Author Topic: The Psychology of the Dual-Head Ogre "Complex"  (Read 2280 times)

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
The Psychology of the Dual-Head Ogre "Complex"
« on: March 18, 2018, 03:56:25 AM »
An ogre, quite to its reluctance, is so fastidious in terms of the approach of its welfare.

At night, one ogre, perceiving the fluctuations of animosity in its body, will summon the other head's attention, thereby creating a flux of attention throughout its body signaling the other head to wake up from sleep and thereby, with politeness create a unity whereby the ogre isn't upright with one head still adrift in a deep sleep. A further note is that the ogre is so able to bring mischief to the other head, they are in a constant battle for prowess to survive not from the battle one army against the next, but one head's complete control and dominion of the body against the other head's dominion, whereby one head's consent can take a sword and cut off the other head, or punch the other head out thereby creating one head that is incapacitated or completely killed, or beheaded from the construct of the ogre's physique/body.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: The Psychology of the Dual-Head Ogre "Complex"
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 12:45:19 PM »
This is wrong.  both heads are slow-witted and ogres work like sharks, everything they do is by instinct and does not require battle between the two heads at all, the creature could not functionally exist in such a situation, which is why their stupidity is frankly mandated by nature

Offline woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 12:05:02 AM »
the ogre is a true four eye geek... the ogre deals with the constant good/evil conscious; more or less the ogre is basically a worker/muscle type or is he a super warrior class A unit.. hmmm ???
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 12:07:25 AM by woot. »
New Ideaology - "Most likely the product of suppressing nostalgia from oneself
to retaliate transgression from egocentric agendas." © WooT. 2017

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..

Offline woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 05:01:13 PM »
The forum is more active then the game playing itself...  ;)
New Ideaology - "Most likely the product of suppressing nostalgia from oneself
to retaliate transgression from egocentric agendas." © WooT. 2017

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..