Author Topic: Been fun everyone, but my time here is essentially over.  (Read 28044 times)

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Re: Been fun everyone, but my time here is essentially over.
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2018, 06:44:58 PM »
I wonder if that’s what fixed my wrist problems too...
bet it is, water plays a huge rule especially for joint pains & digestive issues #bodysmancriesforwater
squeak!

Offline Fredrik Eriksson

• Grunt
  • Grosshandlaren i Enköping
    • View Profile
    • Grosshandlaren
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2018, 08:57:22 AM »
But i've been having some pretty serious back problems and I'm 100% sure that sitting at this computer chair for hours on end in awkward positions is a large contributing factor.

This man/video saved my life half a year ago. Couldnt get out of bed for 18 hours untill I saw this.

Ryggskott och vad du själv kan göra - YouTube

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2018, 12:05:49 PM »
some good ideas .. And I appreciate them.. But I gotta throw in the towel.

Just wanted to say thanks to all for the good times and bad times.. So thanks. That's all. <3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2018, 07:00:46 PM »
Def gonna do the gay orgies with drugs thing

Offline justinschmidt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2018, 07:14:59 PM »
I didn't read anything anyone else said because I don't care about them or anything they have to say. It's probably caused because you have always been such a hard worker, but don't take any chances with your back. I owe my entire Warcraft experience to the kindness and patience you showed me when I first started, and would not have continued to play had I not. You are the realest war2 player of all time in my mind. I tear up thinking of all the times you tried to make me learn to dual or play orc. You are the only Warcraft 2 friend I have on facebook, and I will be [as] until I die (again you'd be the only one to know if I did).

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2018, 10:40:12 PM »
I didn't read anything anyone else said because I don't care about them or anything they have to say. It's probably caused because you have always been such a hard worker, but don't take any chances with your back. I owe my entire Warcraft experience to the kindness and patience you showed me when I first started, and would not have continued to play had I not. You are the realest war2 player of all time in my mind. I tear up thinking of all the times you tried to make me learn to dual or play orc. You are the only Warcraft 2 friend I have on facebook, and I will be [as] until I die (again you'd be the only one to know if I did).

That means a lot to me man... and I cant put into words the amount of respect I have for you.. no bull shit. The entire community tried getting you to play orcs but you stuck to your guns the entire time.. and got pretty damn good at humans lol!

When you were at your most active you had me working for any win i got (and quite a few losses too). It's been an extreme pleasure watching you develop as a player. I'm glad I got to participate in some of it.

[as] for life :D

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2018, 11:12:00 PM »
The entire community tried getting you to play orcs but you stuck to your guns the entire time

I supported him playing humans since I play Human/Random myself always.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2018, 01:39:59 AM »
... and all those long private sessions we had, laughing and sharing or just holding each other. I liked it best when you were the big spoon, it made me feel so safe in your arms...

;D   no really, good on you for being positive. I like tk too, when he's not being a pervert.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2018, 01:50:24 AM »
Spinal Decompression Exercises - Hanging Decompression 'How To'

Yeah my father used to have back issues. When he was about 70 he hung a half a broomstick with some rope from the shed roof, he just hangs off it occasionally during the day when he's doing stuff. He says it helps a lot. The old bugger is nearly 87 now and still going strong.

Offline justinschmidt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2018, 02:49:17 AM »
eat a double decker bus full of donkey dicks whoever the fuck chop player you are throwing stones at the throne of some real war2teachers. I don't know you or want to know you, and won't waste another one of my only 25 posts rubbing my shit in your face again. I'm just going put a bunch of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs in reply now to whatever future stupider shit you come up with because I never read your posts anyway. WHat? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Offline ~oE~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2018, 12:48:19 PM »
lol.. 3 RAX RUSH'D hard...I like you Justin..keep your commentaries coming.

TK .. sorry to see you leave but i can appreciate it. I had to step away too. Its sucks but gotta move on at some point..

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2018, 02:07:36 PM »
eat a double decker bus full of donkey dicks whoever the fuck chop player you are throwing stones at the throne of some real war2teachers. I don't know you or want to know you, and won't waste another one of my only 25 posts rubbing my shit in your face again. I'm just going put a bunch of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs in reply now to whatever future stupider shit you come up with because I never read your posts anyway. WHat? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

That's a pretty intense reply to something you didn't read buddy ;)

Gratz at being too awesome to have a lol. You must be soooo awesome. I ecpecially like how you write "chop player" like it's an insult. That was awesome. Damn you're sooo good. How legendary, thats the most.....  zzzZZZzzzz ::)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2018, 08:47:35 PM »
I think justinschmidt's account has been hacked

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2018, 09:23:32 PM »
I dont. He don't fuck around sometimes lol.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2018, 10:26:09 PM »

Got to say I love the whole "double decker bus full of donkey dicks" line. Seriously still making me chuckle when I read it. Why do I never get good stuff like that when I DO flame-bait?