Author Topic: [done] Bullying for ~Tora~  (Read 13707 times)

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
Re: Bullying for ~Tora~
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2018, 07:29:25 PM »
ive played with him while back last year...he left after i won..leeroy was watching...then i played lee and got stomped :/, im not sure if he can beat him,but thrilled sea has a scene as i think its the best part of war2.

Offline jason767

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2018, 07:32:23 PM »
Ridiculous claims? You're the last person who should be calling anyone's claims "ridiculous". This is the name I use, and I can personally vouch, that after playing multiple HSC games with both Leeroy and TGS around April-August last year, both of them have criticized me after a loss , especially when I had not been playing that long. You could also ask East_ok, who still actively plays, and Kintel, who used to log on quite a lot and play water maps. Kintel, in particular, I remember partnered TGS in one game, and after losing, I recall TGS berating Kintel(who hosted the game) for quite some time, just because they had lost.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2018, 07:51:33 PM »
ROTF nice anonymous troll account "jason767" with 16 posts. Man up and own your rubbish you pathetic coward.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline jason767

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2018, 08:04:16 PM »
so because i have 18 posts and posting my personal experiences  im a troll?  do i need to make 50 posts a day like you?

And you're in ur 50s and trying to act like you're 18 lol.  I wouldn't be calling anyone pathetic if I were you dude come on
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 08:43:13 PM by jason767 »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2018, 08:13:50 PM »
Jason676 is swift. Hi swift. How are you feeling today friend

Do I need a restraining order?

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2018, 11:52:45 PM »
so because i have 18 posts and posting my personal experiences  im a troll?  do i need to make 50 posts a day like you?

And you're in ur 50s and trying to act like you're 18 lol.  I wouldn't be calling anyone pathetic if I were you dude come on

I'm 47 and don't pretend to be anything else.

You talk about other players as if you have an extensive knowlege of their in game behaviour using an anonymous account that is not your in-game name. We all know who all the main players are these days, so unless you're willing to own your comments then to me they are invalid and you are pathetic, yes.

Grow a pair "dude".

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2018, 01:08:04 PM »
My support to you TGS!
Lets hope the warning will be enough!

I have a suggested punishment if it doesn't work!
How about a repeated announcement saying: Warning: XXX is a bully we suggest you use /ignore XXX for a few days.

These could be used for known bullies and hatters. Just let them taste some community unity here ;-)

Dear Admins I agree with soft punishment policies but even more I agree with fair punishment policy! If you punish someone for a reason with punishment X that must be repeated to the next person that behaves the same way.

Many times I'm forced to do an ignore to a couple of players and I'm sure that many new players that do not use the forum feel their wrath and immature behavior.
People you know that have a history of bulling and misbehaving should be warned and a policy should be issued.

At least this is my opinion. Bulling is one of the elements that really reduces the fun of War2. So please do something about it.

Concrete proposal: Make a Behavioral Rules page and write down things people shouldn't do. Also describe consequences. That text should appear at the terms of usage of the server. You could even place a bot that every 1h makes an announcement that redirects with the rules here in forum.

I think this will be a good direction towards a more friendly server without directly punishing anyone (not at start at least)

Cheers

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2018, 09:20:22 PM »
Leeroy's unprovoked harassment of TGS & other players has continued unabated since this thread was made & he supposedly agreed to stop hassling TGS. I think a "1 warning" policy for every single he player he does this to (i.e. we warn & give him a chance to stop before taking action) is excessive, so i've given him a 1 week ban
squeak!

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2018, 09:23:32 PM »

squeak!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2018, 11:31:30 PM »
what a sad little boy

Offline woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2018, 11:39:01 PM »
lampchop you are 47?  ??? cool man.. share some of your knowledge to us youngster it be cool sometimes... one of my rule is i like to respect my elders ..  ;)
New Ideaology - "Most likely the product of suppressing nostalgia from oneself
to retaliate transgression from egocentric agendas." © WooT. 2017

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2018, 04:01:51 AM »
the discord crew on cam!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2018, 05:27:49 AM »
lampchop you are 47?  ??? cool man.. share some of your knowledge to us youngster it be cool sometimes... one of my rule is i like to respect my elders ..  ;)

Well actually most of the time I'm pretty sure I'm 27 ... then I remember I was born in 1970 ... it makes no sense to me - how did this happen? ???

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2018, 10:19:52 AM »
lol ur just a little over 10 years from me no sympathy man :))

Offline woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2018, 10:16:59 PM »
easy come online tonight play some war2? i didnt get the 15 pack milwakies but i got me some 32 ounce with the name ice with them lolz yeah game tonight whos down? lc wya?
New Ideaology - "Most likely the product of suppressing nostalgia from oneself
to retaliate transgression from egocentric agendas." © WooT. 2017

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..