Author Topic: how i see war2  (Read 2919 times)

Offline woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
how i see war2
« on: March 30, 2018, 01:04:32 AM »
dont get it twisted... i have a lot of love for all you war2 brother in arms.. i dont mean to cause harm.. but at times i can be a little degenerated, but what is lost can be found.. my words i choose time to time can be deadly but i try to hold it steady... trying to find peace in this world of lost cause..... what im trying to say is have faith in the woot he'll come thru....i type the way i talk getting lost in my rymes as my mind spins in time and space.. catching cases but im done with that..... was wack and what is true.. thruthers know that real recognize real.. in this game that we play call life... unbound i remain and unchained my melody will resonance...... put in time on the clock for work.... i hit the war2 forums.. LOL... and then i hit up war2.ru to game.. but is all the same.............. hmmm... whats gud? the word... bout to spit more upon this verse.. let me finish it with idgfa when im drunk...... still my mind remains the same.. dont be dropping names if you weak... speak no evil hear no evil see no evil... kenvile i can be.. sucicide mission i do it time to time just too feel alive this ryme is raw.. holla back youngings if you feel me... im just drunk and i dont give a FOC.... ok im done with this hf reading this gs up hoes down... i got lost somewhere in between but now i found and profound my words that i spit.. check it yo here i go again and i gain.. the knowledge to fullfill my dreams aint in cloud nine but in my membranes, remain the truth i seek..i find im still a sheep... bah here and there who dares to search the truth.... forbidden knowledge i hold and seek.. to lift my spirit in the12th deminsion i weep....  destiny calls, time wasted.... clock don't turn back but kills... who knew words were magiK and my typing skills was real...  comptaplating on how to get rich a chinka like me cant speel lol.........LOLLOLOLOLLLOLO peace out nugaz wiggaz and chinkaz ... im done with my drunk poem Copy righted at  WOOT, 2018
New Ideaology - "Most likely the product of suppressing nostalgia from oneself
to retaliate transgression from egocentric agendas." © WooT. 2017

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..

Offline woot.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: how i see war2
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 01:06:18 AM »
had nothing to do with war2 LOL.. will come up with a better poem next time about more war2 life and this life we play.. yayayayya or shall i say yeet yeet...

HomeGrown - Yee Yee (Official Music Video) - YouTube

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..

Offline woot.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 01:07:09 AM »
btw i actually like thumping this song loud and proud when im drunk as f!~#@$#@$@#$#@$@$$@$@#$

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 01:11:41 AM »
where not wanted dont worry i love pissing on my wood stove that is mine

Offline woot.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 01:43:16 AM »
most real comment i got from someone in real life is that i can be a bit "intense" but that was the realest shit i heard from... word! ;D ;) :D :)