Author Topic: tolean is back and glad to see you all here  (Read 3256 times)

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
tolean is back and glad to see you all here
« on: March 31, 2018, 09:01:16 AM »
Hello my dear war2 comunity. I missed this shit a lot :) . I am back from Alaska where i worked on a boat: no internet, no women, no war2 . I missed this racist, sexist,full of hate, trash talking comunity. Keep it going in the same way. I know it would be nice to have here a ,,educated'' community,  but let's be real: any ,,normal'' person would not play this best of the best games. They have: work, children and staff like this. I am not saying that evrbd here is fucked up, but... This fucked up people keep it alive. Just enjoy and don't take it too close to your heart. The only think that would be nice is not to touch noobs ( new to server) at least 30 days, kind of protection, then if you want to play it you must take it....
I am logging in on my tolean, smoked_tolean, drunk_tolean, drinking_tolean, or any other state of tolean on server and enjoy the game. See you on server, don't yell at me if you see any prefixes to my nickname, because i will be too relaxed. I played with some guys this days and had lots of pleasure ( brando, cavalo, strata, Butcher and many others) and we had lots of ggs. Now due to some life problems i will be often enough drunk, smoked or maybe even worse, while listening to some jazz.... So enjoy the game, humiliate the enemy and have fun... Really glad that you are still here...

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: tolean is back and glad to see you all here
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 09:10:06 AM »
Hello my dear war2 comunity. I missed this shit a lot :) . I am back from Alaska where i worked on a boat: no internet, no women, no war2 . I missed this racist, sexist,full of hate, trash talking comunity. Keep it going in the same way. I know it would be nice to have here a ,,educated'' community,  but let's be real: any ,,normal'' person would not play this best of the best games. They have: work, children and staff like this. I am not saying that evrbd here is fucked up, but... This fucked up people keep it alive. Just enjoy and don't take it too close to your heart. The only think that would be nice is not to touch noobs ( new to server) at least 30 days, kind of protection, then if you want to play it you must take it....
I am logging in on my tolean, smoked_tolean, drunk_tolean, drinking_tolean, or any other state of tolean on server and enjoy the game. See you on server, don't yell at me if you see any prefixes to my nickname, because i will be too relaxed. I played with some guys this days and had lots of pleasure ( brando, cavalo, strata, Butcher and many others) and we had lots of ggs. Now due to some life problems i will be often enough drunk, smoked or maybe even worse, while listening to some jazz.... So enjoy the game, humiliate the enemy and have fun... Really glad that you are still here...

Welcome back mate :)
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 09:26:33 AM »
Good to have you back. I have been having a ton of fun on here lately too.

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 01:46:35 PM »
Oh yes it's all about fun!!

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2018, 02:37:33 PM »
tolean, smoked_tolean, drunk_tolean, drinking_tolean, or any other state of tolean
Judging by your post you are all of those people right now.

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2018, 06:38:14 PM »
Oh yes... Wine, weed,  war 2... Lone btw you are a great player, maybe my favorite, for sure top 3. Sad that I don't really see you on server. I always watch your twitch. Hope you are fine and you dont play because you are busy, not because of those arrogant ,,pros'' who were good in 20th century and they lost their fire, passion. You still had it when I was active in autumn. Good luck. Cheers!! One glass of wine for.!He people who still love war 2... :)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2018, 10:02:52 PM »
Lone isnt really a cool player tho.. u8, hotty, kyle, viruz, poscow, alf.. 10x cooler than lone.

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2018, 06:11:37 AM »
Hmmm... Why isn't he cool? Because he is not an all time legend??? Good apm, nice style, wins vs tops and even tops from your list,active twitch ( good for community and noobs) , he used to be pretty active, respectfull, not arrogant, always ready to learn, always ready to unrust a good olayery, and very HUNGRY for a good match....