War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of
past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Why Tora Tolerates Bullies 2325  91

Grunt Posts: 123 Karma: +5/-2 ***

jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Why Tora Tolerates Bullies
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2018, 09:26:17 AM »
Can a grown ass man actually be bullied over the internet on a video game?
Berserker Posts: 621 Karma: +18/-3 *****

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2018, 09:38:28 AM »
Can a grown ass man actually be bullied over the internet on a video game?

something a bully would say
Berserker Posts: 669 Karma: +26/-29 *****

Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2018, 09:41:12 AM »
babyshark is such a feeler. i don't understand, every time something happens it's a big giant issue. People on this server DO NOT think that people's behaviors should be regulated to fit what you think "appropriate" behavior should be. If i am a "dickbag" to people, then I deal with the consequences. the door swings both ways. I don't care about anyone on this game, in turn I don't expect anyone to care about me. No one is going to have a policy debate on the server based on feelings. If you have a rational argument, present it. I'm not even trying to be confrontational or malicious. I'm letting you know so that you know. Most people are somewhere between thinkers and feels, i'm 92% thinking. Which means that your concept of "regulating bullying" is absolutely absurd to me. And I know it isn't to you. But People DO NOT share your opinions on regulating people's behavior. This type of server policy will result in more people leaving, and it will be WORSE for the community. It's common knowledge that word and thought policing is always a slippery slope. I think you have to be more objective and rational with your forum posts. They're always slanted based on how you interpret a situation, instead of what happened. Not that this isn't a common occurrence, however you do want to be aware of how you're policing yourself over a long period of time. Sometimes, even with my struggles I have to surrender what I think is true, and what I think is right, and take a look at other people's perspectives, even though I KNOW they're wrong. But unfortunately, we have to live with other people in this world. You don't have to agree with someone to see where they're coming from though. This is something that people DO NOT understand, and NEVER practice. It's something that I naturally have to practice (because my beliefs are extremely contrary to everyone else's), but no one ever does it for me. Ever. But the bottom line is, always blaming everyone else, even if it's true it's their fault, isn't going to do YOU any good in the long run. If you are having problems, find the cause and solution within yourself.
Death Knight Posts: 2660 Karma: +52/-7 *********

tk[as]

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2018, 12:51:02 PM »
This community would be a lot better if it hosted annual bisexual orgies and somehow incorporated warcraft2 into the fk fest... Costumes and game play maybe. Idk.
Ogre Mage Posts: 2345 Karma: +103/-8 The General ********

~ToRa~

• Ogre Mage
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2018, 01:18:54 PM »
You gotta come chill with me tk. We would have fun chasing asian and russian girls.
Death Knight Posts: 2904 Karma: +63/-2 retired, be in music section *********

easycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2018, 01:39:09 PM »
a bar with war2 omg
Administrator Ogre Mage Posts: 1865 Karma: +98/-109 *****

mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2018, 03:08:20 PM »
wow, tk might actually be onto something
Sappers Posts: 950 Karma: +61/-0 ******

Lambchops

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2018, 04:56:31 PM »
Most people are somewhere between thinkers and feels, i'm 92% thinking.

This from the girl who sits around 24-7 dumping out her handbag in the main discord channel.

This community would be a lot better if it hosted annual bisexual orgies and somehow incorporated warcraft2 into the fk fest... Costumes and game play maybe. Idk.

Yeah for a team-building exercise angle I like your thinking, but 90% of the people are just..... OMG No. They don't make costumes that effective.
Berserker Posts: 669 Karma: +26/-29 *****

Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2018, 05:31:19 PM »
that's because i have tangible skills that can help people. you can configure pieces of plastic, and write numbers on a screen. In which consequently, i'm just as skilled in, if not more. But my principles and values didn't allow me to devote my life to meaningless and selfish goals. I care more about the intricacies of the world, how everything is related, what the solutions are and where I fit in the big picture. You're worried about your paycheck for dinner. Netflix and chill. Aka mind control and social engineering and chill eating poisonous food which damages your brain, and has clearly done so much already. You won't be able to tell me anything real, but you will be able to tell me your opinion of game of thrones, or what's your favorite scripting language.
Death Knight Posts: 2904 Karma: +63/-2 retired, be in music section *********

easycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2018, 07:14:37 PM »
costumes sound fun.
Sappers Posts: 950 Karma: +61/-0 ******

Lambchops

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2018, 07:35:22 PM »
that's because i have I am me I I'm so awesome me I have I am ... I am trying so hard to convince myself that I contribute anything at all to anything in the world.... you are every stupid thing I read in a blog last week and this other thing because everthing in the world really is exactly like the insane construction in my damaged brain

... yeah that's the stuff I'm talking about. Nice example ty.
Peon Posts: 20 Karma: +2/-0 **

jason767

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2018, 07:45:14 PM »
Babyshark, so it's not ok for people to tolerate bullies that you don't like, but when someone points out bullying from one of your friends, it's "ridiculous"?

You're clearly just screaming for attention, and nothing more.
Sappers Posts: 837 Karma: +53/-3 ******

LiveFreeorDie

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2018, 08:13:17 PM »
Jason676 is swift. Hi swift. How are you feeling today friend

Do I need a restraining order?
Peon Posts: 20 Karma: +2/-0 **

jason767

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2018, 08:56:55 PM »

[/quote]

Why? Because you tolerate bullies as well? What is the point of this thread exactly? You complain about Tora tolerating bullies, yet I make a simple post saying that I have personally seen The Good Shepherd verbally attacking and blaming other people when he loses, which is 100% true and you seem offended. He may not be so confident doing it to more well known players, but he's done it many times to lesser known/never players. That's where I believe the Leeroy/TGS feud started- Because both have an inflated sense of their sea map abilities, and both always shift the blame of their losses onto their teammates. All i'm saying is that in my personal experience gaming with them over the course of several weeks last year, both of them made losing a very unpleasant experience, and people like this is the reason why I have barely logged on the last 6 months.
Sappers Posts: 809 Karma: +34/-3 ******

Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2018, 09:18:02 PM »
Jason676 is swift. Hi swift. How are you feeling today friend

You would be dumb enough to believe tk’s nearly two month old comment.