Author Topic: [done] Hi, everyone! Can I get some help getting started?  (Read 2734 times)

Offline SeattleGaijin

• Critter
    • View Profile
[done] Hi, everyone! Can I get some help getting started?
« on: March 10, 2018, 06:07:27 PM »
Hey :D
Sorry if you guys are tired of answering questions like this one, ( :peon: ) but I'm having trouble running the "nostalgia" build. I can run the regular "combat" build just fine; that was super simple, but what I really want to play right now is the campaign. Can anyone guide me through the process of getting the nostalgia build to run?
Thanks for your time!
 ^__^

"'Join the army,' they said...'see the world!,' they said...I'd rather be sailing.'"
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 12:07:20 PM by mousEtopher »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, everyone! Can I get some help getting started?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 04:44:37 PM »
when u install the combat(in the nstall options)...click add campaings or something to that effect and u will have them.

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 09:58:07 AM »
Yes, it is that simple :-) you have to choose among campaigns or AIE.

The only stuff combat is missing is the music and some portraits.
So if you really want the old full version with the music and all videos u need the nostalgic one.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 01:57:33 PM »
hey frand, do like easycompany said and select the campaign option when installing war2combat. the war2 nostalgia version is old & buggy and not really recommended to use anymore now that combat includes the campaigns. if you want to add the music into war2combat you can get the "war2music.exe" from the downloads page and run that too. I updated the description for war2 nostalgia on there to avoid confusion in the future, might be best to just get iL to remove it entirely
squeak!