Author Topic: $50 60 Man PBall Tourny and INFO on other PBall Tournaments  (Read 7752 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: $50 60 Man PBall Tourny and INFO on other PBall Tournaments
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2018, 10:01:11 AM »
Tomorrow!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2018, 01:40:19 PM »
This is today at 5 PM Central / 6 PM Eastern in channel spikes.  I hope to see you there!

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2018, 08:53:30 AM »
Thank you for organizing those Smeagol!

pball build is very fun to play, and I think we need to promote it more to the group.

Last night I didnt watch the final games of Proof vs Mikulz who won eventually? It was 2-1 when I left.
Also please send me the 4th and 5th(if there is) replays.

I will try to make commentaries of them :-) together with the other ones!

Cheers

Offline 8)MikulZ(8

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2018, 02:09:04 PM »
Sadly we couldn't finish our games because Proof said he would be afk for 15 mins, I waited about 1 hour but he didn't show up and I had to go to sleep...

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2018, 01:44:37 PM »
So, The PBall Build Balanced tournament was a success. With me there was 8 people who played. Because of my lag at the at the motel I'm staying I sat out so it became a 7 person bracket instead of 8 with me hosting. Seven people for a tournament works out pretty well and with Dankbudz{hR} getting the first round bye everyone had 3 rounds but him.

Proof-Dealer and 8)Mikulz(8 made the finals and played 3 of their 5 games. Proof is ahead 2-1 right now and the final 2 games need to be played. I am working with both of them to finish them and 1st will get $40 and 2nd $10.

Proof has a lot going on in his real life so he had to go do something personal and Mikulz agreed to postpone the finals so everything worked out.

I'll let everyone know what the final score is and news about coming tournaments soon. Thanks for everyone who showed up, and thanks to everyone who still supports my tournaments and PBall!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2018, 05:54:10 PM »
Thank you for organizing those Smeagol!

pball build is very fun to play, and I think we need to promote it more to the group.

Last night I didnt watch the final games of Proof vs Mikulz who won eventually? It was 2-1 when I left.
Also please send me the 4th and 5th(if there is) replays.

I will try to make commentaries of them :-) together with the other ones!

Cheers

You're very welcome I love to help Warcraft 2, help people have fun, and spread the game of PBall. I didn't get to record any of these games because of the lag I've been dealing with at times, but I'm sure Mikulz did.

If you want to make commentaries of some of my tournaments I hosted I have tons of footage. Every cash tournament I've had is recorded from my perspective on warvid, and Mikulz records them with warvid too and often streams a lot of them. I'm glad you're finally being able to make these tournaments, that's 2 in a row for you! Thanks to me as you said, but also thanks to you! For supporting this game, being the friendly guy you are, and helping with these tournaments.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 06:16:49 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline 8)MikulZ(8

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2018, 06:06:02 PM »
Sorry I only recorded our last game we played today and it was a pretty fast game too, so its propably better to commentary some of the earlier games if some1 recorded them. Didn't think anyone has much interest in them and I didn't have my record program (OBS) ready. Gratz for Proof winning me 3-1 ggs!

I'll start to record more of my games from now on especially tournament ones. :)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 06:10:22 PM by 8)MikulZ(8 »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2018, 02:01:55 PM »
Proof-Dealer and 8)Mikulz(8 played out their postponed finals a few days ago. They were 2-1 proofs favor when they started and proof got him 3-1. Congratulations proof on your 1st PBall Build tournament win(he's got 2nd already in one). Also good job Mik on yet another tournament cash.

On to the next tournament! See you there!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 07:39:13 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »