Author Topic: Is communism good or bad?  (Read 59202 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Is communism good or bad?
« Reply #135 on: May 14, 2018, 09:05:50 AM »
workers are the only important people involved in growing the economy.

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 14, 2018, 09:08:06 AM »
workers are the only important people involved in growing the economy.

yea, nevermind the people who privide the work to enable the workers.......employers and employees. If you have no employers and managers, what the hell are the workers going to do? Workers aren't always intellectuals, as you yourself have proven.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 14, 2018, 10:39:19 AM »
managers are workers. owners aren't.

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 14, 2018, 11:44:29 AM »
managers are workers. owners aren't.

Yes. Owners are exlabor. Owners work as well, to maintain their system in order for workers to have a job. If a man owns a factory he needs workers and workers need a man that owns a factory where they can work in. A manager manages the workers and the owner maintains the whole show. Many people who own business worked hard to become owners. So regardless they have to work. I've never met a business owner that didnt have to work to maintain what he owns.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 14, 2018, 12:16:46 PM »
wrong.
1. owners aren't workers,

2. workers don't need owners, owners need workers. workers need the means of production.

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 14, 2018, 12:19:01 PM »
wrong.
1. owners aren't workers,

2. workers don't need owners, owners need workers. workers need the means of production.

So you don't think ownership (of a business or any operation that requires maintenance) requires any kind of work, whatsoever? I don't know guy, I own art supplies and technical pens, and I have to work to prepare the paper, to clean and maintain my pens, to gild the art, to frame, to design the necessary certificates and so on. The issue I have is that, in my business (yes, I have my own business which I own) I do not have certain skills I need, such as web design and coding, and social media maintenance, so I am looking to hire workers. The thing is, without the work I have already put into all of this, I would not have a job to offer a web-designer, coder and social media manager. I couldn't be bothered to do any of that, I am not interested. I don't understand how it is that I own a business but somehow I don't have to work to maintain it. Much less how you apply that to a massive company. I am only one person running a small art operation, but then you have factory owners business owners that have to hire qualified people to maintain aspects they can't. And they have to work to maintain the whole thing running smoothly. If the owner doesn't maintain his business, he will lose it quickly and maintenance require work.

And what if a persons is in need of a job and someone just happens to own a company that needs workers?

You really don't see the mutual relationship?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 12:24:09 PM by 3bdushakur »

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 14, 2018, 12:26:36 PM »
Workers need jobs, jobs are managed by appointed qualified people at the scrutiny of whoever owns the company or job, be it state or private.

@marx was right

This is common sense.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 14, 2018, 12:29:38 PM »
small business isn't the same as large corporations where shareholders siphon off all the wealth workers create for the company to themselves.

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 14, 2018, 12:53:29 PM »
You were talking about owners, not shareholders. A shareholder owns shares of a company. Workers can also be shareowners if they buy into it.
Do ALL shareholders siphon off the wealth? Buying a stock doesn't mean you don't work. How many people go to work and use that money to invest in the stock market. I mean, it's called being financially savvy.

If anything, why do the workers in your vision not buy stocks and shares in order to increase their income and profit off of their labor and the companys success on a more practical level?

@marx was right

Shareholding doesn't mean you are not part of the working class.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 01:10:53 PM by 3bdushakur »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 14, 2018, 01:18:39 PM »
shareholders are the owners. smh.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 14, 2018, 01:55:35 PM »
and the majority of americans live pay check to pay check, i wonder how you think they can become stockholders in major corporations, rofl.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 14, 2018, 04:47:25 PM »
well if u can get enuff together u can make a pool.that is true i won be able to doit single..but 4 or 5 singles now where talking... gl hf
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 05:50:37 PM by easycompany »

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 14, 2018, 05:53:28 PM »
and the majority of americans live pay check to pay check, i wonder how you think they can become stockholders in major corporations, rofl.

The point is that they are not barred from purchasing if they want to.

The blatant corruption is beside the point. The poverty issue is beside the point because these are not the results of the ideology, they are the result of the people implementing it.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 14, 2018, 05:54:48 PM »
>The point is that they are not barred from purchasing if they want to

they are, by their social status.

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 14, 2018, 05:56:42 PM »
@marx was right

Blaming corruption on Capitalism would be like blaming the KGB on Communism, or censorship on communism, or the Gulag.