Author Topic: Raimis waves goodbye.  (Read 6899 times)

Offline Raimis

• Peon
    • View Profile
Raimis waves goodbye.
« on: April 17, 2018, 04:00:36 AM »

Hello warcraft 2 fans!!!  :critter:
My name is Raimis as most of you allready know on the server i`ve been there for quite a while in the last 3 years of my life. So, hopefully some of you read this and we can get to rememmber the good times, the all-nighters i lasted just to play this gem of a game a little bit longer. But now, i fear, the time has come for me to call it for a while...  ???  :(
I need to work my way up in life and start my career. ( If yall folks didnt know im reaally young. And most of you are allready settled and working) This little piggy :pig: is leaving to the army (Status Quo song here)
So, yeah, i will not have any time to play warcraft 2 for the upcomming 4 months from 25th april as im leaving for the first training camp.
Warcraft 2 has brought so much fun hours in my life i cant get back and dont want to. this game has brought enjoyment for me most than any other game ive played. (besides drinking games, those are quite fun too :D ) and i cant thank you guys enough for giving me this awesome free-time and pro player patience to make me the player that i am now. i was from a complete noobie at 2015 to a better noobie here now >:)
I wanna thank these players especially for we got to know each other a bit better and played most of the games with me:
  • Kagan
    Cel
    XuRnT
    BabyShark
    TheGoodShepherd
    CaptainKurtz
    LilHoodlum
    GreenAgenda
    oneorcarmy

^^^ thats team discord there yall the real MVP's

but big thanks goes to the players that are on the server and we play there a lot youre honestly too much to count and deffinetly all of you are the best! :)
Even tho i will be gone for a long time i will still come back to this precious game no matter what i just hope to see yall still grinding and keeping it real out there :D

Raimis out
[/list]

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Re: Raimis waves goodbye.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 05:43:05 AM »
It was a sad day when you first told the news of your departure!

Time hasn't lessened the sting of these tidings one iota!

Has been tons of fun! :)

You will be missed!

I wish you all the best on your new adventure and look forward to when you'll be back for some more fun 1s!

The last game I remember was you totally carrying on 2s Rose Petal, blizzing the crap out of all the enemies while I puttered around trying to find which way was up. It could have gone very badly if you didn't have ur crap together!

I like to think that whenever it's a sad thing to say goodbye to something or someone, it's a time to recognize how blessed we were to have something good enough to be worth being sad about leaving! :)

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 06:29:35 AM »
You are enlisting?
Which Country?

4 months training camp... That is not so much you'll be back before you know it :-D

I hope I'll catch you online before the 25th!

in the meanwhile! Take care my friend!

Cheerios

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 06:36:21 AM »
Get fit, have fun, make friends and come back soon.

The armed forces can be an excellent experience - just try to stay out of any actual wars...

:critter:
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 08:20:18 AM »
bb Raimis good luck & visit soon :)
squeak!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 08:59:21 AM »
Good fortune Ramis.

I wish you all the best and hope all your endeavors lead to success.
war2 > war3

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 01:01:56 PM »
@Raimis

Keep your head low, guy.