should have to continually do this to stop harassment.

100% in support of ban @ FeverTree/LeeRoyJenkins  .... Make W2 great again.

I would love to agree with you, but the best result would be him just at least pretending not to be an asshole.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2018, 07:44:18 PM »
If public flogging were an option, some of these types of cases could possibly be rehabilitated.

When you have corruption at the admin level, the entire playing field will have the stench.

NFL protects rapists and abusers, branding those kinds of scumbags as heroes and hiding and silencing and shaming the victims.

The house of cards built on the suffering of the innocent will collapse.

Pretty sure if Tora were the target he'd be a little less "tolerant".
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 07:49:07 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline Warhammer

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2018, 07:53:16 PM »
TGS informed me that he does the /dnd or /squelch however, if he joins the game before some 1 bans him he still rants. Furthermore, when TGS recons LRJ sees that and then he still spills his vitriolic hatred on my friend TGS. Totally uncalled for in all cases..

So it seems to me...

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2018, 07:58:47 PM »
Last time I spoke to the guy about an SS refusal he raged hard and basically said "I don't have to post anything." Which is why he was banned for the weekend a couple weeks ago.

I will speak to him about this issue and see what he has to say. Stay tuned to see what happens.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2018, 10:46:34 PM »
Okay I spoke to leeroy at in depth. He agreed to stop msging Thegoodshephered and harassing him.

If it happens again he will get a ban.
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2018, 11:44:54 PM »
If only all murderers and rapists had you as their judge! They would love that!

"I won't do it again! PWOMITH!"

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2018, 03:32:34 AM »
Okay I spoke to leeroy at in depth. He agreed to stop msging Thegoodshephered and harassing him.

Well good. That is the result we want. Hopefully he will be able to stick to it.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline jason767

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2018, 07:14:34 PM »
Open thread for Lee Roy Jenkins with akas Fevertree, Wyatt Earp and several other akas. He spoofed, spammed, insulted and otherwise has bullied, "TheGoodShepherd" my friend, every time he is on the war 2 server. He was warned several times to stop and desist. He keeps doing it. He logged out as "leeroyjenkins" and relogged as "TheGoodFucktard" and shouted insults there too. 7 ss's are posted on ss.war2.ru 3/3/2018. He took actual photos of the main chat attached here with ranting and insults with the above incidents. This was over the course of 5 hours of play here and there on Saturday. He does it EVERYTIME "TheGoodShepherd" is online.

I thought Warhammer was TGS? Also, I'm in favour of punishing Leeroy- However, you have to take into account the fact that The Good Shepherd himself, is a bully, which is why I believe him and Leeroy have clashed. He is extremely precious about his win/loss record, and I have seen him many times after losing, rage at his teammates and blame them for his loss. Leeroy may be a lot more immature about the way he deals with people, but I would argue that TGS is actually a lot worse after a loss, because of his concern over his win/loss record. He's the only person i've seen demand an allied victory on a 3 vs 3 game that was stacked in his favour(high seas combat),claiming his pards let him down threatening to have someone banned (East_ok) because he did not immediately give an allied victory and kept attacking.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2018, 07:22:46 PM »
Do you have any evidence of your ridiculous claims?

I've played with GoodShep plenty and have never seen what you're suggesting.

What aka do you play on?