Author Topic: First Casualty to New Anti-Homophobic Speech Ban Rule: Blid  (Read 11407 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: First Casualty to New Anti-Homophobic Speech Ban Rule: Blid
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2018, 01:50:45 PM »
yamon's takes lol

"hate speech isn't real"

"hating gay people isn't objectively wrong"

you suck boy.  how many meds on you on anyways? you're a fucking mess.

you should limit your estrogen exposure.

no, being around women is cool. maybe it's not for you.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2018, 02:12:06 PM »
ROFL

I would cry too if someone served me pizza that nasty. :)

I really should abolish occasional pizza eating and take up smoking!

Thanks, Doc!

lol i'm trying to quit :( i know it's bad.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2018, 02:13:47 PM »
yamon's takes lol

"hate speech isn't real"

" being around women" maybe this will help:
http://main.poliquingroup.com/ArticlesMultimedia/Articles/Article/802/Ten_Things_You_Can_Do_to_Limit_Chemical_Estrogen_Exposure.aspx

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2018, 03:32:23 PM »
Blid, hopefully you had some time to cool off and calm down from your enragement as evidenced by your hateful explosion of groundless ad hominem attacks.You may want to, in the future, wait until you are in a better frame of mind before responding to avoid being as hateful and offensive as you were earlier. It makes you look bad.

In the meantime, why don't you give some thought to what "lies" you're accusing me of, and please, when you're in a less hateful mood, so as not to demonstrate to everyone what bullying and hate look like, specify every single one of them.

I can already think of some of yours:

"BabyShark hates gays." I do not. You repeat this over and over knowing it is not true, as I have repeatedly told you my actual position.

"I am concerned about homophobia." You have rampant homophobic language "you're a faggot" "you're gay" "that's gay" on the server and forums (plus racism, sexism, anti-Christian bigotry) as well as constant bullying and actual hate that you have shown you are very capable of yourself, and you do nothing.

"BabyShark is a liar." That's another lie right there.

Obviously, what you claim you posted, an image, is TAKEN FROM the video I found using the title that had been above it before you hid the evidence, and you also censored Shotgun's post, probably without his consent. The content in question was the homophobic language content, "INSULT: YOU'RE GAY!" Whether it was an image or a video is 100% irrelevant. I believed it to be a video because it had the appearance of being a video, and indeed it was a still image from a video. Trying to make that out to be a lie is very extremely silly.

Your reason for spamming me with hate is because you can't respond with logic or reason to what you're being shown.

You are a homophobe. You've shown the evidence on two levels, your own post, as well as condoning the homophobic "you're a faggot/you're gay/that's gay" speech that is commonplace on both server and forum.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2018, 03:56:42 PM »
Blid, hopefully you had some time to cool off and calm down from your enragement as evidenced by your hateful explosion of groundless ad hominem attacks.
I said true things sorry

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2018, 04:06:55 PM »
1 more week till she is unbanned  :o thats gay etc stuff is for young people ..someone saying it at 30+ lol they are gay girls also babyshark..wait  a sec 1 night at the bar fucked up i put on ace of base..quite a few liked it ...over the country only on i got questioned by is my old freinds as it was "kinda gay" if we beliveing christ is real we also got to belive jonathan sucked off david..it doesnt even make a fuck here u got a good sound system and can drive backroads lets go..have fun with that marriage
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 05:36:35 PM by easycompany »

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2018, 05:32:56 PM »
yamon's takes lol

"hate speech isn't real"

http://main.poliquingroup.com/ArticlesMultimedia/Articles/Article/802/Ten_Things_You_Can_Do_to_Limit_Chemical_Estrogen_Exposure.aspx

it's ok women are your friend

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2018, 09:36:48 PM »

See here's a classic example:

Nobody is going to actually study some mental article on limiting estrogen exposure, they're just going to read the title and laugh at yamon for posting it, because it backs up the impression everyone has of him being a whiney dickless little momma's boy.

Posting long posts with links to stuff like that makes people pay LESS attention to what you're trying to say not more.

Last time you looked at a wikipedia page did you go through all the reference links? Did you even read the whole page?...
  ... or did you just scan through and find the piece of information you were looking for in the first place?
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2018, 01:18:05 AM »
perhaps the most confusing part about all of this is why SEPI is always standing up for babyshark even though she is clearly off her rocker.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2018, 01:19:59 AM »
perhaps the most confusing part about all of this is why SEPI is always standing up for babyshark even though she is clearly off her rocker.

and you're kinda obcessed with her. If she's such a nutcase why are you engaging?

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2018, 01:27:59 AM »
obsessed? because i respond to the war2 forums once every 14 days? What word  would use to describe the rest of the people who respond to her daily? You got a problem lambchops? seems like ur dick is up her ass too. I respond to the loon because im an innocent victim of her insanity attacks. Babyshark loves this shit. She hasn't felt like the center of attention so much since she was a slut in high school
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 01:37:00 AM by jordan4385 »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2018, 02:06:20 AM »
obsessed? because i respond to the war2 forums once every 14 days? What word  would use to describe the rest of the people who respond to her daily? You got a problem lambchops? seems like ur dick is up her ass too. I respond to the loon because im an innocent victim of her insanity attacks. Babyshark loves this shit. She hasn't felt like the center of attention so much since she was a slut in high school

priceless.

I don't like seeing groups of people pick on minorities. Whay don't you ALL have a think about that.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2018, 02:10:25 AM »
who is a minority here? What if a minority is constant attacking a group? than is it ok for the group to fight back? or should they just shut up a like a bunch of little bitches?

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2018, 02:19:03 AM »
who is a minority here? What if a minority is constant attacking a group? than is it ok for the group to fight back? or should they just shut up a like a bunch of little bitches?

Aww did the mean girl pick on u? It's ok ... you go and get all your friends and throw rocks at her. Mommy will be proud.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2018, 10:02:28 AM »
Aww did the mean girl pick on u? It's ok ... you go and get all your friends and throw rocks at her. Mommy will be proud.

Ah yes, you must be from america where you have to let people shit on you if they have a vagina