Author Topic: Donating Money AND offering competition  (Read 4391 times)

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
Donating Money AND offering competition
« on: April 24, 2018, 05:04:49 PM »
I believe there are only a handful of people that regularly donate for tournaments. I am willing to send money to an admin's paypal at his or her discretion for upcoming tournaments or other necessities such as server maintenance and/or upgrades. This can be thrown into the money pool for any given tournaments at their discretion. So please, message me if this concerns you! I don't need accolades or congratulations, I just want to give back to this [horrible - hehe] community and all that it has done for me over the many years since I have been apart of this game and server. I can donate today.

I'd prefer to donate money to also include an archers 1s or 2s tournament as well if we can fit that into the 2018-2019 schedule. Message me what you feel is appropriate with paypal information. Thanks ahead of time! I am willing to make multiple donations over time. I am about to be super busy in the months of June - August and will likely not be able to participate in the tournaments for some time. This will not stop me from being slightly generous. :P

I am also willing to do $5 games of archer friends versus any friendly competitor. Only I will pay, I do not need money if I win.

Conditions:
I have the ability to say no if I don't have the time to play (I will eventually say yes), but no one is omitted unless on a smurf name.
The person I play against may have to host unless we lat trick.
The person I play against does NOT pay if they lose.
I pay if I lose, not win.
I will play any given person up to a maximum of 10 losses ($50 USD max per person).
Person must have paypal in order to be paid out.

Things that will disqualify payouts:
A glitch (like infinite life archer)
Intentional lumber rape.
Utilizing weird strategies that include but are not limited to magic rush and peon rush

Please be diligent about taking screen shots of victory screen. If you cry wolf without proof saying I didn't pay I am going to be upset about damaged reputation.

Other notes: I would extend this offer to other maps but I don't excel at them for now. I'm probably a tier 1-2 player at archers. I'm definitely not the best and recognize that. This offer extends to December 31st, 2018 and I will likely renew it if there is some interest. I'm doing this because I want to increase competition throughout the community, hone my rusty skills and because a large portion of the community can't afford ramen noodles.

Feel free to message me here or on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/cameron.addison.90 to play me. I am not on W2 as often as I'd like.

So far:

MaStA{hR} 3 vs Thumb$ 0
MaStA{hR} 2 vs FaT~Albert 0
MaStA{hR} 1 vs Igognito(z) 0
MaStA{hR} 1 vs Lambchops 0
MaStA{hR} 3 vs ACTION (Deadly) 4 - Paid $10.00 USD
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 08:46:09 PM by MaStA{hR} »
I love this game!

Offline Constanz

• Critter
    • View Profile
Re: Donating Money AND offering competition
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 06:52:02 AM »
These can be used to spread the knowledge, because I see it as a good content.

Offline aka CaptainKurtz

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 07:36:20 AM »
Hello, I'd like to accept your challenge for Archers Only 1's.
If I win the PayPal can either be donated to charity or the war2 tournament fund.

I can agree to the no intentional lumber rape/intentional "gaying" , back raxing or other garbage gameplay due to lack of skill.

Let me know when we can set up the game. I don't think I've played archers since the last tournament, but it was a lot of fun.
Hold the door..

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 11:13:09 AM »
I'm always up for a game of archers :) msg me if you see me on. Unless I'm right in the middle of something else I'll almost always play.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 03:56:39 PM »
Cool! I've been playing on MaStA{hR} . I'm on now and will be on tonight. Tomorrow's schedule unknown. Feel free to pm me.
I love this game!

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 08:36:51 AM »
I'm in for a couple of archer games too...

I do suck on Archers though :-D
But in the rare occasion I win a game you can keep your money :-D

We can also do normal maps with only archers rule!

Cheerios

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
  • You can't win unless you learn how to lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 04:53:05 PM »
spend ur money on bitches not on a video game.... :fro:
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2018, 04:34:13 AM »
i really dont know what can be done,mike matei released a twitch stream of war2 and 7000 views on the day he done it...everyone loves the game and u cant miss ru looking for war2.

but the way he played and most of the others wouldnt be any comp at all lol.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 04:40:04 AM by easycompany »

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2018, 06:10:45 PM »
cool invitation & nice to see you've already gotten some takers :D how long will the challenge be in effect for, til june when you'll be away for several months? if you want i can make a banner to advertise the challenge on the server? the MARCH MOONLIGHT MADNESS!!!!1 banner is up rn but could run yours for e.g. a week starting 1 week from now ? lmk if you think that'd be useful

re donations, i haven't handled any that have been given in the past but do have occasional ideas for small projects, like bot/website related ideas, that could be useful to have some spending money for. if you wanna give some amount so i have a small budget available feel free! im happy to account for how it's spent so you know where's it going. burton also has the http://paypal.me/war2combat address where you can send a donation at any time for tournies or whatnot
squeak!

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2018, 01:13:42 PM »
Still wanting to play more... cmon pplz
I love this game!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2018, 05:53:16 PM »
i really dont know what can be done,mike matei released a twitch stream of war2 and 7000 views on the day he done it...everyone loves the game and u cant miss ru looking for war2.

but the way he played and most of the others wouldnt be any comp at all lol.
I saw that a while back when he did it, very cool stuff. I love retro games of all kinds and especially Warcraft 2. I've watched angry video game nerd from very early on about 2006. Great stuff, I hope it somehow ends up helping the server.

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 09:49:33 AM »
I've only paid out $10!!
I love this game!