Author Topic: Challenge for Swift 1v1 bo11.  (Read 9147 times)

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Challenge for Swift 1v1 bo11.
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2018, 06:04:45 PM »
how the hell is adding another hop by using a VPN going to help your lat?
It will help when there is conflict between 2 (or more) players.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2018, 09:26:45 PM »
Yeah it is counter-intuitave but it can help depending on the circumstances.

Servers tend not to mess with VPN traffic. By its definition UDP traffic is "droppable" so busy/shitty servers will drop some UDP packets.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2018, 04:19:24 AM »
But im sure they havent got conflict
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2018, 08:40:00 AM »
lol

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2018, 10:35:45 PM »
Yamon conflicts with everyone and Swift is always lucky so realistically Yamon should have only lost 8-0 in such a small time frame.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2018, 11:59:00 AM »
My schizophrenia is in the final stages of the healing process. My cognitive ability has increased very significantly. in turn my war2 skills have become  better than ever before. At this point, after 2 years of taking niaicin. I have lots of the brown skin on my stomach, according to Dr. Abram Hoffer indicates the final stages of the healing process. My inability to perform consistently at a high level, was very much linked to how I felt on that specific day. This was because, some days i had consumed more niacin in my diet than others. I always felt like I couldn't perform even close to how well I could have every single time I lost. People confused this as "excuses" or w/e. Which is understandable, I understand the logic behind it, but skepticism is often misplaced, especially when dealing with sick people. A great example would be addicts, who have a gabba and dopamine deficiency in their brain, causing them to use. They are not "pieces of shit that don't care" people who don't care don't shoot up and cry themselves to sleep. That is rather an unobservant and withdrawn opinion on addiction. As this is the internet, everyone is withdrawn and doesn't really give a shit about what's true with other people ( i am guilty of this myself, it's just how it works), So I don't take it personally.

So it is my opinion that my skills are on par, perhaps even superior to swift. We have equally measurable experience, equally measurable strategic arsenal, but he always had the logic and cognitive ability advantage on me. Which of course is the most important part in an RTS. With my inability to think on the fly, or stop making mistakes gone, I think there's a good chance I can beat swift in a series. My schizophrenia and dementia, almost made me dyslexic in my game play flow. In which I couldn't do things in logical order, or manage res, or put the right amount of farms, or remember farms. things of that nature.

So I want to challenge swift to a 1v1 series, whenever he has time and accepts of course.

Naruto Shippuuden.......NARUTO VS SASUKE FINAL rasengan vs chidori - YouTube

how he can win if he lost vs maciek 2:1 :C

Obviously you did not read the post u8! Yamon was been niacin deficient for all of his war2 career which has caused his play to be inconsistent and stopped him from reaching his full potential. Now that he has been taking niacin for 2 years and he has a brown belly his brain is clear and he can finally becoming self-actualized. 

how he can win if he lost vs maciek 2:1 :C

Obviously you did not read the post u8! Yamon was been niacin deficient for all of his war2 career which has caused his play to be inconsistent and stopped him from reaching his full potential. Now that he has been taking niacin for 2 years and he has a brown belly his brain is clear and he can finally becoming self-actualized. 

... and what's more even when he was deficient hes was already top 1% intellectually so now he's on the juice he's like the supreme intellectual overlord of the human race. Nobody stands a chance against his awesomeness.

This post is hilarious and the replies are great too. Gold mine this shit! LOL