Poll

Do you want to expand the valid maps pool by including the quality maps Mr. Bean and Zones?

Yes. Mr. Bean and Zones are quality maps the community enjoys and making them official would enrich what W2 can offer
No - and I will offer my explanation below with a reply to the thread
Anyone who plays any map other than GOW should be immediately executed and then permabanned
I like the maps Mr. Bean and Zones but don't think we should change anything

Author Topic: Recognizing and Officializing Excellence as Found in Mr. Bean and Zones Maps  (Read 11546 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
I think most people like Mr Bean more, ive seen three different people (thats counting myself) say Zones is a notyhing map...

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
problem was that this maps were bored..
I could play gow 30 times and still its "funny" while when i played 10 games.. I was bored nothing special
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Lol, I think I know why you feel like that!

While GoW is not my favorite map... I have to accept that GoW is a map that you can have action at all the stages of the game!
And that makes it one of the best maps ever created!
I know that people do not like the simplicity of zones but that is a map that you again get actions at all the stages of the game...
And a map that allows for many different strategies also :-D

I plan to watch your matches with Kyr Voodoo one of these days.
See what strategies you used to kick his butt :-P (I'm pretty sure you did that badly)

Cheerios

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Mr. Bean is the next big thing.

Yeah it's quite beany.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!