Author Topic: A tribute to Justin Schmidt!!!  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
A tribute to Justin Schmidt!!!
« on: April 19, 2018, 04:46:30 AM »
Hello Justin, i would like to say thank you for all your work/commentaries. You are awsome! I always wait for new videos from war2combat, but mostly from you. I think i saw them all, and from your channel from youtube. Don`t listen to all this haters and do your job just how you did it all this time, your crazy, unusual commentaries are really funny and informative. You always find some cool games with some unorthodox strategies. Keep it like this and never get old. From my personal point of view you were much more hardcore at the beggining, when you were leaving the games with unfinished commentaries it was cool :D .More jokes, more fun, more burps (no ideea how to write it right), and more crazy games. Hardcore forever

Scooter - Can't Stop The Hardcore (Official Video HD) - YouTube

And one last think, give me pls your mail, or any contact, sometimes i have some nice games/music but i am too lazy to post them, maybe you may like any of them. And i sometimes have to stay away from the world for months so usualy loosing all my warwids, and there were some pretty cool stuff.

War2 forever!!!

Maybe an intro for your commentaries, knowing that you like this type of songs.

Кортик - У Курского вокзала - YouTube

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: A tribute to Justin Schmidt!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 10:00:31 AM »
Lol Lol and Lol again!

That is supposed to be a Greek party/wedding or something!
And yes Justin keep the good hardcore work! We need videos like that too :-)