Author Topic: Super Pro™ 1s Challenge on Mr. Bean and Zones $50 Cash Prize!!!!!!!!  (Read 11367 times)

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Re: Super Pro™ 1s Challenge on Mr. Bean and Zones $50 Cash Prize!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2018, 11:46:22 PM »
 :))
squeak!

Offline luis

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2018, 02:03:49 AM »

Well, I do not care about the money but the truth is that this tournament is very fun, I would say to participate but who am I to participate in this tournament of champions, I can only see this eating my popcorn x2  ;D I am Caceres  xdxdd

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2018, 07:48:19 AM »
Welcome to the forums Caceres. Willprobably do a big gaming session tonight.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2018, 09:13:20 AM »
Kyr VooDoo has agreed to vs szwag & confirms availability today @ 6pm polish time. is this an acceptable matchup? :D
squeak!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2018, 10:05:30 AM »
I could not be more thrilled!!

LOVE Kyr!!!! Woohoo YEAH KYR!@@@

What time is that for EDT? If I can make it live to watch and/or comment that would be splendid!

I have a concert tonight I'm going to but their 6 pm must be like middle of the night for us right?

I'm like out of my mind excited right now!!!!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 10:10:08 AM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2018, 10:13:26 AM »
no noon for us, they're 6 hours ahead. perfect timing all around, everyone will be fresh! ^-^
squeak!

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2018, 10:57:37 AM »
I will be late, max 1h
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
  • You can't win unless you learn how to lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2018, 11:51:09 AM »
In spite of his contempt at the idea that only one person can win this $50 cash prize, Thumb$ does NOT want it to be him, apparently! :)

Thumb$, I 100% don't blame you for shying away. U8 is about as good as it gets. He's a freakin' beast.

The more I think of it, the more I realize that there is unlikely to appear an opponent who can actually beat him at this. Uncontested King of W2 must be a nice position!

Don't worry Swag. We'll get you an opponent. Even if it's me! I'm good at not being afraid of people who are way better than me.

But what I really want to see are some fierce, intense battles so if there's anyone better than me available who can put on a nice show on these maps, please step forward!

well just now i saw this replies... but my point is that why not all profi and master can play in this 1s chalenge your letting people out who im sure will play if they get the chance..not necesarly for cash but for fun .. i would 1s mystical or any other noob ...FOR FUn ...now only 2 people can play in a tourney wtf?>
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2018, 11:53:52 AM »
it's not a tourney man it's a special challenge she invented specifically for szwagier who is contesting the addition of her most beloved maps to the ladder, anyone has a right to offer any particular player money to play if they want to it's a free server man
squeak!

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2018, 12:49:23 PM »
ok i am online
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2018, 12:55:32 PM »
well just now i saw this replies... but my point is that why not all profi and master can play in this 1s chalenge your letting people out who im sure will play if they get the chance..not necesarly for cash but for fun .. i would 1s mystical or any other noob ...FOR FUn ...now only 2 people can play in a tourney wtf?>

A Mr. Bean/Zones tournament for lower level players is in the works. Just trying to figure out format/time/date etc.

Thinking about June 2/3.

Wanna register?

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2018, 01:57:22 PM »
Thumb$ and Mystical are not lower level :d

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2018, 03:22:08 PM »
Lol. I wasn't intentionally implying that.

I was thinking of doing a Mr. Bean/Zones (possibly other maps also) already for a few weeks now but everyone is in different time zones so that makes it tricky to include everyone who would like to join in! I don't want to exclude anyone based on availability.

I was specifically going to do one for my level players, and a separate one for higher level players if the interest is there.

The round robin style seems like a neat thing to try, but it would have to be smallish groups of players so it doesnt require like 39 games per player, heh.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 03:39:35 PM by BabyShark »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2018, 03:28:25 PM »
The Super Pro 1v1 Mr. Bean and Zones Series has been completed!

I would like to thank both of our players, Kyr.!VooDoo and u8t3io3p for joining in on the Super Pro Match up and giving us all a great show on these fabulous maps!

We saw some really neat things, like flame shielded invisible knights in peon lines and sudden lightning fast wall-ins in the face of a dangerous enemy army's approach and polymorph and neighbour wars, we saw human vs human, human vs orc, we saw all kinds of exciting things!

Watching the Super Pros™ play is a good way for the rest of us to learn super pro techniques like what we saw in game 10 on Mr. Bean, with u8 blocking Kyr's cat from emerging safely from the barracks and Kyr pulling a secret base maneuver on u8!

So much excitement all in one day!!! Wow.

I would like to congratulate our series champion, reigning W2 King of 2017 earning that title via his triumphing over all in the GOW 1s Tournament of 2017:

u8t3io3p

Thanks guys for providing a great series for all the fans!

You can catch my stream replay with commentary here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/250310314

I will also attach the Insight replays.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 03:35:26 PM by BabyShark »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2018, 03:32:49 PM »
More replays from Super Pro Series