Author Topic: $50 60 Man PBall Tourny and INFO on other PBall Tournaments  (Read 7756 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
$50 60 Man PBall Tourny and INFO on other PBall Tournaments
« on: April 12, 2018, 03:10:50 PM »
The $50 60 Man PBall tournament will be on April 28th at 6 PM Central time / 7 PM Eastern time. I had to push the time up an hour to 6 PM Central.

The PBall Build Balanced tournament QUICK{hR} and Proof-Dealer were going to donate $100 to will be a $50 prize pool. QUICK is really busy working and can't get a date worked out to play it at the same time as Proof. I had to change the date and time several times over this. I've also been dealing with a lot in my real life and it's looking a lot more hopeful. So the $50 PBall Build Balanced tournament will be on MAY 5th AT 7 PM CENTRAL TIME / 8 PM USA Eastern TIME.

If you are a PBall build player try to make this tournament we've gotten 12 and 8 people in the last two tournaments. IF you are a casual PBALLER OR GOOD AT ANY OTHER BUILD MAP try your hand at PBall Build. Everyone is welcome so the good PBall Build players should try to be on if you can. =D

Here's the event for the $50 60 Man PBall tournament. I hope you can all make it!
https://www.facebook.com/events/373473649805013/

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Re: $50 60 Man PBall Tourny and INFO on other PBall Tournaments
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 12:29:41 PM »
Anyone interested in playing any of these tournaments? @mousEtopher @~ToRa~ @XuRnT @tupac @Ritalin you guys going to play any of these? I could really use the spots filled and it'll be good fun. What do you think guys?

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 05:28:54 PM »
The paintball build would be better for me. I havnt tried it in a long time but I remembering doing decent in it in the past.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 07:14:18 PM »
The paintball build would be better for me. I havnt tried it in a long time but I remembering doing decent in it in the past.
Okay Burnt that is coming up on the 5th you should really give it a try. I don't claim to be anywhere near the best in PBall build. There is people like QUICK{hR} and Proof-Dealer who are the best in PBall builds and many others who are awesome, but early micro and aggressiveness can break someone in PBall Build if you do it right. They know the same strats and defenses but just like any game of Warcraft anything can happen. I got 2nd in the first PBall Balanced tournament because I had a strategy of using awesome micro rushing to knights and playing super aggressive with my footmen early. You should definitely try to be there I think you would have fun. Let me know when it gets closer or if you can commit at some point.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 07:22:28 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2018, 08:30:22 PM »
Tora and Mouse both contacted me. They have quit playing Warcraft as much as they used to. Tora doesn't really want to play any tournaments right now and is taking a bit of a break from Warcraft 2. Mouse is helping me with the mass PMs as usual and if she's free she will play that day as well. Anyone else wanting to play just join the event or ask me if you have any questions about the maps or tournament.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2018, 09:12:45 PM »
Aw sad to hear about Tora. He hosted a ton of games. I think thats what hurts the most is when hosters take a break or quit. People want to play they just need to see the games up.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2018, 10:00:15 PM »
Aw sad to hear about Tora. He hosted a ton of games. I think thats what hurts the most is when hosters take a break or quit. People want to play they just need to see the games up.
Yeah I usually host lots of games for anyone to play. There is a wide variety of people who play mostly PBallers who all know each other but also random people who play and GOW players like Medivh, Angel~Fire, Braviet(Braviet started playing about 6 months ago but joined randomly before rarely)and chop players. I haven't played in about 1 1/2 months except maybe 5 games. I'm going to be coming back a lot more with the tournaments about to start playing again. I played 3 games a few days ago. =D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 06:59:20 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2018, 06:00:52 PM »
Would be cool to see some 2s tourneys :)
I love this game!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2018, 11:18:28 PM »
Would be cool to see some 2s tourneys :)
I've had 2 but they only got 8 so was two rounds. I should definitely try to have one.

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2018, 10:29:44 AM »
This weekend I will try to join up ;-)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2018, 04:57:49 PM »
This weekend I will try to join up ;-)
Hell yeah glad buddy =D .

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2018, 05:57:33 PM »
This is in 1 hour!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2018, 09:03:46 AM »
6 people showed up for the $50 60 Man PBall tournament last night. With QUICK getting there late and everything we played it with 4, and the Mikulz / Smeagol rivalary continued in the finals haha. Here's the bracket:
Round 1
xXxSmeagolxXx vs Igognito Smeagol withs 2-0
8)Mikulz(8 vs Manowar! Mikulz wins 2-0

Round 2(Finals)
xXxSmeagolxXx vs 8)Mikulz(8 Smeagol wins 3-1

Thanks to everyone who showed. The PBall Build tournament is this coming Saturday I will be making the event today all the PB build players need to try to make this one to make it a good tournament like the last of the builds with 8 and 12.

Thanks everyone.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2018, 09:29:24 PM »
Here is the event for the PBall Build balanced tournament. Anyone is free to join. Try your hand at PBall Build.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1755789117816318/

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2018, 01:49:57 AM »
Reminder: This is in 2 days!