Author Topic: Things You Like To Watch Online or TV  (Read 5586 times)

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Things You Like To Watch Online or TV
« on: April 17, 2018, 07:18:51 PM »

WATCH: DIZASTER vs SWAVE SEVAH with GEECHI GOTTI, LI THE MAYOR, ILLMAC, and CHASE MOORE - YouTube

I have been watching rap battles since 2009, and now they take old battles and do commentary over it. I think it's hilarious.
I'll share other programs I like to watch. What about ya'll?

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Things You Like To Watch Online or TV
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 11:12:44 AM »
i'm a logic machine, i steamrolled over you with rationality and facts being my asphalt. you got buried deep in a subsubstratum of shit where the water table isn't even penetrable.

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 02:01:02 PM »
i'm a logic machine, i steamrolled over you with rationality and facts being my asphalt. you got buried deep in a subsubstratum of shit where the water table isn't even penetrable.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
You are a cornball

@marx was right

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 03:56:06 PM »
Long live the tsar. Fuck the bolsheviks. And Lenin who started a genocide in Russia.
war2 > war3

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2018, 04:20:10 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA
You are a cornball

@marx was right

laughing is the sign of too much emotion resulting in detachment of logic and reason

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2018, 04:56:44 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA
You are a cornball

@marx was right

laughing is the sign of too much emotion resulting in detachment of logic and reason

Laughing is a sign of too much emotion from detachment of logic and reason?
Laughing is a sign of too much emotion.
Laughing is a sign.
Laughing is...

...the result of me finding the irony in your posts funny.

Offline Raimis

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2018, 05:02:31 PM »
I like to watch Southpark, Archer and Family guy while i eat or wait for something (war2 game during day time my place for example)

been watching a few tv shows but not anymore lately cant  find anything to get attached to.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2018, 08:45:40 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA
You are a cornball

@marx was right

Laughing is a sign of too much emotion from detachment of logic and reason?
Laughing is a sign of too much emotion.
Laughing is a sign.
Laughing is...

...the result of me finding the irony in your posts funny.
nice stroke you had there

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2018, 03:06:37 PM »
how the universe is made and "real" ghost stuff..and all the spin offs of nerds that play vid games and talking about movies.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2018, 12:49:57 AM »

Check out “Limitless” on Netflix

It’s a spin-off of the movie “limitless” and is currently on it’s 1st season with 22 episodes.
war2 > war3

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2018, 09:32:19 AM »

Check out “Limitless” on Netflix

It’s a spin-off of the movie “limitless” and is currently on it’s 1st season with 22 episodes.

Yeah loved it. Freakin hillarious, and it's got Dexter's sister too, which is a bonus. But some network exec dipshit cancelled it. I was gutted  :'(
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2018, 10:51:47 AM »
Archer is also hell funny. Always liked SP and FG in their prime, but they're both getting a bit tired after 723 series each or whatever. Rick and Morty is just OMG. If you don't get it you won't like it. If you get it you will LYAO.

The Expanse is an absolutely awesome sci-fi series. First couple of episodes feel a bit low-rent/pilotish but just ignore that it's totally worth it.

Liked Westworld so far.

Mr. Robot is really good suspense/thriller, and they get the tech references right too, which is refreshing.

The Magicians is really good, surprisingly. It starts like some stupid Harry Potter rip-off, but actually has a great story if you like fantasy.

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is totally the type of stupid garbage that I would never watch in a million years, except I have watched every episode and it is insanely funny+.

Preacher is really different, sometimes funny sometimes creepy, not what you are expecting.

Chance was a good psych-suspence/thriller but they cancelled it after 2 seasons.

I really enjoyed the first season of Shut Eye, second season was ok and set up the plot for a possibly good 3rd season if they make it. Can be funny and quite dark also.

Black Sails was well done for a period drama, with lots of violence and interesting historical references.

Emerald City season 1 was done pretty well for a bag of wizard-of-oz fantasy crap (not epic, but better than I expected).

Vice Principals is much better comedy than you would think if you just read the plot, has some really funny stuff.

Penny Dreadful is not bad for horror/fantasy/creepy/action.

Queen of the South is ok action/suspense crime-cartels-guns and stuff.

Dirk Gentlys Holistic Detective Agency is fun if you like Douglas Adams (hitch-hikers guide etc.)

I liked Stranger Things, particularly the first season.

Legion is technically Marvel/X-men but is done really differently (trippy mind-bending : watch this with your LSD)

I liked the first season of Travelers spyish/sci-fi stuff. Just noticed there's a 2nd season I havn't seen yet and a 3rd season on order, so that's cool.

The first couple of seasons of Sherlock (UK) are excellent. Clever well-written mystery/triller. Was a bit disappointed with the latest season.

Humans(UK) is interesting sci-fi thriller stuff so far, hope they go somewhere good with it.

If you're a lefty, hippy, tree-hugging liberal toolbag like me you probably already watch Last Week Tonight With John Oliver but if you have somehow missed it, start watching immediately. If you like guns, pickup trucks and your special cousin you should still watch it but you won't like it.

Stuff that is more light-hearted action adventure fun, but not really "great":

Killjoys was renewed at the expense of Dark Matter. They are both OKish fun sci-fi.
 Lethal Weapon is just a cop show, but more enjoyable than I expected.
 I'm embarassed but I still like Agents of SHIELD for some reason even though it's frequently dumb lol.
 Into The Badlands is kinda different kung-fu style almost Tarantinoish action stuff.
 Ash vs Evil Dead is totally stupid comedy/horror but entertaining in small doses.
 Stan vs Evil is less full-on gore but funny if you like John McGinley's sarcasm (aka Dr. Cox from Scrubs).

... and I still often watch things like:
The Blacklist
 The Big Bang Theory
 Shameless
 The Last Man On Earth
 Suits
 NCIS LA

and probably a heap of other stuff I cant remember right now.

---- EDIT ----

...and with any of this stuff if you don't start with S01E01 but decide to watch some random episode, you're an idiot and should just watch whatever is on fox.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 10:58:00 AM by Lambchops »
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!