Author Topic: Been fun everyone, but my time here is essentially over.  (Read 28219 times)

Offline woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
Re: Been fun everyone, but my time here is essentially over.
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2018, 12:48:50 AM »
easycompany i take it your a woman? no offense in anyway just wondering...
New Ideaology - "Most likely the product of suppressing nostalgia from oneself
to retaliate transgression from egocentric agendas." © WooT. 2017

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2018, 02:34:37 AM »
it was example

if some1 got problem in his RL he/she should do something to solve his/her problem, not wait "maybe some1 will help me !!!"

most ppl are doing nothing and complain about life
 "omg its not fair my parents are not rich!" - example

what a loser rotfl
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2018, 01:30:35 PM »
what a loser rotfl

What a lamb chop Rotfl.
war2 > war3

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2018, 10:04:56 PM »
im over my time here ..toodaloo

Offline justinschmidt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2018, 07:49:39 PM »
Got to say I love the whole "double decker bus full of donkey dicks" line.

Sorry I got mad at your post. I tried to delete my post right after, but I was on a bus and the internet stopped working. I'm pretty sure I got "donkey dicks" and "ZZZZZ" from watching van. That guy needs a master trash talker tag.
i do disagree with all of the banning.
i just dont think adding more reasons to ban people is the right direction for the server to take right now .... i have never once tried to hide that... i am very much against banning people in general ... and when people do "deserve" to be banned i am very much against giving "LONG" bans. I am very much against "PERM" bans. im tired of everyone getting so easily offended over WORDS.

we are supposed to be grown adults but we are getting mad because someone makes fun of the color of our skin, or religion, or where we are from?
your mom is a robot staff.
the only reason people like me/adam/ilyich/getyatipwet/poiuyt are top 10 right now is because people are inactive or not playing 1v1s ... in theory we are actually the top 10-20 active 1v1 players right now.... its kinda pathetic but thats just the way it is lol.
any way, ilyich[as] said the same thing but didnt care to get the win...
 question whether he even enjoys playing war2. he comes on and harasses players, refuses screen shots, possibly hacks, and intentionally gets himself banned. very emotional and acts like a 12 year old boy. rages. cries. just a little sissy boy. he's definitely top 5 most unpleasant people to game with.. koorb, shotgun, and allstar make the list as well. holy fuck balls i love the war2 community.... it never ceases to amaze me.
if you guys got a problem with eachother (or anyone else i forgot to mention here) why cant you take it to private messages? or is it just not quite as fun unless it's public for the world to see?

me, burnt, il, and probably a few others are desperately trying to bring users to the server and the forums... but nobody is going to want to have anything to do with this community if all they see is a  bunch of attention seeking kids acting like retards every single day.

well i feel like this was a successful thread. talk to you guys again in a few weeks or whenever i get bored again ;)

Offline justinschmidt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2018, 08:24:05 PM »
good informative article and very well written gj

Offline justinschmidt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2018, 02:04:59 AM »
I apologize if the amount of fucks I give is zero.

Friends: tk[as] aka S-DaWg, TeRRoR, TeRRoR-Kahn, DisasteR, $parky,
Ilyich[as], ^Adam^, Decap, swift (when he's not lying about being a millionaire .. so pretty much we're not friends at all), ilyich[as], unclebobbo, M.D.Krauser, unf0rg1ven, Alf-Attack, JyNx, Player, Tyrus, Esn, and anyone else who constantly rages and blames their allies for any and all losses they acquire Allstar, Koorb, Van, Shotgun.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2018, 06:39:25 AM »
good informative article and very well written gj

Yeah. I agree with most of it.

Although its 2018. Things like open, accepted racism will automatically cause a real percentage of people to instantly leave and go elsewhere, so if we are trying to grow the server we should try to avoid these things.

Honestly all the "negro" talk that a few people seem to like is, if nothing else, just boring and unimaginative. It doesn't really upset me personally, it just makes me cringe with embarassment when I see my peers doing it.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2018, 10:50:29 PM »
copy link from up top in the main bar..youtube may be on the way out all shows and good shit are going to prime i expect music to also

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2018, 10:57:23 PM »
ahh shit man he is cool as hell

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2018, 01:17:54 AM »
bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2018, 03:57:16 AM »
After the apology I just copy and pasted a bunch of the best sentences from tk posts and moved everything around so it kinda made sense. There were too many good ones though so it wasn't very well done. Lambchops scratches his head.... He's an embarrassment, and I'm sick of copping flack just because he's an Australian. I normally don't bite on such obvious trolling, all the regular players are used to his crap, but he actually had some hapless noob believing him for about 10 minutes today....

1) You're a dick.
2) You're a complete dick.
3) OMG what a dick.
4) if 57907 is 1110001000110011 and that actually equals -7629..
    then how can we represent the actual number 57907 as a
    16-bit integer
5) Your head.
6) I still use my original wc2bne CD not war2combat so obviously, you're a dick.
7) You're an ugly, creepy dick.
8 )How the hell do you know I ate corn yesterday? Are you some kind of weirdo stalker too?
9) Did I mention you're a dick?

... and BTW why cant I work out how to imbed YT on here?..... is that just cos I'm stupid, or do I need some sort of privilage?

Wow, I have a stalker. That's almost kind of flattering. Sad that it's so poorly executed, which reduces it to just kinda creepy. You're up to 32 posts on that account now, I never knew you cared so much.

hf smoking crack you wierdo :)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2018, 08:59:17 AM »
I apologize if the amount of fucks I give is zero.

Friends: tk[as] aka S-DaWg, TeRRoR, TeRRoR-Kahn, DisasteR, $parky,
Ilyich[as], ^Adam^, Decap, swift (when he's not lying about being a millionaire .. so pretty much we're not friends at all), ilyich[as], unclebobbo, M.D.Krauser, unf0rg1ven, Alf-Attack, JyNx, Player, Tyrus, Esn, and anyone else who constantly rages and blames their allies for any and all losses they acquire Allstar, Koorb, Van, Shotgun.

Great list!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2018, 09:40:32 PM »
its almost better to make a new game (sc alpha) than to balance war2 as noone really wants it.

we got a hacked up autoheal, it will keep casting and follow the knight around but these knights need numbers and then they prob would stop a lust attack with the back group healing...but would anyone play it..prob not