War2.ru Slogan
News: If your graphics are broken you can fix with the new ddraw version.
** Read how to install it here **

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Been fun everyone, but my time here is essentially over. 5197  88

Death Knight Posts: 3012 Karma: +70/-2 retired, be in music section *********

easycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile

easycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Been fun everyone, but my time here is essentially over.
« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2018, 10:50:29 PM »
copy link from up top in the main bar..youtube may be on the way out all shows and good shit are going to prime i expect music to also

easycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2018, 10:57:23 PM »
ahh shit man he is cool as hell
Peon Posts: 47 Karma: +4/-0 **

justinschmidt

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2018, 11:30:45 PM »
Your drywall looks like an evil ugly witch just casted and even eviler ugly spell on a pile of soggy cardboard toilet paper rolls and then scotch taped them onto a wall. I had no idea what he was asking when I copied that ending line, but I do now thanks to you. I just wanted him to think "I remember when I typed that" and have an excuse to keep this thread alive.

Were you serious in toodalooing Warcraft 2?

I will be 1v1ing most of the night

easycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2018, 01:17:54 AM »
bad!!!!!!!!!!!
Ogre Posts: 1021 Karma: +63/-0 *******

Lambchops

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2018, 03:57:16 AM »
After the apology I just copy and pasted a bunch of the best sentences from tk posts and moved everything around so it kinda made sense. There were too many good ones though so it wasn't very well done. Lambchops scratches his head.... He's an embarrassment, and I'm sick of copping flack just because he's an Australian. I normally don't bite on such obvious trolling, all the regular players are used to his crap, but he actually had some hapless noob believing him for about 10 minutes today....

1) You're a dick.
2) You're a complete dick.
3) OMG what a dick.
4) if 57907 is 1110001000110011 and that actually equals -7629..
    then how can we represent the actual number 57907 as a
    16-bit integer
5) Your head.
6) I still use my original wc2bne CD not war2combat so obviously, you're a dick.
7) You're an ugly, creepy dick.
8 )How the hell do you know I ate corn yesterday? Are you some kind of weirdo stalker too?
9) Did I mention you're a dick?

... and BTW why cant I work out how to imbed YT on here?..... is that just cos I'm stupid, or do I need some sort of privilage?

Wow, I have a stalker. That's almost kind of flattering. Sad that it's so poorly executed, which reduces it to just kinda creepy. You're up to 32 posts on that account now, I never knew you cared so much.

hf smoking crack you wierdo :)
Death Knight Posts: 2683 Karma: +54/-7 *********

tk[as]

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2018, 08:59:17 AM »
I apologize if the amount of fucks I give is zero.

Friends: tk[as] aka S-DaWg, TeRRoR, TeRRoR-Kahn, DisasteR, $parky,
Ilyich[as], ^Adam^, Decap, swift (when he's not lying about being a millionaire .. so pretty much we're not friends at all), ilyich[as], unclebobbo, M.D.Krauser, unf0rg1ven, Alf-Attack, JyNx, Player, Tyrus, Esn, and anyone else who constantly rages and blames their allies for any and all losses they acquire Allstar, Koorb, Van, Shotgun.

Great list!

justinschmidt

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2018, 09:49:50 AM »
I liked the post you did on Hexadecimal and enjoyed reading it. From the posts I saw you seem like a very intelligent person. I skimmed through tk's posts and I didn't see anything to warrant you calling him a pervert. I still haven't read your quitting thread, but I hope people were a lot nicer to you on yours. Tk has volunteered his time babysitting Warcraft 2 players as an admin, helping burnt with the facebook page, creating training videos, and teaching newer players how gow is played. I leave you with a quote of another founder of absolute synergy and Warcraft 2 legend whose maps were being played tonight.

I've done a lot for this server. Lately, I'd guess more than anyone else except maybe two or three people. Every time I check the server status page it seems like one of the maps I've designed or discovered is being hosted. I'm one of the very most active players which helps traffic a lot. I take time to write up thoughtful posts about each map of mine and cool ones I've found. I'm always grabbing the strongest replays to promote the game. I help newer players. I talk a lot of strategy whenever anyone wants to. I've got a solid rough draft for an extensive mapmaking guide. For a strategy section, I have high resolution SS of many maps showing optimal build placements for various strategies. Some projects fell short like making a balanced races version of GOW. Yes, I know no one asked me to do this.

easycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2018, 09:40:32 PM »
its almost better to make a new game (sc alpha) than to balance war2 as noone really wants it.

we got a hacked up autoheal, it will keep casting and follow the knight around but these knights need numbers and then they prob would stop a lust attack with the back group healing...but would anyone play it..prob not
Grunt Posts: 161 Karma: +6/-0 we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another... ***

woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2018, 03:42:33 AM »
"its almost better to make a new game (sc alpha) than to balance war2 as noone really wants it."

war2 is perfect the way it is.

justinschmidt

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2018, 06:57:25 PM »

tolea - Today at 9:05 AM
We [as] chalange ejji clan for a clan war!!!!!!
It would be a 2s, maybe 3s if there will be enough people for both teams.
It is done in memory of Adam, a legend of our server who was a friend of one of our leaders Tk[as]
The Rules:
1. it will be a bo5,7,9 (we will decide it here)
2. The only played map is Gow ef (udisputable rule)
3. The day and the time must be decided here. The only problem is that we can make it at almost any hour but only in the next 3 days (16,17,18 may). Because i will be busy untill june after it and then maybe even untill september
4. We will treat each other with respect, no smurfs, or if there will be a new name we must tell his real name.
5. You can`t take in your team Dar, because it will be considered like cheating, because he is unbeatable :)
6. Lets try to make it this day, to have fun and to make some ggs .
7. If anyone can/want to watch/stream/comment/give some ideas you are welcome to do it.
8. There will be no money for wining, just the glory!!!!

justinschmidt

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2018, 10:45:23 PM »
You still hold on to old grudges and have no appreciation to for time we spend helping people out. Thankyou for my Warcraft 2 experience tk. I have had much happiness and have tried my hardest to bring that bit of joy to everyone else I have met here. You are the realest war2 player of all time and I gladly snuff out all that I done without your consent for your name. Thankyou and [as] 4 life. Fuck you all.
Death Knight Posts: 2683 Karma: +54/-7 *********

tk[as]

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2018, 11:14:35 PM »
i have appreciation? wut?!

broo. idk if u mad at me or il but if me then sorry. if il then u got no reason to be mad cus they made it clear long time ago they dont want me back.

get yer ass online and play some war2.

easycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2018, 09:08:23 AM »
so the twist is this is schmidts retirement thread? if u play just 1 game a year your still a "war2 active"