Author Topic: war2 Censorship  (Read 20748 times)

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
war2 Censorship
« on: April 15, 2018, 01:02:01 AM »
Who the fuck was the Admin tonight? I was banned from channel for having the name UppityNegro
Like Hell I was banished to the void for all of eternity... Did some1 put a priss in charge like cell?
Whats wrong with u people and ur faggoty micro aggressions?

Offline UppityAdm1n

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: war2 Censorship
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 01:35:14 AM »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 02:29:41 AM »
Yeah pb has been agro-smurfing a bit lately. I hope he comes around soon, it's getting a bit boring.

If you are a proud negro then hf with that, if you are an open negro-hating racist then its inappropriate but understandable, if you're not either of those things then its really just kinda weird and creepy.

.... also if you're going to use the term "micro agressions" you should be made to grow a hipster beard and talk exclusively to Yamon about GM-free, gluten-free, all natural nutritional suppliments with no added permeate, while lovingly stroking his hair.

^  and daammn dude that really seems pretty macro to me ;)

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 03:13:24 AM »
haha I would be a hipster for a day if I could find jeans skinny enough, but my Quads are too massive!!

huh? West coast isn’t late at all, and who gives a shit if I pop on late, not really your concern.  The term negro itself is benign, means black in spanish and has many ambiguous interpretations related to darkness & death. Even if you elected to direct the characterization towards black people the term has no negative connotations, just happens to come from a different era & was even listed in military hand books.

Place to cool down? I wasn’t even upset, just watched Boardwalk Empire and was amused at a funny piece of dialogue. You’re under the illusion that referring to someones race some how makes it an over act of racism. Not really pissed, I just talk in a direct manner that probably offends the sensibilities of a beta male. I am however annoyed some admin decided to go rouge and fuck with me for no reason. This game is on the verge of dying out and you think fucking with its dwindling player base, indulging an immature musing will some how help the community? I logged off early because I was annoyed and have no wish to return until your identity is discovered. I notice you’re too afraid to face me man to man. Well i’ve seen Van, Sepi, Yamon, Silent Farts pretty much every player on the server utter something that could be deemed far more inappropriate. Ban us all! You never know a midnight soccer game of Negros might be disbanding and will be horrified by the effrontery as we besmirch their street cred.... This was pretty harmless, whoever ur, you’re a pretty sad person to stoop so low harassing players to some how validate yourself and expand on a rather perfunctory role.  Your job is to worry about screen shots, bots and harassment not injecting your personal political bias upon the entire community. UNDERSTANNNNNNDDDD???????

Offline UppityAdm1n

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 07:52:16 AM »
I care deeply about the entire flock. I consider you all my children.

We have decided to start manitoring appropriate bedtimes and ensuring adequate sleep quantities.

West coast east coast middle ground, we are all one and one all. Joined forever.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 08:27:59 AM »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 08:56:05 AM »
Hey, speaking of people who think they're rl tough guys, I really can't remember who the wanker was that was telling me that because im 47 im old and weak because old guys can't fight and that they could beat me up simply based on my brithdate. It was during a GOW game a couple of weeks ago...

... anyway something happened today that made me think of that, I had to get rid of an undesirable in the share house I currently live in, and after I had subdued the idiot and while I was physically dragging him out the front door by his head, he actually asked me how old I was so I told him. He was probably about 30, solid, a couple of inches taller than me, covered in tattoos and claimed to be a member of the Hells Angels, although I seriously doubt it because he punched like a school-kid.

So for the general safety and well-being of any other dumbasses who think that a 47 year old guy is an easy target, I thought I would share the email I just sent to the property manager about the incident.

Believe it, don't believe it, I really don't give a crap, but I can assure you I wouldn't bother wasting my time making up a story like that for the benefit of anyone here.

I admit it did take me much longer than it used to to catch my breath afterwards.....
                             .... but mainly I still just feel so inadequate because I don't have massive quads ;)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2018, 09:18:16 AM »
The term negro itself is benign, means black in spanish and has many ambiguous interpretations related to darkness & death. Even if you elected to direct the characterization towards black people the term has no negative connotations,

Ok, despite being pretty sure the first ammendment to the U.S. constitution means precisely DICK in Russia, if you wan't to campaign for your 'right' to call a shovel a spade, then go for it, but please don't insult anyone's intelligence by sugesting that your use of the word is anything but %100 a racial reference. You know it, and so does anyone who sees it. We've all seen Pulp Fiction, and Samuel.L. you 'aint.

IMHO it is 1:1 equivalent with a white guy painting black-face on himself and dancing around singing "mammy".... and that's pretty sad.

Yeah, I know it's just a trollish taunt to get a reaction, but I know you really are intelligent enough to come up with something a whole lot more imaginative. Give respect. Get respect.

Offline UppityAdm1n

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2018, 09:19:27 AM »
Lambchop, your intrepid stance in the face of mortal danger gives all men the ambition to follow your lead in handling cases like this.

Paperboy I wish to take you up on your offer to meet man to man and determine which of us is more manly. Meet at the McDonald's at 1007 Western Ave LA. (Because it has a playground where we can play after lunch).

I propose 3 contests.

1. Burger eating contest. Whoever can wolf down most burgers wins. We pay for each other's burgers.

2. Wife carrying contest. Bring your wife and see who can carry her the farthest. If you don't have one, I get to pick any willing female from McDonald's for you to carry.

3. Prank calls to McDonald's from the playground. Best prank call wins.

Tiebreaker: stand on separate tables throwing food, trays, plastic cutlery, Happy Meal toys at each other until one falls or is arrested. Last man standing on table takes home the manliness trophy.

Tonight works for me. 7 pm California time.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2018, 09:47:29 AM »
I wonder how many forum aka’s blid has.
war2 > war3

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2018, 09:52:07 AM »
Lambchop, your intrepid stance in the face of mortal danger gives all men the ambition to follow your lead in handling cases like this.

haha thx, but there really wasn't much in the way of mortal danger from that douche-bag. Seriously my ex-wife hit harder than that. Funny thing was he really believed he was a tough guy ;D

Tiebreaker: stand on separate tables throwing food, trays, plastic cutlery, Happy Meal toys at each other until one falls or is arrested. Last man standing on table takes home the manliness trophy.

I am humbled that you have so perfectly captured and understood the true essence of what I was trying to say.

If I might be so bold as to give a small amount of advice : here it is all about finesse. The gold standard in McDonalds food throwing is removing the pickles from your burger and getting the to fly frisbee-like accross the room before sticking and staying stuck to the wall or ceiling.

Any pickles that do not remain in place for at least a full minute after impact should score no points.

Not as many as he has game AKAs ;)

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2018, 10:26:40 AM »
god lamby is such a freaking boss :critter: :critter: :critter:
squeak!

Offline UppityAdm1n

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2018, 10:39:24 AM »

You have violated the admin brotherhood and code of conduct and shown yourself treacherous.

Shame on you.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2018, 10:42:20 AM »
Forgive me you never gave me the admin handbook when I joined the team.

I do find it hilarious to see your need to smurf extends to the forums.
war2 > war3

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2018, 03:31:04 PM »
It is funny how you got punished and immediately find a good reason for it on your own.

You care about the game dying? But at the same time you do not seem to care doing things that even you think might anger people or push them away, that is very enlightening.

You really indeed care about the game dying when people push you away so basically you only care about the game dying when you get punished.

If you truly care about the game not dying you might as well start by not doing things that even you are aware might be offending others for literally no reasons.

Just common sense...

ps: I like the flag sideways it is crispy like a good baguette :critter:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 03:34:25 PM by Cel »