War2.ru Slogan
News: If your graphics are broken you can fix with the new ddraw version.
** Read how to install it here **

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Been fun everyone, but my time here is essentially over. 4668  88

Grunt Posts: 105 Karma: +7/-0 ***

Ca$h

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Been fun everyone, but my time here is essentially over.
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2018, 06:02:26 PM »
no but its only game, i wont log and talk with ppl
"omg i lost job what now plz help me"
"omg i lost gf what now plz help me" etc

when i am playing w2 I rest and I am not thinking about my RL if i want think and fix MY OWN problems i will just log out
ezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
you havent been punish by life so you can still rely on you wich is good not many got that luck ;)
Berserker Posts: 725 Karma: +36/-0 *****

Szwagier

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2018, 06:13:53 PM »
it was example

if some1 got problem in his RL he/she should do something to solve his/her problem, not wait "maybe some1 will help me !!!"

most ppl are doing nothing and complain about life
 "omg its not fair my parents are not rich!" - example
Grunt Posts: 105 Karma: +7/-0 ***

Ca$h

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2018, 06:28:04 PM »
it was example

if some1 got problem in his RL he/she should do something to solve his/her problem, not wait "maybe some1 will help me !!!"

okay your example is good,and you have right,but what your words  is very close to school of life 0 help suport .. ;) and in the end dosent really matter bunch of nerds read
Grunt Posts: 160 Karma: +6/-0 we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another... ***

woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2018, 12:48:50 AM »
easycompany i take it your a woman? no offense in anyway just wondering...
Sappers Posts: 977 Karma: +62/-0 ******

Lambchops

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2018, 02:34:37 AM »
it was example

what a loser rotfl
Ogre Mage Posts: 2405 Karma: +106/-8 The General ********

~ToRa~

• Ogre Mage
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2018, 01:30:35 PM »
what a loser rotfl

What a lamb chop Rotfl.
Death Knight Posts: 2967 Karma: +69/-2 retired, be in music section *********

easycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2018, 10:04:56 PM »
im over my time here ..toodaloo
Peon Posts: 47 Karma: +4/-0 **

justinschmidt

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2018, 07:49:39 PM »
Got to say I love the whole "double decker bus full of donkey dicks" line.

Sorry I got mad at your post. I tried to delete my post right after, but I was on a bus and the internet stopped working. I'm pretty sure I got "donkey dicks" and "ZZZZZ" from watching van. That guy needs a master trash talker tag.
i do disagree with all of the banning.
i just dont think adding more reasons to ban people is the right direction for the server to take right now .... i have never once tried to hide that... i am very much against banning people in general ... and when people do "deserve" to be banned i am very much against giving "LONG" bans. I am very much against "PERM" bans. im tired of everyone getting so easily offended over WORDS.

we are supposed to be grown adults but we are getting mad because someone makes fun of the color of our skin, or religion, or where we are from?
your mom is a robot staff.
the only reason people like me/adam/ilyich/getyatipwet/poiuyt are top 10 right now is because people are inactive or not playing 1v1s ... in theory we are actually the top 10-20 active 1v1 players right now.... its kinda pathetic but thats just the way it is lol.
any way, ilyich[as] said the same thing but didnt care to get the win...
 question whether he even enjoys playing war2. he comes on and harasses players, refuses screen shots, possibly hacks, and intentionally gets himself banned. very emotional and acts like a 12 year old boy. rages. cries. just a little sissy boy. he's definitely top 5 most unpleasant people to game with.. koorb, shotgun, and allstar make the list as well. holy fuck balls i love the war2 community.... it never ceases to amaze me.
if you guys got a problem with eachother (or anyone else i forgot to mention here) why cant you take it to private messages? or is it just not quite as fun unless it's public for the world to see?

me, burnt, il, and probably a few others are desperately trying to bring users to the server and the forums... but nobody is going to want to have anything to do with this community if all they see is a  bunch of attention seeking kids acting like retards every single day.

well i feel like this was a successful thread. talk to you guys again in a few weeks or whenever i get bored again ;)

justinschmidt

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2018, 08:24:05 PM »
good informative article and very well written gj
Sappers Posts: 868 Karma: +53/-3 ******

LiveFreeorDie

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2018, 09:17:02 PM »
Got to say I love the whole "double decker bus full of donkey dicks" line.

Sorry I got mad at your post. I tried to delete my post right after, but I was on a bus and the internet stopped working. I'm pretty sure I got "donkey dicks" and "ZZZZZ" from watching van. That guy needs a master trash talker tag.
i do disagree with all of the banning.
i just dont think adding more reasons to ban people is the right direction for the server to take right now .... i have never once tried to hide that... i am very much against banning people in general ... and when people do "deserve" to be banned i am very much against giving "LONG" bans. I am very much against "PERM" bans. im tired of everyone getting so easily offended over WORDS.

we are supposed to be grown adults but we are getting mad because someone makes fun of the color of our skin, or religion, or where we are from?
your mom is a robot staff.
the only reason people like me/adam/ilyich/getyatipwet/poiuyt are top 10 right now is because people are inactive or not playing 1v1s ... in theory we are actually the top 10-20 active 1v1 players right now.... its kinda pathetic but thats just the way it is lol.
any way, ilyich[as] said the same thing but didnt care to get the win...
 question whether he even enjoys playing war2. he comes on and harasses players, refuses screen shots, possibly hacks, and intentionally gets himself banned. very emotional and acts like a 12 year old boy. rages. cries. just a little sissy boy. he's definitely top 5 most unpleasant people to game with.. koorb, shotgun, and allstar make the list as well. holy fuck balls i love the war2 community.... it never ceases to amaze me.
if you guys got a problem with eachother (or anyone else i forgot to mention here) why cant you take it to private messages? or is it just not quite as fun unless it's public for the world to see?

me, burnt, il, and probably a few others are desperately trying to bring users to the server and the forums... but nobody is going to want to have anything to do with this community if all they see is a  bunch of attention seeking kids acting like retards every single day.

well i feel like this was a successful thread. talk to you guys again in a few weeks or whenever i get bored again ;)

Do you want me to reply to this?

Or will it be too offensive when I dismantle your entire argument using your own words? ;)

justinschmidt

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2018, 01:44:42 AM »
do you even war2 bro

we should take this time to discuss how awesome I am at warcraft 2

I created this clan like 5 years ago strictly for the purpose of turning newbs or average players into pros. I don't think it can be done and I will continue to believe so until people post proof of it actually being done if you don't want to post proof of it being done there is no point in claiming it can be done  It disbttake me long and my first 2 recruits were at the bottom and he sounded like a wrestler when he commented. apologies to anyone who had to witness it.  He was extremely animated.. blid said it was Ilyich but I'm not sure... he aint that hard to find. he sends me random retarded messages on fb from time to time.. posts retarded shit on the war2 server facebook page from time to time it says something about him when he logs on the server under one name, then comes on the forums and talks shit under a different name that nobody knows. honestly i didnt even take the time to read all of it.. i just saw it was him raging and posting about it on the page so i just deleted them.. then he posted some more stuff that i also did not take the time to read, just noticed it was raging where it did not belong..

if i personally go play with say ilyich, tora, mousetopher, jos, or igognito non-stop for a week or two ... im going to get worse..   I like playing Martin-18. he doesn't even try to hide the hacks (especially if there's no watchers). Him blatantly hacking improves my game imo. and then some people are like "i knew he hacked!" and others are like "Omg i didnt expect to hear that about him" Obviously u haven't been gaming much or you would have been around to notice if I say the sky is blue he will swear on his life its a different color.. it doesn't matter what I say literally.. he will say the exact opposite

can anyone interpret/translate the message jessu is trying to convey here? im not much of a poet. I'm not sure if u are being funny acting like dugz or are serious

justinschmidt

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2018, 02:04:59 AM »
I apologize if the amount of fucks I give is zero.

Friends: tk[as] aka S-DaWg, TeRRoR, TeRRoR-Kahn, DisasteR, $parky,
Ilyich[as], ^Adam^, Decap, swift (when he's not lying about being a millionaire .. so pretty much we're not friends at all), ilyich[as], unclebobbo, M.D.Krauser, unf0rg1ven, Alf-Attack, JyNx, Player, Tyrus, Esn, and anyone else who constantly rages and blames their allies for any and all losses they acquire Allstar, Koorb, Van, Shotgun.

justinschmidt

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2018, 02:24:58 AM »
well this thread went down the shitter pretty quick
Sappers Posts: 977 Karma: +62/-0 ******

Lambchops

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2018, 06:39:25 AM »
good informative article and very well written gj

Yeah. I agree with most of it.

Although its 2018. Things like open, accepted racism will automatically cause a real percentage of people to instantly leave and go elsewhere, so if we are trying to grow the server we should try to avoid these things.

Honestly all the "negro" talk that a few people seem to like is, if nothing else, just boring and unimaginative. It doesn't really upset me personally, it just makes me cringe with embarassment when I see my peers doing it.

justinschmidt

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2018, 10:48:07 PM »
After the apology I just copy and pasted a bunch of the best sentences from tk posts and moved everything around so it kinda made sense. There were too many good ones though so it wasn't very well done. Lambchops scratches his head.... He's an embarrassment, and I'm sick of copping flack just because he's an Australian. I normally don't bite on such obvious trolling, all the regular players are used to his crap, but he actually had some hapless noob believing him for about 10 minutes today....

1) You're a dick.
2) You're a complete dick.
3) OMG what a dick.
4) if 57907 is 1110001000110011 and that actually equals -7629..
    then how can we represent the actual number 57907 as a
    16-bit integer
5) Your head.
6) I still use my original wc2bne CD not war2combat so obviously, you're a dick.
7) You're an ugly, creepy dick.
8 )How the hell do you know I ate corn yesterday? Are you some kind of weirdo stalker too?
9) Did I mention you're a dick?

... and BTW why cant I work out how to imbed YT on here?..... is that just cos I'm stupid, or do I need some sort of privilage?