Author Topic: 2v2 Newb + Pro Team Ultimate Face Off June 4th 10 pm EDT Fresh Assorted Maps!!!!  (Read 20835 times)

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
Seeking ally as well... Currently 1309 elo.
I love this game!

Offline KagaN

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
Hey all.

Me and Igo.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Tonight is the last day to register for this fun competition with prize money going to charity (www.gfa.ca) in the amount of the kills + razings of the winning team from their highest kill game. A GFA rep told me they will send an email to the winners if you provide your email addresses to acknowledge receipt of monies.

@Disgruntled and @MaStA{hR} Do you two want to team up?

Team 3 also has a spot available.

@Igognito and @KagaN You are registered as a team.

@Vizzer @mousEtopher @He-Man  @Ring62

Map selections must be in by as soon as possible by so players who want to will have time to familiarize themselves with the selected maps. If no map selection is submitted by a team, you will forfeit your ability to add maps to the playing pool from which the maps will be randomly selected using an automated generator.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:09:58 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Ring62

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Ok so ill ally He man.  we chose Violent voyage and ocean bloom. But i want to tell that we prefer the first version of violent voyage where the oil patches are straight not in diagonal cause it was more fair that way. So can we make VV like before? The changes that are made on maps are not always for the best.

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
We would be the lowest elo entry haha. Would prefer someone that is better than me on my team <3 No offense Disgruntled, you're a good guy!
I love this game!

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Hey all.

Me and Igo.
Cool Kagan!!!
now we need to select maps >:-D

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Let me add Zones to the selection pool :-D

I think it is a map that deserves more notice!

Offline KagaN

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
One team can pick 2 maps only?
k
"Halo of Hegemony" looks like very interesting map)

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Nice choice Kagan.

So 6 teams...
You have forgotten to add Disgruntled and Masta at the first post!

For round robin that is 15 matches if we also make it 3games for getting points that is 45 games!!!
Sounds cool :-) (5 * 3) matches for each team!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 07:01:19 AM by Igognito »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Ok so ill ally He man.  we chose Violent voyage and ocean bloom. But i want to tell that we prefer the first version of violent voyage where the oil patches are straight not in diagonal cause it was more fair that way. So can we make VV like before? The changes that are made on maps are not always for the best.

I deleted all old versions so I no longer have it. I will allow you to use the version that was current at the time you chose the map, which I believe is the version you are referring to. You will need to be responsible for bringing the map and ensuring others have it for any games that may be played on it. I will remind you that the maps will be randomly selected from the pool of selected maps.

We currently have Halo of Hegemony, Zones, Mr. Bean, Party at Midnight, Violent Voyage, and Ocean Bloom selected.

@Vizzer @mousEtopher @Lambchops @TD Viruz please make your map selections by Friday night or forfeit your chance to add maps of your choice to the pool.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 09:12:33 AM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Nice choice Kagan.

So 6 teams...
You have forgotten to add Disgruntled and Masta at the first post!

For round robin that is 15 matches if we also make it 3games for getting points that is 45 games!!!
Sounds cool :-) (5 * 3) matches for each team!

Based on Masta's comment, he does not seem interested in parding with Disgrunt, which is ridiculous since Disgrunt is awesome. I'd pard Disgrunt myself and give Masta my pro pard if I weren't already committed to my current pard since months ago.

So @MaStA{hR} You can either pard Disgrunt or both you and he won't be able to play since it kinda is 2v2 and no one else who is currently partnerless signed up. :(

He is awesome - I don't get it.

Masta I'll remind you this tourney is for fun and charity. None of us are getting richer except for the enjoyment and experience we gain. Playing tough games is the only way to push yourself to grow as a player. I'd totally do it if I were you. Disgrunt owns me easy.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Registration is over?

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Babyshark - lets bof7 your choice of maps, then ill ally kyle

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Babyshark - lets bof7 your choice of maps, then ill ally kyle

Also, even if we were before May 21, your proposed team ELO of 3366 exceeds max ELO per team of 3150.

What I would allow is each of you lumping onto a preregistered partnerless person, namely you with Disgrunt and Kyle with Masta or if Masta's still too high for him then we could try to figure something else out.

Offline TOFU

• Peon
    • View Profile
what is 1300? Do i have enough? I need an ally to, i think ring is going with he-man. Maps I want to play Violent Voyage version 1 with straight oil patches, and Halo .